If a beautiful pair of eyes counts...

It started with a day care

"Why don't you go get Seohyun to help me with the kids while I give the father a tour of our place?" Taeyeon asks Sooyoung. 

"Sure," Sooyoung answers and heads towards the break room. Once she reaches the break room, she sticks her head and scans the room for the maknae, "Hey, have you guys seen Seohyun?" she asks. Sunny looks up from her phone and shakes her head, "Sorry I haven't," she answers. Hyoyeon shoves a piece of chocolate in and munches on it before answering the younger one, "I saw her in the music room a little while ago."

"Thanks Hyo," Sooyoung then leaves her two unnies alone. She walks down the long hall and stops in front of the music room. From through the door, she can hear the faint sound of the piano being played. Sooyoung smiles and places a hand on the door knob then turns it, "Seohyun ah," she calls softly, seeing that the younger one has stopped playing the piano once the door opened. Seohyun looks up from the piano and gives Sooyoung a smile, "Unnie," she calls, standing up from the piano seat gracefully. Sooyoung walks up to the younger one and places a hand on the piano, "You know, sometimes I wonder why you didn't just major into music."

Seohyun chuckles and closes the piano, "Change of heart always happens," she says, "did you want something?"

"Ah yes, Taeyeon unnie wants you at the front to help her with the new kids, there are 6 in the waiting room right now, I'll be helping with two until Jessica unnie comes back from the first two fathers that came in before the other four," Sooyoung explains. Seohyun shakes her head and chuckles, "You got me lost there for awhile but okay I'll help."

"Great!" Sooyoung shouts a little and grabs Seohyun's hand, "Come on," she then leads the younger one out of the music room and down the hall.

---

"Daddy can I go with you and Taeyeon?" Kyungmi asks, hugging Sehun's left leg tightly. Sehun chuckles at his daughter and picks her up, "No honey, this is an adult matter right now."

"She can come with us if she wants," Taeyeon says. 

"Ah...well..."

"Yay!" Kyungmi wiggles out of her father's grasps and runs over to hug Taeyeon's legs, "Kyungmi ah!" Sehun shouts after his hyper daughter. Taeyeon chuckles at Kyungmi and picks her up, "You're a hyper one aren't you?" she asks, pinching Kyungmi's little nose. Kyungmi giggles and wraps her arms around Taeyeon then snuggles her nose into Taeyeon's hair, "I like her the most out of everyone here," Kyungmi declares. Taeyeon laughs even more, "Well Kyungmi ah, there 7 other ummas in this building, you're bound to like another one more than me."

Kyungmi shakes her head no and snuggles deeper into Taeyeon's hair, "I like Taeyeon the most." 

"Ah...I'm so sorry for Kyungmi," Sehun apologizes, walking towards Taeyeon to take his daughter back. Taeyeon shakes her head no and smiles warmly at him, "That's fine, I'm used to kids hugging me like this," she tells him. Sehun stops midway and blushes at Taeyeon's smile. He looks down and clears his throat, trying his best to show his blushing face.

"Sorry for making you wait," Seohyun says from behind. She walks up to Taeyeon and stands beside the older one, "So..."

"Ah...Seohyun," Taeyeon calls, "why don't you introduce yourself to the fathers?"

The younger one nods and bows to the four fathers in front of her, "Hi my name is Seo Juhyun but I go by Seohyun. I'm one fo the workers here. I take care of the kids and cook for them, it's nice to meet you all," she says with a bow.

"I'm Sehun," Sehun says, pointing to himself, "the one standing next to me is Baekhyun, the one with the little Chinese boy in his arms is Luhan, the one who looks spaced out right now is Yixing." Seohyun bows once again before turning her attention to Taeyeon, "You wanted me to help watch the kids while you take the fathers on a tour of the building?"

"Oh yeah, you and Sooyoung will help watch these five kids right here okay?"

Seohyun glances at the four kids standing then up at the little Chinese boy in his father's arms. She smiles and walks up to the Hao, "Hi there," she calls softly. Hao looks at Seohyun for a bit before smiling, "Hi," he greets her. Seohyun squeals in delight and pinches his cheeks, "You're so cute." While Seohyun busies herself with playing with Hao in Luhan's arms, she misses the stare that Luhan was giving her. Sooyoung approaches Taeyeon and smirks once she sees the scene in front of her, "Hey unnie," she leans into Taeyeon's ear, "don't you think Seohyun and Luhan make a cute couple?" 

Taeyeon turns her attention away from Kyungmi and averts it Seohyun and Luhan, "Oh my...," she says, "they do," and the two chuckles. Seohyun hears the two chuckling from behind and stops playing Hao, "What's so funny unnie?" she asks, turning to face them. Sooyoung and Taeyeon immediately stop laughing and shook their heads, "Nothing," Sooyoung peeps out. Seohyun gives them a funny stare before going back to give Hao attention.

"You really love kids don't you?" Luhan asks.

"Yeah," Seohyun answers, looking straight up into Luhan's mesmerizing pair of eyes, "I...um..." 

Luhan chuckles at Seohyun not being able to find any words to say, "Are you okay?" he asks. Seohyun immediately shuts , blushes and backs away from the father and son, "Yeah...," she squeaks with a nod. 

"Alright, since Seohyun and Sooyoung are finally here, I'll be taking the fathers for a tour now," Taeyeon says awkwardly, "you two take good care of the kids while I'm gone okay?"

Sooyoung rolls her eyes and nods, "No unnie, we're going to kidnapped all of them." 

Taeyeon smacks Sooyoung on the arm before telling the fathers to follow her. Luhan puts Hao back down on the ground and follows Baekhyun. He glances over his shoulder to stare at Seohyun who still had her head down before chuckling and leaving. Seohyun lets out the breath she was holding and looks up to see Yixing still standing there spacing out. She tilts her head slightly to the side and approaches Yixing, "Um...Yixing," she calls. Yixing snaps out of his la la land and turns to look at who was calling his name. Once his eyes landed on Seohyun he felt as if his heart stopped, "The...the rest left you behind, you might want to hurry before you miss out on the tour that Taeyeon unnie is giving," Seohyun says. 

Yixing doesn't say anything but continues to stare at Seohyun, making her feel very uncomfortable, "Um...," she mumbles out, rubbing her left hand on her right arm, "is...is there something on my face?" she asks. Yixing smiles and shakes his head, "Nope," he answers, "but if a beautiful pair of eyes counts then yes there's something on your face," he tells her. Seohyun, who was still recovering from the blush before, blushes even harder. Her hands flies up and covers her cheek, "I...I..."

Yixing stutters, stuffs one hand in his pocket and leaves a blushing Seohyun to stand there with a busy Sooyoung. 

----------------------------------------