Can you be my mommy?

It started with a day care

"Sooyoung," Taeyeon calls, entering the break room to see the younger one sitting at the table eating a bowl of noodles while in a middle of a conversation with Tiffany and Yoona.

"Yes unnie?" Sooyoung asks after slurping the noodles into . Taeyeon walks up to the fridge and opens it, "Can you go help Jessica out there?" she asks, rummaging through the bags of lunches from the other girls. Sooyoung grabs the bowl and drinks the noodle broth. She places it back down on the table after every single little drop was in her stomach, "Sure," she answers, getting up and wiping with a napkin. Taeyeon grabs a juice pack and shuts the fridge with her hip, "Make sure you brush your teeth or take a breath mint before you go out there," she says, popping the drink open with the straw. Sooyoung walks up to Taeyeon and breathes at the shorter, "Ew gross Sooyoung!" Taeyeon shouts, pushing Sooyoung away from her. Sooyoung cracks up laughing and leaves the break room. 

---

"I...it's nice to meet you, I'm Jessica, one of the workers here at SNSD Day Care," she grabs Kris's hand and notices how big the man's hand was as compare to her small beatiful ones. 

"Nice to meet you too Jessica shi," Kris says. He lets go of Jessica's hand and kneels down to Fu's height, "Fu, why don't you say hi to Jessica?" Fu looks up at Jessica and smiles with bow, "Hi there Jessica shi, I am Li Fu," the young yet very well mannered Chinese boy introduces himself. Jessica squats down to Fu's height and grabs him by the hands, "Hi there Fu ah, you're going to have a lot great memories here at SNSD Day Care," she says, smiling at the boy.

"Yah Jung Jessica!" Sooyoung shouts, walking through the door. Jessica stands back up and faces the younger one, "Oh Sooyoung ah," she walks to Sooyoung and grabs her by the hand, "Come and meet the new kid, he's so adorable," she squeals, pulling Sooyoung along behind her, "Sooyoung meet Li Fu, he's one of our new kids today, Fu meet Sooyoung."

Fu looks up at the tall girl and bows, "Hi there Sooyoung, I am Li Fu," he says with a bow. Sooyoung squeals loudly before pinching Fu on the cheeks, "You're so adorable! And polite! And well...too mature for your age actually." Jessica grabs Sooyoung's left shoulder and yanks her away from the small boy, "Quit it Sooyoung, you're scaring him."

Fu chuckles and shakes his head, "It's okay Jessica."

"See I'm not scaring him, you're over exaggerating Jessica," Sooyoung says, flicking Jessica on the head. Jessica pouts and rubs her forehead, "Anyways, this is Li Kris, he's Fu's father and this is..." she glances at the man behind Kris.

"I'm Park Chanyeol," the baby face yet deep voice father says, stepping up beside Kris with his son's hands in his, "It's nice to meet you Jessica shi and Sooyoung shi," he greets them with a bow.

"Ah, I apologize for not noticing you," Jessica says, bowing back to Chanyeol. Chanyeol chuckles and shakes his head, "No problem Jessica shi, I guess that's a given considering that I'm standing next to a giant," he nudges Kris on the side.

"Ow," Kris winces from the jab. 

"And who's this little man?" Sooyoung asks, squatting down to Inho's height. Inho immediately smiles widely at Sooyoung and cups her face with his small hands, "I'm Park Inho," he says, rather loudly. Sooyoung chuckles and grabs Inho's hands then glances up at Jessica, "I like him already, he's as loud as me," she says laughing. Jessica chuckles and  bends down a little, "Hi Inho ah, I'm Jessica, it's great to meet you and Fu both." Inho pulls his hands out of Sooyoung's hands and pinches Jessica's nose, "You remind me of uncle Kris."

"Do I?" Jessica asks and Inho nods, "how come?" 

"The both of you have this very serious face when you're not smiling," he answers. Sooyoung throws her head back and laughs, "Oh my, he's really good at observing."

"That's what everyone tells me," Inho says proudly. Sooyoung ruffles Inho's hair and gives him a thumbs up, "You're awesome Inho ah, you and I will get along very well together."

"Well Inho ah, I'll make sure to give you smile whenever I'm with you, how's that?" Jessica asks. Inho turns to look at Jessica and nods, "That's what I tell uncle Kris all the time."

"Aish this kid," Kris grumbles and rubs his forehead while Chanyeol stands there laughing at his son. 

---

Taeyeon walks out into the waiting room and sees Sooyoung sitting at the sofas with two little boys, "Hey Sooyoung ah," she calls, walking over to the trio. Sooyoung looks up and immdiately smiles, "Taeyeon unnie," she shoots up from the sofa, "meet Park Inho and Li Fu. Hey guys, she is the boss of this day car, this is Kim Taeyeon." 

Like usual, Fu gives Taeyeon a polite greeting while Inho leans back a litle and rubs his little chin, "Hm...," he says.

"Inho ah?" Sooyoung calls.

"How is it possible that a person who looks younger than all of my uncles and my father is the boss of this day care?" he asks and turns to look at Sooyoung, "are you sure she's really your age or older?" Taeyeon's mouth litterally drops while Sooyoung falls onto the sofa and laughs, "Oh my gosh unnie..." she cackles, holding tightly onto her stomach. Taeyeon clears , "Well Inho ah...yes I might look younger than of your uncles...and maybe your father too but I am sure older than Sooyoung here," she says, slapping Sooyoung on the leg.

"Well actually we're all younger than your father and your uncles, that explains why they look older than all of us," Sooyoung says, after her fit of laughter.

"Wait...how do you know that they're all older than you guys?" Fu asks, sitting back down on the floor and crosses his legs.

"Well Fu," Taeyeon begins, taking a seat beside Sooyoung, "your father and your uncles are all famous people not only in Seoul but across the globe," she explains.

"Oh..."

"Then explain why Sooyoung looks older than my father," Inho asks. Sooyoung's mouth drops while Taeyeon laughed this time, "Well...um...," Taeyeon says, trying her best to stop laughing at how blunt little Inho is, "sometimes Inho ah, there are just people out there who looks young for their age and older for their age...so..."

"Okay enough guys," Sooyoung says loudly and glances behind them, "oh..." she shoots up from the sofa and straightens her clothes. Taeyeon looks at Sooyoung before standing up and turning around as well, "Oh...we have more people, why don't you stay with Inho and Fu," Taeyeon suggests.

"Kyungmi! Junsu! Feng! Hao!" Inho and Fu both scream at the same time after seeing who were in the building with them. The two young boys ran towards the four little ones at a distance from them, "I guess they know each other?" Sooyoung asks, leaning in to whisper into Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon gives her a shrug before making her way over to the four fathers, "Hi and welcome to SNSD Day Care," she greets them all with a bow. 

After getting a huge hug from Fu, Kyungmi walks up to Taeyeon and tugs her on her pants. Taeyeon looks down and smiles at the little girl before squatting down, "Yes?" she asks. Kyungmi gives Taeyeon her most innocent smile and glances at the name tag pinned onto Taeyeon's shirt, "Taeyeon," she calls, pointng a finger at her name tag. Taeyeon looks at her name tag then back up at Kyungmi, "Yes that's my name, what's your name?"

"Oh Kyungmi," she answers.

"Oh Kyungmi? Well that's a beautiful name Kyungmi ah and you're a very beautiful girl too," Taeyeon compliments, patting the small girl on the head. Kyungmi giggles, "Taeyeon, can I ask you a question?" she asks.

"Sure," Taeyeon answers, "ask me anything." 

Hearing this from Taeyeon had the smile on Kyungmi's face grew wider, "Can you be my mom?" 

Taeyeon's eyes widens...

Sooyoung's mouth drops...

"Kyungmi!" a very familiar voice calls for the little girl from behind. Taeyeon looks up to meet the person who had called for the little girl and her world seemed to have traveled into many dimensions as she watches who approached Kyungmi, squatting down behind her, "I'm sorry about that Taeyeon shi," he says with his angelc voice. Taeyeon gulps and smiles shyly....,"It...it's okay S...Sehun shi..."

Kyungmi looks up at Sehun and smiles, "Appa, I want her as my mommy," she says, pointing a finger at Taeyeon.

Sooyoung bends down a places a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder and leans into the older one, "Say unnie," she teasingly whispers, "isn't he your favorite actor?"

And Taeyeon died a little more inside...

----------------------------------