Chapter 2: I Wanna Be With You

The 100th Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been over a week after they have decided to be officially together. They have just finished moving Fany’s things into his apartment. They originally didn’t want to take things fast by moving in together but they were left with no choice, well sort of. But they did want to be close each other all the time and Fany’s parents were the ones who gave the idea of moving in. It’s not as if they have known for a short period of time, so it was somehow considered not fast for the people around them. Actually, they were criticized for having their relationship progress so slow.

After they have told Fany’s family that they’re together, all of them rejoiced as if their last wishes had just came true. Her sister and brother praised Taec for his twenty years of wait and effort for their sister, while her parents thanked him as if she was a big burden to them. Her parents even encouraged them to live together, which was what they were currently doing, practically driving her away from their home.

On the other hand, when Taec told his parents and sister the news through Skype, they were wondering what’s new about that information. They had believed that they were together since their high school days and thought that Taec’s “big news” was actually the wedding date. It was then that the couple realized that they were the only ones left in the dark with their sweet couple actions.

When they announced it to their friends, they all had same reactions as their families. Some were rejoicing “Finally, you both have opened your eyes!!!” while some were confused “Weren’t you two together since long ago?” Khun and YuRi also congratulated the two after seeing their Facebook statuses.

Fany dropped herself on the couch and let out a loud sigh.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you? You didn’t even carry your heavy belongings and you’re sighing like you’re dead tired?” Taec teased before checking on her pale face. “Hey, you don’t look so good? Are you not feeling well?” he asked with worry this time.

“I think I have indigestion, oppa... my stomach feels weird...”

“Huh? What did you eat for breakfast?”

“Just cereal...” she lied. Actually she hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday lunch. She skipped dinner and breakfast because she didn’t have any appetite. She didn’t want to be scolded by her boyfriend, more importantly to let him worry, so she lied.

“Maybe you ate too much and to fast... I think I have medicine here... Wait a sec...” Taec stood and went to rummage on his drawers. He came back to the living room and faced Fany. “These are already expired... I’ll just go to the store to buy some... Stay here okay..?” He cupped her face and pecked her nose before leaving towards the door.

“What’s going on with me?” she sighed after Taec disappeared behind the door. “I really need to go to the hospital one of these days...” she mumbled before thinking deeply of a plan how to visit the doctor without Taec knowing. She was drowned in her deep thoughts not noticing that the man has arrived.

“Here.., drink this...” Taec grabbed and opened her hand before placing a pack of tablets on it and going to the kitchen to get some water. She drank the medicine when he came back to her side. “Hey, go get some rest first... I’ll be in the showers...” he stated as he lead her inside the room.

After Taec had gone back from the showers, she was already sleeping on the bed. He then went to the kitchen and prepared himself some late lunch, not bothering to wake the woman from her sleep. He stayed beside her all afternoon as he read his novel book.

When it was time for dinner, he went back to the kitchen and prepared their meal. Smelling the aroma from the kitchen, she woke up and walked to the kitchen with her instincts. He smiled at her cute image as she rubbed her eyes before she sat down. He placed down the food he cooked and both started munching. He was happy that she looks better than this morning and she was also somehow happy that her appetite is back, knowing that it was her first real meal for the day. However, after some bites, she started losing appetite again but she didn’t want him to worry, so she took in more than she could.

The night wasn’t too good for her. After dinner, they watched TV before the slept in for the night but she couldn’t get to sleep because of her stomach pains. It was already bothering her and she decided to visit the hospital the next morning.

After Taec had sent her to office, she sneaked out again, not forgetting to instruct SeoHyun that she went to meeting in case Taec called to look for her. She also shut her phone off to avoid some other problems. She had her blood tested although she was afraid of needles and Taec wasn’t by her side. She also had other tests and she waited for the results four hours after.

She walked out of the hospital feeling restless. She couldn’t believe what she had heard from the doctor. How could that have happened to her? It was all too su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter