chapter 1: Welcome to Korea!

One Last Trip

*so im here seated next to this Lazy head. Hays !! He sleeps for the whole travel time ! and he didn't even wake up!*

but im so excited ! i've been waiting for this since im 16 years old, now im already 22, it's been 6 years. can i still see them? can i still meet them? 

i still remember the first time a saw them...

*flashed back*

im at the mall with my friend,

"UKISS !! UKISS !! UKISS !!" , the crowd is yelling. calling for someone that i don't know.

"UKISS !! UKISS !! UKISS !!".

who is UKISS? who are they?

"YAH. Alice, where are we going? we've been walking for almost an hour.im hungry ! come on let's eat !"

"wait, im waiting for someone",i said.

"who? UKISS? i thought you don't want to waste you're time listening to korean music because you don't understand them."

"i know. but im curious. there are alot of people in here, i think they're famous.", i said.

"omo ! don't tell me you like to see them? it's too crowded in here. we might see them but we're too far, you won't able to see their faces, come on! just search them to google."

"OPPA !!! UKISSSSSSSS SAAAARRRAAANNNGGGHHHHAAAEEEE !!! UKISS ! UKISS ! UKISS !! WOOOOOHHHHH!!!!"

the crowd is yelling, they're so noisy, but i want to see them, i really do, i saw their poster outside the mall, some of them are handsome.

"yah ! Alice ! what now?"

"they're already here ! i just want to see their face then we're goint to eat ok?", i said.

"whatever!"

so i watched them. i just watched for only 30 minutes. omo ! they are handsome ! yes they are ! i didn't expect them to be this handsome ! i thought they're just the same with other kpop groups. but they're different !

"Alice?come on"

"ok im going" i said. *i still want to stay!!!*

 

*back to the present*

is UKISS still alive? can i still see them?

after i saw them in that mall ive been a fan of them, i bought a lot posters and cds and everything.

im just an ordinary fan girl waiting for the right time to see them in person and now this is the time ! i will grab the chance to see them!

it's my second time in korea, im originally from Philippines and went to America to study, im with my siblings and parents, and live in America for good, we have relatives in the Philippines.

my first time in Korea is when our plane have to stop over in Korea for 3 hours. i actually want to be left in korea and look for UKISS but i cant so i promise myself that ill be going back here after i study abroad and look for UKISS.

and when i came in America i met JC, he's a half-korean, half-american who also came here to study. he became my friend and we seldom talk in korean if we need some privacy. he's a good friend of mine, his parents live in Korea and his the only one living in America, he's been here for almost 8 years, so he's really fluent in english. he kinda dislike his own culture, he told me that he doesn't want to come back to korea, if i didn't tell him ill be going to korea by myself he wont go with me. but i dont know the reason behind that because he's kinda secretive.

i always bully him because he's so nice but you know what he's handsome, there are alot of girls flirting around him, but i dont know, he just snobs them, he said he's not interested with some s in our school or even outside our school. and if he's not my friend i might be one of those girls who is secretly falling for him.

but having him as a friend is a pain in the neck! he's so annoying! he always sticks around with me, that's why i don't have a boyfriend because they thought JC is my boyfriend.

"passengers welcome to Korea, in 30 minutes we are landing.",said by the Pilot in charge.

*shakes JC*

"yah ! wake up! we're already in Korea !! wake up!!", i said to JC who is having his beauty sleep.

"i know ! i know ! i heard the Pilot ok? you're so noisy!", said JC who is half asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the Korea airport:

 

"you slept for almost half day", i said to Jc.

"i dont want to play with you in the plane,cause if i do for sure im going to be in trouble because of you're stubborness", Jc said while doing merrong.

"psht! dumb head!" i said to JC.

*while we're walking i heard people yelling and shouting, its like de javu*

"UKISS !! UKISS!! UKISS!!"

*am i dreaming???*

"UKISS !! UKISS !! UKISS !!"

*i guess im not, but..but.. am i lucky or what? i just got off the airplane and now i happen to see them immedietly* 

"yah! Alice ! you're on your own world again. i've been calling you several times ! come on ! i just want to go home and sleep!", said Jc who is waiting for me.

"im sorry, i heard something", i said to JC

"who? those fans? they're so annoying right? good thing we dont have to ride with them(ukiss) in going to Korea or else you'll regret everything", said JC as if he knows everything.

"did it happen that you already ride the plane with them?", i said.

"aniyo ! ani!( no! no!) i just guess that fans who are also riding with the same plane with them will get autographs and pictures", said JC.

"ohh", i said.

"what now?are you going to stand there like dumb? or ill leave you here and go home by myself?", said JC.

"i think i've heard that before! i've said that! you're copying me !", i said to JC while punching him.

" i didn't ! im unique i dont have to copy you!", JC said while running.

 

*while we're waiting for a taxi to come, a luxury car stop in front of us, then the driver came out*

"sir , please go in", said the driver.

*wow i just said to myself* 

"aniyo, kansamnida (no, thankyou)", said JC with a strong face.

"wae?(why?) we've been waiting here for long, this is a free ride right?(looks at the driver seeking for an answer)", i said to JC.

"we dont need to ride in that car, we can wait for a taxi to come dont be stubborn and just do what i told you to do", said JC and pulling me away from the car.

*so we've to wait for a taxi to come, after 5minutes we found one and went our way to their house*

 

"WWWOOOOOOWWWWWW !!! you're house is big! is this really you're house? you're joking me right? you're making fun of me? is this a joke?", i said to JC.

*omo! their house is so big !*

"(flattered)this is not my house, it's my parent's house", Jc said.

*we came inside and it's really big*

"omo ! how are you? i miss you so much !", hug and kisses, from a beautiful lady.

"how are you? who's with you?", said by a huge handsome man in his mid 40's.

"oh. she's Alice my friend in America, she's my classmate in Fine Arts and Fashion designing.", Jc said, praising me.

"oh i can see,", said by the beautiful lady and added, "you're so beautiful my child, and you're good in fashion too!"

"thankyou madam", i said a little bit shy and flattered, a beautiful lady calling me beautiful omigosh!

"you dont have to be flattered cause you're not really beautiful, your eyes are just big. TSK!", said JC teasing me.

"dont be rude! im JC's mom. is you're name Alice? JC's been telling me about you !", shaking my hands.

*this lady is JC's mom? she's so beautiful!*

"ok! ok! mom stop! stop! ok?", Jc said a bit shy.

"ok fine, lead her to her room, and go downstairs ok?".said Jc's mom.

 

*the room was so cozy and Jc's parents are so adorable, everythings fine. everything is awesome ! by tomorrow ill be going to where UKISS is ! in music bank, in star king, in inkigayo, and everything ! im so excited!*

 

----------> sorry if his chapter is so long, i have to introduce JC and Alice firrst before heading to UKISS. please be patient and wait for the next chapter! HWAITING!