Chapter 12: Eotokke?

One Last Trip

after Alice cleaned the bathroom, she still cant go out because of embarrassment.

"why did i do that? dont i have any dignity and shame? even though im drunk, i should have controlled myself! eotoke? because of what happen for sure both of us will feel awkward", said alice, who is worried.

*knock. knock. knock*

"alice after you talk to yourself go down and eat", said dongho.

"aish! it looks like its nothing to him!", alice said then took a shower and change clothes and go down.

*tip toe. tip toe*

"yah! why so slow?!im hungry!", said Jc who is already seated in the dining table.

"why do you have to wait for me?", said Alice.

"chef dongho said we have to wait for you, aish!", said Jc.

dongho came out from the kitchen wearing apron and brought the cooked food.

"come on! lets eat ! i bet you're hungry, i'd cooked soup for us, you drunk alot so eat alot!", said dongho then smiled.

suddenly Alice looked at dongho's lips.

why do you have to smile like nothing happens??!!!, said Alice to herself.

then she took a seat far away from dongho.

"ok lets eat!", said Jc and put a lot of food in his plate.

"go eat", said dongho.

"ok.", said Alice. why do i feel awkward?!

after they ate dongho went home.

"alice", said Jc.

"nhe?"said Alice.

"do you like dongho?". said Jc.

"w...w....wae?", said Alice.

"just answer my question, do you like him?", said Jc.

"of course not! you know me! i dont like korean guys", said Alice then looked at the other way.

"good to know, i know he's not your type", said Jc.

if you only knew, said Alice to herself.

"alice ill be on my first day of work today, and you need to go with me", said Jc.

"why should i need to go with you?", said Alice.

"ill take you on a tour inside KBS, this time you wont be lost", said JC.

"ok", said Alice.

"go change your clothes and come down when you're done", said Jc.

so alice went upstairs to change clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at KBS parking lot:

"ill be waiting for you here", said alice.

"why dont you come with me?", said jc.

"i dont want to create issues, and...", said alice, and flashed back from what happened last night.

"and what?", said jc.

"nothing, ill just wait for you here.", said alice.

"no you cant, i brought you here not to wait for me in the car, now get out and lets go in", said jc pulling alice's hands.

so as jc and alice went inside.

"there were alot of reporters waiting for you", said alice.

"yes i know", said jc.

so alice is removing his hands from jc.

"what are you doing?", said alice.

"nothing", said jc, who wont release alice's hands.

"let go of me, the reporters are coming", said alice.

then successfully alice removed his hands and left jc before the reporters came.

"whoa that was close", said alice to herself and looked at her back to check.

"annyeong", said someone.

alice lift her head.

"oh annyeong", said alice,"its you again, hee chul hyung."

"hyung?aish! anyway, we meet again and again, we dont have any formal meeting, can i ask you for some coffee?", said hee chul.

"no no thankyou", said alice then smiled.

"oh please??? just for now, we met a lot of times yet we haven't known each other, i want to know you more", said hee chul,"so please come with me", making a puppy eyes.

"hmmm... ok, ok", said alice.

"yay~!", said hee chul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the coffee shop:

everyone's looking at us. no, this girls are glaring at me, as if they are going to eat me.

"sit", said hee chul then pulled a chair for alice.

"sir can i have your order?", said the waitress who is smiling to hee chul.

"what do you want to drink?", said hee chul. 

"i would like to have cappucino", said alice.

"ok, so will have 2 cappucino and 2 strawberry cakes", said hee chul.

while alice is looking around.

"where you from? you dont look like a korean, or a chinese , japanese.", said hee chul.

"oh im from america, but im pure filipino", said alice.

"so you're also asian?", said hee chul.

"yes i am", said alice.

"thats interesting, atleast we have somehing in common", said hee chul then smiled.

"yeah i guess so", said alice who feels really awkward.

then alice sipped her cappucino and left some bubbles in her lips.

"hahahaha you look so cute... and i cant help myself", said hee chul then kissed alice.

wh...wh..whats happening??? then alice pushed hee chul. everyone is taking pictures of them.

whats this?, said alice to herself.

alice run towards the door.

 

 

-----------> sorry guys if it take so long to continue this chapter. i hope you enjoy !