A Useless Past

Annyeong, My New Family!

“Hey wait!” I knew we are chased. Me and Jiyeon turned to the back and see that two es… Ugh!

“Hello~~” Kai smirked.

“Eww… Who the hell is this are you dating with?? She is ugly!! She look like a street girl!” Seohyun said. Seohyun, she is better than you !

Jiyeon’s tear dropped.

“Ignore them, honey~~ They are jealous. I know you are perfect!” I said to Jiyeon and pushed her away.

“HEY! I SAID WE ISN’T ENOUGH!” Kai yelled.

“Ugh! What is wrong with you?! Go enjoy with Seohyun!” I said to him lazily.

“Your girlfriend will be mine..” he whispered me. “We have same class… It’ll make me easier..” he continued whispering. What the ing hell?!!

“Jiyeon. Let’s go away!” I pushed Jiyeon back to the hotel. She seems crying.

“Don’t cry for a useless lessons, you are billion times better than Seohyun..” I wiped her tears. “Your tears worth billion dollars, what to waste a billion dollars-worthed tears for them?”

“Thank you, oppa… That was Seohyun?” she asked me.

“Yes…”

“Ohh…I need to rest..” she ran to her room.

Your girlfriend will be mine..” Ugh! Kai!!!! What kind of playboy are you?!!

I looked to the mirror.. My face is like a baby… Not like a man. Is that why Seohyun hates me? Ugh! Whatever.. Seohyun is only a damn past.

I checked my bag. There is my photo album,. I opened it. There is many many many my photos with Seohyun. DAMN!

I quickly went bathroom.

I flushed to photo album in the toilet. That’s suits Seohyun!

                             ================================

                                          How was it?

                                      I’ll update soon~~

                                         Saranghae <3