Holiday In Hawaii!

Annyeong, My New Family!

Jiyeon’s POV

I woke up and washed myself… Aaahh~~ It is so fresh!

I wear a simple skirt and purple shirt. I went downstairs.

“Good morning appa~~” I said to appa.

“Good morning~~” he said. “Err.. Jiyeon-ah… Did you bought this cat? You want appa replace your money?”

“Ehh, no need… Luhan oppa gifted it to me~~” I answered appa.

“Luhan? Appa need to go now bye!” appa took his key and rushedly to his car. Why? Appa acting weirdly!

Kris’s POV

I know it.. Yes, Luhan.. He offered to babysit and guard my daughter. Tsk.. I’m afraid that if Luhan a playboy. I don’t want to see Jiyeon hurted. I hate seeing Jiyeon hurted.

My phone ringing.. Jiyeon. I answered.

(Appa! Where are appa going? We didn’t breakfast)

“Appa have a duty~~ Sorry, Jiyeon-ah.. Don’t be sad, okay?”

(It’s okay. Appa, I understand…)

“Hmm… Don’t.. Luhan.. Err.. Okay bye now!” I ended the call.

Jiyeon’s POV

Hmm… Don’t.. Luhan.. Err.. Okay bye now!” what was appa tried to say? Luhan? Whatever.

*ting tong*

The doorbell ringing. I went to the door , opened it and saw…

Luhan’s POV

“Hello~~” I smiled to her.

“Come in!!” she smiled to me back. Her smile is so sweet~~

“Where is appa?” I asked to Jiyeon.

“He said he has duty~~”she sweetly says.

“Ohh.. Ok..” I answered her. “Err.. Will you accompany me to Hawaii?” I asked her.

“Hawaii?!!” she looked a little bit surprised. “Are we going to honeymoon or what?” she said again made me blushed.

“No, no. Not honeymoon. Just accompany me.. I meant, since last year I wanted to Hawaii…” I answered her.

“Aww… Why didn’t you go with Sehun, or Kai?” she asked.

“Please, no saying Kai’s name in front of me.. It hurts me a lot..” I said to her.

“I am sorry , appa~~ I don’t want to see you hurted..” Jiyeon said.

“It’s okay~~ Well, EXO-M, they are busy.. Tao and Xiumin are at Japan. Your appa is busy managing his wedding with Sulli. Lay accompany Chen to go visit Lay’s grandparents in China.. And EXO-K, I wouldn’t go with one of them!”I answered her.

Yes, I wouldn’t go with EXO-K. I don’t want to go their dorm. I don’t want to see the face, that I most hate. The one who separated me and Seohyun. Aish! I don’t want to say his ing name!

“I don’t want to share room with you..” Jiyeon answered. Ugh! This angel..

“I booked 2 rooms…”

“When will we go?” she asked.

“What? You will go with me?” I asked her back. She nodded. “Umm next week~~” I am so happy!! Happy!! YES~~!! No Baekhyun to bother us!!!!

Jiyeon’s POV

*at airport, heading to Hawaii*

I already got appa and omma’s permission to going to Hawaii. And Luhan didn’t stop smiling.

“Err… Can I sit beside you?” he asked. Shy.

“Sure, oppa~” I answered him. Suddenly, I feel something holding my hand.. His hand… I blushed. Why did I need to blush?!! Why did my heart seems like enjoying it?!!

Both of us came in the plane and choosing seats.

“O-oppa, I will sit here.. Can I sit at the side? I want to see cloud~~” I said to him.

“Sure…” he is still smiling. His smile. It reminds me appa.. Hmm.. What is appa doing? If he see this, will he get mad?

Luhan’s POV

*at Hawaii hotel*

Jiyeon stepped into her room. And so is me. But I stepped into my room.

I want to take a bath..

After bath, I chose a simple shirt and jeans. I wear it. I fixed my hair. Okay, it is nice.

I wnt to Jiyeon’s room door and knocked the dor.

“Luhan oppa~~” she opened the door.

“I want to walk at the beachside… Please please~~” I made aegyo.

“Sure oppa~ Let’s go…”

*at the beach*

Me and Jiyeon enjoy the fresh air. But suddenly I saw…

KAI AND SEOHYUN!!! What are they doing here?!

“Jiyeon.. I’m hungry.. Aah~~ Let’s go to the cafe~~” I pointing to a near cafe.

“Okay oppa~~” me and Jiyeon walk fastly to reach the cafe.

“Hey wait!!” Suddenly, we are chased… Me and Jiyeon turned to the back and see…

                             =====================================

                                                     How was it?? ^^

                                                Leave your comment~

                                                      Saranghae <3