The meeting

The beloved one

No one's POV

 

"Hey Dongho, don't you want to invite some friends to stay over? I'll cook something nice for you guys just tell me what."

Eli nudged Soohyun who pretended to not understand and just smiled.

"I... Wae? (Why?)" Dongho asked confused.

"Now that I'm back I finally wanna meet some friends of yours." Soohyun lied.

Hoon chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on Dongho, do him this favor and invite Kiseop, Kevin, Xander and AJ." He suggested.

Dongho pouted.

"This stupid Xander isn't my friend and AJ hurt Kevin so he won't come either!"

"So... Who are Kevin and Kiseop?" Soohyun asked.

"Kevin's my best friend and Kiseop is his... a new friend of us." Dongho said quickly.

He wasn't sure whether he was allowed to tell Soohyun neither if they were really dating.

"Okay, then call them and tell me what you'd like to eat."

"Arasso. (Okay.)" Dongho said grabbing the phone while he headed towards an other room to have some silence.

- " *beep* *beep* *beep* Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)"

"Hey Kevin. You won't believe who just visited me."

- "Is it Hoon?"

"No. Well yes he's here, too but my older brother is here!"

- "Jinjja? (Seriously?) But Dongho that's great! You haven't seen him for ages, right?"

"yeah. Would you and Kiseop like to come here and sleep over? Hyung is cooking and you can believe me when I say his cooking is jjang (best)!"

- "Sure! I'll get Kiseop. Shall I take something with me?"

"Er... Wait a second..."

Dongho put the phone down to yell for Soohyun.

"Soohyun-hyung! Kevin asked if he needs to take something with him?" He yelled.

"That's nice of him. Tell him there's no need to but he can buy some Red Bull. I'll give him the money when he arrives."

Dongho wondered since when his hyung was drinking energy drinks but told Kevin none the less.

- "Okay. I'll be there in a few. But hey tell me what happened first, 'kay?"

Dongho giggled.

"You have a sense for stuff like that, haven't you. Okay but only the short version."

While Dongho was telling Kevin what had happened so far Hoon kept staring at Soohyun.

"What?" Soohyun asked slightly annoyed by the other male's stare.

"That was a smart move of you. But that doesn't change the fact we love each other... Neither they'll stay forever..." Hoon said in a teasing voice.

"You little--" Soohyun got up to grab Hoon by his collar again but was stopped by Eli.

"Soo he's doing this on purpose. If you let him provoke you he wins."

"You're right...." Soohyun said quietly.

"Yah hyung. I'm not allowed to love Hoon but you can be all lovely with your boyfriend in my house?" Dongho pouted playfully.

"I'm not all lovely with him! Believe me you don't wanna see that." Soohyun smirked while looking at Eli.

"Ew." Dongho said sticking out his tongue.

As Soohyun wanted to reply the bell rung.

Dongho went opening the door and came back with two other males.

"Kevin, Kiseop, this is my older brother Soohyun and this his boyfriend... uhm Kyoungjae it was, right?" Dongho asked looking at Eli.

He nodded.

"Yes but I prefer it to be called Eli." He smiled a bit.

"Same here. My name is actually Sunghyun but I go by Kevin." Kevin said flashing a smile.

Kiseop looked from Kevin to Eli and back.

He disliked the fact they were still staring and smiling at each other.

Looking over at Soohyun he could tell the letter didn't like it as well.

Just Hoon looked amused.

Typical.

Always a friend of trouble, game... some tension and jealousy...

"Ah by the way I bought the energy drink!" Kevin said holding up a paper bag and handing it over to Soohyun.

"Gomawo... (Thank you...) How much was it?"

"Aniyo. (No.) You cook I bought some drinks. See it as a thanks." He laughed.

"If it's like this you guys need to hurry. Eli loves Red Bull so if you want some you should get it now." Soohyun chuckled.

Eli blushed a bit and nudged Soohyun.

"Yah... (Hey...)"

"Then say it's not true."  Soohyun said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Is there a time you're not flirting?" Hoon asked.

"You're quite cheeky, you know that?" Kevin asked.

"That's me." Hoon shrugged.

"Hyung will you cook doboki?"

Soohyun chuckled.

"Sure. if anyone agrees."

They all nodded and Soohyun left to the kitchen.

While he was cooking Kiseop came in.

"Hey."

Soohyun turned around to look at the boy.

"Hey. What brings you here?" he asked already tuning back to the front.

"Nothing special... Just wanted to watch yo cook... It's pretty boring over there..."

Kiseop lied stepping closer to Soohyun, watching him cut the meat.

"You're good at this."

Soohyun chuckled.

"Thank you. I had to learn it... Eli's cooking isn't that well..." He laughed.

Kiseop smiled a bit.

"How... long are you and Eli a couple? If I may ask."

"Didn't you already? Just kidding. Hm well... two years? I think it are two years. Why do you ask?"

Kiseop bit his lip.

This was awkward.

"I actually came 'cause I couldn't stand watching Eli and Kevin flirt anymore..."

Soohyun almost let the knife fall down as he heard this.

"What?!" He sapped turning to face Kiseop immediately.

Just then he realized he'd cut himself.

"oh ..." He muttered.

"Mianhaeyo! (I'm sorry!) That's my fault... I shouldn't have told you this while you were cutting the meat..."

Kiseop said hurrying over to Soohyun to look at his wound.

It wasn't that deep but it bled.

He took Soohyun's finger in his mouth to clean it from the blood and disinfect it a bit with his spit.

Soohyun blushed.

"It isn't that bad..."

"Now that is interesting..." Shocked Soohyun pulled his hand back and stared at the person wide-eyed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: MIANHAEYO!!!! (I'M SORRY!!!!) >-< I was moving house and I had a placement (school told me I have to do it...) and due to this no time at all >-<

I know it's been ages! So I apologize and hope you still want to read my story ^^'

anyone knows who the person could be~?

http://bigbang-top.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/5/9/22598960/7545210_orig.gif

 

Anyway! Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing~ <3

http://yeppopo.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/gd-say-love.jpg