New Couple!

Annyeong, My New Family!

Jiyeon’s POV

Seohyun just called me a street girl? Huh? And Luhan pretend that I am his girlfriend…….. He called me ‘honey’… I smiled. Oh no! Why I am happy?! But remembering Seohyun’s insults, I quickly get my phone.

Kris’s POV

I got a call from jiyeon that is in Hawaii.

(Appa… I am so sad.. This isn’t a nice holiday)

“Ahh… why?”

(I met Kai and Seohyun here. Seohyun called me street girl and insults me badly..)

“WHAT?! SEOHYUN?!!”

(Yes, appa….)

“Jiyeon-ah… You want appa send bodyguard to you? Then she can’t insult you anymore.”

(Bodyguard? No. I have Luhan oppa here)

“He did something to you?”

(We are just friends.)

“Do you like him?”

(Why appa ask like that?)

“Hmm…”

(I don’t know)

“So you meant you like him??”

(I said I don’t know.)

“Just be honest. Appa won’t be mad.”

(No I don’t.)

“Ohh…”

(Appa.. Send my greets to omma. I need to go now bye~~)

“Appa will…. Byebye~~”

Jiyeon’s POV

I know. I lied appa. I felt guilty.

Hmmm.. It is so boring. Should I have a walk at the beachside? Haha, NO. I will meet Seohyun there.  Why must I meet someone like Seohyun?? I meant, Kai is such a weird guy, loves a girl that have no manners like Seohyun. But, whatever. I ing don’t ever care about them.

Sulli omma is trillion times better than Seohyun. Lucky appa.

Luhan’s POV

Done flushing the album… What do I want to do? If I always ask Jiyeon, she will think that I am flirting her. Ishh… actually yes…

But.. but… Kai… “Your girlfriend will be mine.” I can’t forget it! I don’t feel me and Jiyeon must stay longer in Hawaii. But Kai will be in the school too.

I went to the hotel lobby. Kai went to me. He smirked. “What are you doing here, my beloved hyung?”

“I am not your hyung,” I answered to him. He blocked my way. “Let go of me!” I yelled. “Hell ,no. Until you leave Jiyeon! I know, you like her!!” Kai said.

“You want me to force you?” I asked him.

“You can force me!!” he answered. I quickly smacked his stomach hardly. Suits him. He hugs his stomach.

“What??!!” he hitted me on face.

“Kai oppa!!” Seohyun appears and shouted.  “I heard what you said!! You like Jiyeon.. And not me!!”

“! ONLY STUPID FOOLISH GUY WILL LOVE YOU!” Kai yelled to Seohyun. “We’re O-OVER!” Seohyun cried and run away.

“What??” I asked myself. Is this a drama? “Kai... Now I have learnt a lesson, and it is from you..” I said to Kai.

“WHAT?!!” he asked.

“A true man…” I said. He looked focus to me. I quickly hits him and he fell on the ground. “..will care about girl’s feeling and won’t cheat,” I ran to the beach.

“Oppa!!!” Seohyun who is crying came and hug me. “Can we be back? Please…”

“You know, my heart hurs alot when I knew you was with Kai. Now, my heart is taken and I don’t love you anymore.” I said to her.

“But why everyone hate me?!1” she asked, crying.

“Well, you insults people. Like to Jiyeon, you said that she is a street girl. How came people don’t hate you? Remember to mind your manners,” I said to her. I know it hurt her.

“Oppa!!” Jiyeon appears. “Hi Seohyun..” she waved to Seohyun that still crying.

“Jiyeon saeng.. please forgive me…” Seohyun apologized to Jiyeon.

“It’s okay… I forgave you a long time ago~~” Jiyeon said.

I pushed Jiyeon to the near cafe.

“You forgave her?” I asked Jiyeon.

“Yes…”

“But, why? She hurts you alot!” I asked her back.

“It’s okay,” she said as a waiter come.

“Coke..” I ordered.

“Lemon tea~~ and spaghetti, please,” she said. The waiter went away.

“Hmmm… Jiyeon…” I called her.

“Yes?” she asked me.

“I-I love you…” I said to her, shyly.

“O-oppa… I l-love you too….” She answered me.

“We’re offcially couple now~~” I said to her. She blushed.

YES!!

                             ==============================================

                                                           Finally Luhan got it.

                                                        But what will Kris say?

                                                       How about Baekhyun?

                                                                    Errr…
Leave your comment ^^