Chapter 5: Most Unforgettable Embarrassing Moment.

One Last Trip

thank god ! JC came on time! i dont know what to do! i want to collapse in front of them, my heart is beating so fast, i feel that my face is so red at that time, did they notice it? i just want to cry because of shame! this is so awful! im the most unlucky person that UKISS have met. 

so i run towards JC cause he might see UKISS, and think that i just came to KBS because of them(which is true).

"JC!", i said and run towards him.

"Alice! Alice! Oh my God!", he said and hugged me so tight that i cant even breathe., "im so sorry, i shouldn't left you, you silly girl!", he almost cried and kiss my head.

he's so weird! he's not like this before.

"what are you doing my god, i think i want to be lost than to be hugged by you", and pushed him away.

"im just concern, good thing you're here? are you with someone? i saw you with some guys", JC said.

"no no no ! im not ! how could i be with someone? its my first time in here, and i dont have any friends except you, let's go home ! im hungry and im tired", i said pulling him inside his car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later: 

*still lying on bed*

its been 3 days ago since i met UKISS in personal and i dont have the strenght to see Dongho again. What? Dongho? Why do i have to think of Dongho? i should think about the other members too, i was embarrassed in front of them. First, when i was giggling in front of their room while my eyes close (well, Dongho is actually the only one saw me like that), Second, is when i yelled at them when i thought they we're kidnappers. 

but i cant helped it ! i want to see them again! should i go to KBS?

i've been wandering around in Korea(specifically in Seoul) for almost 2 days, and i already know where is Star King, Inkigayo, Music Bank and i also know where NH media is(anytime i can go there and see UKISS hehehehe, like a creeper lol) Jc and I also went to Lotte World, its so awesome! i feel like im a child again, there's a theme park inside a castle:

 

anyway, i can go by myself now.

*stands up*

its still early, i think i should go, they may not see me but i might see them, so its ok. what if they see me? what should i do? should i pretend nothing happened? act like a boss? eotokke?(what to do?) think positive! they wont see me! 

ok! ill go now! i want to see them! before i came here i said i will grab the chance and this is it !

*takes a shower and wear a simple outfit and of course with my camera, this time ill take alot of pictures*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at Star King:

 

omo! there are alot of people in here and alot of celebrities, i can see Lee MIn Jung, Park Shin Hye, Park Bom, Lee Donghae, and alot more! 

*seated while taking pictures of the celebrities,then i saw a familiar face while looking around with my camera, he's looking at me*

is that Dongho? and Soohyun? but i cant see the other members.then he waved his hands, i looked at my back, and then i looked at him his pointing on me and saying "YOU", he made a V sign and do aegyo, so i put back my camera and took a picture of him and put a thumbs up as a sign of OK/GOOD.

omo! he's so cute!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongho's Vision:

 

im here at Star King, seated for a long time again with Soohyun hyung, im still sleepy, i cant take alot of sleep because we need to practice for our album Bran New Kiss, we already know the steps but pratice makes perfect. anyway, i want to get out of here and take a deep slumber.

then soohyun hyung tapped me.

"Dongho! Dongho! is that Alice?", said Soohyun hyung.

"where?", i said and looked around, my spirit was awaken.

"there, the one who takes pictures", and pointed out in the audience.

"nhe ! its her!", i said.

"she looks cute with her outfit, how disappointing she's not our fan, if only she's our fan, ill request to Manager Hyung to have a Star Date and ill pick her as my date, hehehehe", said Soohyun hyung.

"do you think she will come with you? i bet she will pick Kevin hyung or Kiseop hyung", i said.

"i might not be handsome but im sweet with girls", then he winked at me.

"whatever hyung", i said.

then i saw her camera pointing at me, so i waved at her, then she looked at her back, maybe she thought im just waving to the fans but im really waving at her, so i pointed her and said,"YOU", then i made a V sign and i did aegyo, then she put her camera back and took a picture of me, then she put her thumbs up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after an hour, Star King was done, then Dongho approached Alice and asked her out for coffee. but Alice cant say yes easily because she's thinking about what other people may say, it may lead to issue if people saw them together, so Dongho wore disguise so they can go out for some coffee.

"you look funny", Alice said.

"you shouldn't be laughing at me", said Dongho with a sad face.

"dont worry you still look handsome with that glasses and cap", Alice said.

"ehem, ehem. are you a fan of ours now? or only my fan?hahaha", dongho said.

"why did i say that?", alice said to herself.

"im just stating a fact, and im a pure VIP(BigBang Fan)fan", said Alice. what kind of excuse is that?

"oh.", said dongho who looks upset.

"so what are we going to do now?look at each other? i thought we're going to have coffee?are we going to ride a bus? subway?", Alice said.

"come",Dongho said.

then Alice followed him.

"wear this", Dongho said and threw something to Alice.

"ooppps!", said Alice and almost didnt catch what Dongho threw to her.

"a helmet?we're going to ride a motorcycle?", Alice said surprisingly.

"ani, ani(no,no)we're going to ride a bus, its helmet right?helmet, of course we're going to ride a motorcycle", said Dongho with sarcasm.

"ok.", Alice said and wore the helmet.

"hopped in", said Dongho, "hold on tight."

then Alice hooped in and hold on lightly to Dongho.

then, ZZZZZZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!! Dongho drove the motorcycle so fast that Alice hold on to him so tight.

"my heart is beating so fast", alice said to herself.

"she hold me so tight as if she she doesnt want to loose me", said Dongho to himself.

 

within 15 minutes they arrived,Alice surprisingly survive from Dongho's rollercoaster like drive.

"we're here", said Dongho.

"omo. omo! you're going to kill me", still holding onto Dongho and shivering.

"did i scare you?hahahaha", Dongho said.

"no you didnt scare, more on killing me!", Alice said and take off her helmet.

they went in,there are only few people, the ambiance is so quiet, they can only hear soft music and the aura is so smooth.

"come on,sit", said Dongho and move the chair so Alice can sit.

"thankyou", said Alice.

so they took their order and finish all their food.

"do you have a boyfriend", said Dongho. why did i ask that???

"none, why?", said Alice. omo why did he ask that?

"im just curious, becasue Soohyun hyung is kinda intereste d in you,"Dongho said immedietly.

"oh", Alice said looking upset.

"dont get me wrong ok?not because i take you out for coffee and ask you this silly question doesnt mean i like you ok?", said Dongho. what the hell? what am i saying??!!

"mwo?(what?) you're the one who gets it wrong, do you think i like you?", Alice said. omo! this guy! oh my gosh ! so arrogant!!

"i dont know", said Dongho.

"ok fine, im going, thanks for the coffee", said Alice and left Dongho.

Dongho didnt say anything and let Alice go. he just sit there for a long time thinking of what he had done.

 

----------------> now that Dongho misunderstood Alice, what will Dongho do to remain close to Alice?