You lied to me

You lied to me

Hot water was pouring all over his body .he had closed his eyes and rubbing his chest with his fist! What was this pain means? Was he regret? Yes of course he was !Why he did such thing ? Everything started from that little and innocent kiss !why siwon kissed him? really  he did it because he loves him?and then he till he confess his love…why?is he wanted to hear it? YES!and seduced him to hug him and kiss him..was he wanting he kiss him again? YES!so WHY he tell that damn  lies to him? was he wanting to make him desire or…he was trying to hide his real feels? he closed the tab and came out of the bathroom. YES! he loves him and wanted to hide it! Oh Damn! HE FALL IN LOVE WITH SIWON!!!

How fool!!! How couldn’t understand his real feels until now? oh if he knows it earlier ,he never goes to Jung mo! NO wait! Why he went to him? Is he really wanted to test his love or…he just needed to  make love with some one? 

Suddenly his phone rang !he wore his bathrobe and went to the  hall.it was SIWON!!! “hi…”

When Heechul heard his voice panicked  :” hi…how…how are you?”

“fine…”His voice scared heechul!”do you have a time?”

Heechul panicked more:”when?now?...”

“yes…I should speak with you…”

“ye…yes I have time but…where?”

“I am in the front of your room! if you open the door…”

“ooo…ok! wait”

He cut the connect and for a moment sat on the chair! His heartbeat makes him deaf! He was there! Why he had come? In the Such night! 2 hours before he saw him into jungmo’s bed and now…he was there! he had come to argue with him for sure !what should he says to him?he hadn’t prepared anything to say! Oh he hasn’t time for thinking! He should wear something…

When their eyes connected ,both bashed!”hi!”

Siwon didn’t answer. he came in :” were you into the bath?”

Heechul closed the door:”yes…”he rubbed his wet hair :”sit…I should dry my hair first…”

“no wait! “he stood  middle of the corridor” I haven’t that much patience!”

  Heechul stood behind him:”patience about what?”

Suddenly siwon turned and grabbed his arms pulled him toward himself and kissed his lips! heechul’s heart flickered !how much he wants this lips? How much he miss this arms? yes he loves him and this kiss shows Siwon came back to him and even seems he loves him more than before …but siwon’s heart got pain! how much he wants this lips?  how much he wished  to has a little place into his heart …but now he had to has him only for a night…for a moment!without love..as Heechul wants!  heechul wanted to hug him but siwon  stooped and hugged his tights !heehcul hugged his head and siwon lifted him up!he reached  to the  bed and put him on it!heechul just for a moment saw his face and got worry! He seems so serious so angry and !

Siwon didn’t  let him to looks more .he crept on bed and  took out his sweater so fiercely !heechul  scared a little :”siwon …you said you want to talk with me….”    siwon caught his lips with his mouth again and this time them so hard! heechul moaned from pain but it was beautiful pain  ! siwon in the same time that he was kissing  his lips, start to open own blouse’s buttons ! Heechul helped him and siwon took out it complete .both hugged each other . Their hot  chests connected and both laid on the bed ….siwon kissed and kissed him every sec more desire than before. heechul kissed him too but siwon’s  teeth don’t let him to kiss him as he wants !siwon bit and pull his lips so cruelly ! heechul  wondered a little ! is this shows his love or? Siwon this time pushed his tongue like a dagger into his mouth  heehcul opened his mouth but it wasn’t enough for siwon!he grabbed his chin and pushed it down and opened it completely  then caught his tongue between his teeth and bit it!heechul felt pain and scared more!is this kiss normal?  

 Siwon pulled his tongue  all over his mouth  and  his hand rubbed his chest. heechul rubbed his neck and shoulder. siwon  pulled his tongue out and reached to his neck. Heechul whispered:”siwon…you don’t angry with me anymore?”

  siwon didn’t answer, instead ,he his neck so hard that heechul had to shout !siwon didn’t let him to get calm!  this time he went downer  and his mouth reached to his !heechul scared and warned him:”please be gentle …”

But siwon took one of them between his lips and it with his all power ! heechul shouted  loader :”aaaaah…siwon !you are hurting me…”

Siwon seems was deaf but in fact he fight with his complex feels! he  is going crazy he has his love into his arms and make love with him but his heartbreak doesn’t let him to be happy! He doesn’t want to hurt him but his mind screaming “he betrayed you,he doesn’t love you,he played with your love,he lied to you,he doesn’t deserve you…”he and harder and harder !even heechul felt his cut out! he can’t enjoy anymore !this can’t be make love! he at least  knows this much that in the make love, both couple  should have fun together !he hasn’t fan! What about Siwon? this makes siwon pleasure? siwon grabbed  his  pajama and pulled down!heechul bashed :”oh no…this is too hurried …”

But siwon took it completely out and  start kiss and his milky tights! That weren’t normal kiss!  his teeth were wounding his body and his fingers pinched  his skin! heechul wiggled his legs:” oh…what is the matter with you?”

 And tried to sat up  but siwon didn’t let him  ! hugged him and pulled him down  he continued to kiss and  bit all over his chest! Heechul can’t speak from pain !he was  panting and  !siwon does it more and more tougher.  his hand nailed every inch of his skin and his lips such every corner of s …he  got wonderful power to hold him under himself and hurt him! Heechul   finally had to accept that  siwon come to torment him!come to take a revenge .he didn’t love him anymore and he come to make him cry…his heart pained  and his eyes burnt from tears! when siwon’s hand grabbed his boxer to take it out ,heechul couldn’t stand anymore “enough…..please enough ….”he suddenly start  subbing !siwon

Desisted and heechul turned his back to him ,took his face between his hands and continued to cry !siwon turned too and laid on his back. that were terrible moments. he was hearing heechul’s crying  voice and he was seeing his and injured body beside of himself. his hot tears run from his eyes on his temples  .he feels like an animal !he a had attacked to his love like a wild animal! how could he hurt him?…he can’t stand anymore .sat ,wore his blouse  and run out of the room…

 

 Leetuke knocked the door:”heenim?are you there ?we have 2 hour until fly !”

But nobody answered him!leetuek got worry and had to open the door.he was never thinking  he saw him in the  such situation!  Heechul was with soppy  hair and wet eyes ,had laid on the bed and  his tights and chest had covered with scratch  and  livid!!! Leetuek’s voice smother into his lane! “heechul? What happen to you?”

Heechul moaned :” it is so cold!”

leetuek sat beside him :”were you in the bathroom ? “

 he touched his cheek and moaned from fear! He was burning! Leetuek  panicked   :”oh my god you have a fever…”

he pulled blanked on him and called eun to bring doctor because they were famous and  they can’t take heenim to the hospital !then he called jung mo! he even didn’t say hi!:”your God’s damn and ed bastard ! Why did this to him?”

He almost shouted! Jung mo scared :”what are you talking about?”

Leetuk couldn’t control his tears from hate :”siwon told me heenim  was with you last night and now…come and see what you did to him!!!!”

Jung mo startled :”I swear I didn’t do anything to him…he came here but siwon came and saw us,then heenim left me and came back to his hotel!”

Leetuk moaned again:” oh my God!....what I have done?!”

he sat on the bed’s edge !jung mo groaned :”what happen? Tell me!!”

Leetuke  whined :” it is my fault …oh WHAT I HAVE DONE?”

Jung mo groaned loader :” Siwon did something to him?tell me pleaseeeee!”

Eun and yesung came in and leetuek had to disconnect

 

Siwon was gathering his stuff into his bag to goes to the  airport  that his door opened without knocked and jung mo run into the room !siwon shocked :”what are you doing here?”

Jung mo attacked to him ,grabbed his jacket’s collar and threw him on the  floor   siwon panicked and couldn’t hold himself !he  fell on the ground  and jung mo jumped on him!sat on his stomach and start hit his face with his fists! “I will kill you…I swear God I will kill you!how could you do this to him?...are you a human? have you a heart? How could you call yourself his friend ?...”

Siwon had shocked that much even he can’t defense :”what..what happen?...what are you talking about….”

Suddenly jung mo start crying !he couldn’t hit him anymore .he fell beside him and continued to sobbing !siwon sat up:”what is the matter?”

Jung mo groaned :”he got sick…he has fever …he has injured …he is in coma…”

Siwon moaned :” oh my….how…what happen?how do you know? Did you see him?”

Jung mo sat too:”yes… leetuke called me…I went to him! he had fever and..oh my…he couldn’t wake up!leetuke said :” he was and ulcerous,…”what did you do to him?when he left me he was well and healthy…you bastard what did you do to him?did you him”

“oh…OH my God!...”Siwon moaned and covered his face with two hand s “oh my…I can’t remember “and start crying:”….when I saw you two I became crazy ,I ..i am in love with him and…oh my God…”

Jung mo shouted :”you fool! You thought we have a relationship ? you think he let me to touch him?”

Siwon pulled his hands over :”what? “

Jung mo gazed to him:”are you jealous of him? You don’t know him yet? he never let someone that he doesn’t love, touch him!”

Siwon shocked more:”w…what? How!?…are you sure?”

“of course !he didn’t let me too…i..i understood he doesn’t love me so…”

“but…I saw you two into the bed, into each other arms ..”

 Jung mo bend his neck down:”yes ,I went to him ,I…were trying to content him for make love with me….i..am in love with him too,I love him for a long time and..when he rejected me,I tried to.. him! “

Siwon almost shouted :” OH MY GOD!”

Jung mo again ,start to cry:”if you hadn’t come I don’t know what I was doing  to him..”

 

He opened his dreamy eyes and saw leetuke  was wringing wet handkerchief  into basin  !he whispered :”I am thirsty “

When leetuke heard his voice ,he  yelled  from happiness :”oh you wake up? thanks God!”and jumped from chair :”guys…guys…”

Yesung  and dong hae run into the room!” oh God thank you!”

Dong hae said and sat beside him.heechul looked around :”when I came back?”

Leetuek sat beside him and took his hot hand into his hands :”heenim… are you fine?do you have any pain?do you need something?”

Heechul nodded:”water…”

dong hae said:”I bring..”

and run out.yesung came near and rubbed his hair:”hey what happened to you?”  suddenly Dong hae came back to the room:”tukie….he arrived !”

 

Siwon was walking like a crazy and other guys trying to make him calm.his eyes had filled from tears and his voice was shaking  :”I want to see him…please…why you don’t let me to go in?”

Dong hae rubbed his arm:”leetuek said he wants to see you first ….just wait a minute…”

 leetuke cut his word :”siwon…come here…”

siwon  follow him into dong hae’s  room!when they entered to the room siwon murmured:”is he fine? There is something wtong?what do you want to say …”

leetuke as soon as closed the door turned to him and groaned :” For God sake tell me why you did this to him?”

 siwon bashed :”oh teeuki I don’t know what happened to me!?..”

leetuk cut his word:”  so you wanted him this much? To take him perforce  ? this is your love?”

Siwon couldn’t hold his tears anymore:”I am sorry…I am regret….his love had made me crazy ….i was wanting  he love me too…I just wanted to take a revenge …oh my God…kill me teuki  ….i deserve it…”

Leetuke hustled him so hard and shouted :”get out of here and never come back!”

Siwon fell on his knees:”no teuki please …let me see him ,just once…”

Leeteuk shocked :”WHAT? How dare you?piss off before I go crazy !”

Siwon crept to him:”please …please …just once….”

And crying didn’t let him to continue !leetuke leaned on the wall:”I got mad to you but,it is my fault  ! i said  you to do this….”

and crying didn’t let him to continue too…

 

this time he saw dong hae:”hi cat!”

heechul smiled so low :”hi fish…”

 dong hae touched his forehead:” how you feel now?are you better?”

heechul tried to sat but he couldn’t! :”not bad…I am hungry !”

dong hae became happy :”really?oh wait ,I bring some soup for you…”

heechul pulled himself a little up:”did you cook it?”

dong hae smiled so sad:”no….siwon made it for you..”

heechul shocked :”is he here?”

dong hae nodded  and heechul groaned :”please don’t let him come here…”

 dong hae tried to hold his smile but he couldn’t! :”just once hyung…he was crying for you ….”

“I said No!I don’t want to see him!”heechul said and laid in bed again:”leave me alone!”

Dong hae whispered :”ok ok I am going but  you should take your medicine “

Heechul turned his back and sighed :”I don’t need anything…”

 

“he don’t want to see you!”dong hae said it directly !siwon with food tray was ready behind the door to enter to the room !dong hae wanted to take a tray but siwon pulled back it  and gulped to hold his tears :”I took a permission from leetuke !”

Dong hae shook his head :”I am sorry  but...”

Siwon shouted :” NO! move a side! I should see him NOW!”

Leetuek  entered to the hall and insinuated  to dong hae and dong hae with drew …

 

When siwon saw his body ‘s shape under blanket  ,he couldn’t hold his tears!how much he miss him!how much he love him!how much he was regret!?

Heehcul had laid on his side and he can’t see who entered to the room but he knew it from Siwon’s deodorant smell!: ”Get out!”

Siwon put the tray on the table and sat back side of him:”please hyung…”

 “no…I don’t want to hear anything…get out now!”heechul whispered  

Siwon felt his heart tore apart ! his crying voice got loader:”  forgive me hyung…“

Heechul didn’t answer and  Siwon continued :”I know I was so cruel with you but your love had made me crazy…when I saw you with jung mo…”

Heehcul groaned :”I SAID I don’t want to hear anything!”

But siwon was continuing  :”you lied to me,you said   “there is no need to love!”

You said "  I do it very often!”you said “I am sleep with all” but all were lie….you   are still and…you love me….why you lied to me?did you want to test me or tease me?”

Heechul murmured:”you lied  to me too…you said you love me but…”

His voice shook and he couldn’t continue…

” don’t …say it!you know how much I love you…and what I have done ,your love caused it!”  

  “ how could you think I slept with all?if you loved me you should know I am lying and I love you   …”

He turned his head and Their eyes connected .both eyes were wet !when  Siwon saw his pale but cute face he shouted too :” how? Is this wrong to trust you?…I believe you and believe what you said…this show how much I love you…”

“you hurt me…you assaulted me  …you left me alone!”

his eyes were burning from fever and sadness !siwon wants  to kiss his beautiful eyes:”please my prince…forgive me! I was trying to punish you  ,punish myself…I was trying to do like your says ..make love without love…. I was trying to forget  jung mo or anybody else…I was trying to make you mine….hold you tight …but…”

 Heechul couldn’t bear his desire eyes and turned his head again : :”please go! It’s over…”

  Siwon moaned:”nooooo….don’t say it… give me another chance ,let’s start it again ,without lying …we can!we are still in love…”

 “ no Siwon it is impossible !I can be with you again… you were right…i can’t  be with somebody without love…I loved you when I came to you and wanted you to make love with me! but now…there is no love anymore!”

Siwon want to crying !:”I am sure you still love me…don’t lie again ,please at least don’t lie to yourself….”

  heechul sighed:”please go…”

 “no! I can’t! Here is where I should be! In your side! you should understand me! Where I can go else? “

 “I can’t forgive you…”

Siwon felt his heart burst ! :”tell me what  should  I do till you forgive me? i’ll do everything for you..”

 Suddenly heehcul started to coughing !siwon scared and helped him to sit .heechul was trembling  and coughing so hard !siwon   gave him  some water  and   hugged his hot body  :”sorry ,you were sick and I made you tired ”

Heechul tried to get out of his arms:”go siwon…please….”

Siwon groaned :”NO! I don’t !i can’t leave you anymore! “

Heechul didn’t say anything but his body loosed into his arms !siwon scared more!:”oh you need to rest…lay down ..”

Heechul laid on bed and murmured :”I want to sleep, when I wake up,I don’t want to see you again…”

 

But when he woke up,siwon was there and putting cold towel on his forehead ! heechul turned his face and called :”tueki?”

Siwon patted his wet hair :”do you need something?”

Heechul called again and this time Dong hae opened the door:” hi princess! Are you fine?”

   ”yes…where is leetuek ?”

“he went to the  radio station…what do you want? “

“I am so hungry ,can you give me something to eat..”

Siwon jumped :”I cooked another soup ,let me bring for you…”

Heechul couldn’t catch opportunity to controvert! siwon run out and Dong hae came in:” he swept all the house and even washed all our  dishes !”

Heechul sat up :”tell him to goes! I don’t want to see him…”

Dong hae sat beside him:”please let him does his best! Give him another chance…”

Heechul didn’t say anything ….

Siwon came back with a hot soup bowl in his hands. heechul lay again and turned his back to him! Siwon looked at dong hae.he smiled:”give it to me….”

Siwon nodded and consigned tray to him.  Dong hae  put tray on his knees :”heenim?sit!”

“bring something else….i won’t eat it!”

Heehcul whispered ! Siwon pushed his lips to hold his tears !dong hae said:”but it is so good for you!”

Heechul threw blanked away and stood up!  dong hae panicked :”where are you going?”and put the tray on the bed. Heechul stalked one step but he fell! Dong hae caught him :”ok ok I bring something else…sit!”

 

Heechul pulled his hand:”I have to go to the bathroom…”

siwon jumped again:”let me help you…”

Dong hea smiled:”ok then I go to the kitchen …”

Ane leave heechul in the shock ! heechul leaned to the wall and tried to walk but siwon run to him and grabbed his arm  !heechul pulled his arm but siwon didn’t let him goes” please hyung….let me help you!”

Heechul groaned :”no! I don’t need you!”and called out” DONG HAE?”

Suddenly siwon hugged him and lifted him with two hands !heechul screamed and spontaneously wrapped his arms around siwon’s neck!siwon bashed :”you shouldn’t walk! “

and took him out of the room!heechul pushed his shoulders away :”put me down!”

but siwon held him tighter and run to the bathroom! Dong hae saw them between the kitchen’s door and laughed !siwon reached him  into the bathroom.there, he put him down and said:”do you want I help you to take your pajama out?”

Heechul hustled him:”Get out!”

Siwon smiled :”ok ok ok..when  you finish it,call me to carry you again!”

 dong hae had stood middle of the hall” you are crazy boy!” he was still laughing !

siwon laughed too:”you don’t have anything to do out of the house? Go to shopping or date…or…”

Dong hae nodded :”I understood! But try to don’t make him mad!”

Siwon hustled him toward the door:”go and don’t come back until the night!”

Dong hae continued :”and try to don’t him!”

Siwon groaned:” I can’t promise! hurry hurry ..”

Dong hae groaned too:”let me wear my pants first!” and turned toward his room!

 

When he came out ,he saw siwon has stood behind  of the bathroom’s  door! He looked around :”where is Dong hae?”

Siwon came closer :”he had to go! lean on me!”

And wants to take his hand but heechul pulled himself back and stared to him:”don’t do this to yourself! I said already ! I can’t forgive you!”

“please hyung…at least try…”

“i need the time”

Siwon smiled:”really? So you will try to forgive me later?”

Heechul looked at the floor:” maybe!”

 Soup had gotten  cold but he didn’t care. He sat on the  bed,put the tray on his laps and start eating ! This made siwon  happy:”let me warm it again.”

Heechul filled his spoon :”no need…”

Siwon sat opposed him:”then let me  give it to you….”

Heechul eat it:”I have a hand!”

But suddenly coughed again !spoon shook and   poured soup on his pajama! Siwon groaned :”look! i said give it to me!”

And grabbed spoon from him! Heechul tried to clean the soup from his pajama but he daubed it more! Siwon filled the spoon :”eat this first then I bring new clothing    for you…”

Heechul turned his head to avoid it but siwon pushed spoon on his lips and he has to open his mouth and eats it! Siwon gave him all the soup perforce then put the tray on the table and  went toward the wardrobe .Heechul murmured :”there is no need!”

But siwon came back with a new t shirt and again sat on the bed:”take out!”

Heechul put his head down:”I said there is no need…”

Siwon grabbed his collar :”but you have to !this is wet and dirty”

He Start open his buttons !heechul grabbed his hands:”ok ,let me do it…”

But siwon didn’t let him! he opened his all buttons and came closer to took out his blouse !heechul   tried to hide his chest with his hands !siwon pulled   his collar  on his arms and when he saw his white and soft body. he couldn’t control his emotions and…kissed his hot shoulder !!heechul breathed deeply but didn’t say anything! This gave a courage to siwon to kiss his neck too! Heechul turned his head:”don’t….”

But siwon followed his  mouth and kissed his hot lips so warily !heechul went a little back and grabbed his t shirt  and pulled from his handto wear it but siwon didn’t let him and pulled it back !he hugged his body and said :” I love you…”

now both panting :”please..i need to rest..”

Heechul murmured shyly .siwon whispered  :”just let me hug  you a little more…”

 heechul let him to hold  his ill body longer …both closed his eyes and smell each other …after a few minutes ,door opened and closed! Siwon bashed and opened his arms. heechul wore his t shirt and shindong came in.:”oh thanks God you are here siwon! I thought heenim is alone and I tried to reach home faster …”he looked at heechul:” how are you hyung?”

Heechul laid back:”I am fine…thank you”

Shindong  came in:”do you need anything?”

Heechul smiled to him:”no,I just want to sleep”

Shindong went back:”ok then,let’s leave him alone”he looked at siwon

”i…I want to stay here! maybe he needs something …” Siwon  bashed  

Shindong wondered:” but he wants  to sleep”

Siwon stood up from the bed and sat on the chair :”I don’t’ make a noise …I promise!”

Shindong shocked :”but…he seems fine,there is no need to be worry”

Heechul couldn’t control his smile :”it’s ok shindong…let him stay!”

Siwon smiled too!shindong nodded :”ok then !i  bought some fruit for you , I wash them, when you wake up ,siwon gives them to you ,because I  have to go after one  hour”

Heechul closed his eyes:”thank you again”

 

That was midnight when he woke up .darkness is everywhere. only hall’s lights that were falling  from door’s upper window , made the room little a lighter. he needs to go to the bathroom when he sat up,he saw siwon’s shadow on the chair !!! he was in sleep!he seems so innocent and pitiful  !heechul smiled and came out of the bed.

For a few moments he stood and stared to him.his cute face looks so y in the darkness .suddenly something rolled into his heart !some kind of warmness  pulled him toward his lips… just a little and soft kiss !siwon sighed and heechul scared! jumped back and run out of the room!

Only leetuke was awake. he had sat in the kitchen and was drinking sojo .when  saw him, he  smiled :”oh you get well completely !”

Heechul entered to the kitchen and sat beside him:”yes !and again I am hungry! “

Leetuke showed the oven :”we  have  3 sort of soups!”

Heechul smiled:” thanks God he not lives with us!”

Leetuke smiled too:”I think this is only things that he can makes!”

Heechul nodded :” but his cuisine is great! “

Leetuek rose his brow :”oh I can smell the love perfume from your mouth!”

Heechul smiled:”shut up!”

Leetuek  stood up:”let me give some food to you and then I should go to the bed!”

Heechul stood up too:”I can do it myself but first I should go to the bathroom, you can go”

Leetuek rubbed his arm:” ok then Good night!”

He went to his room and heechul went to the bathroom.

When he came out ,He stood forward of the mirror and gazed to himself . his  face looks so pale and hopeless !”why I kissed him? Did I forgive him? Maybe!  Why not? i lied to him and everything started with my lies !why I lied? “ now when he  was thinking understand  why! He just wanting to be sure about his feels! now he had ensured … ”why you kissed me?”

It was Siwon! He had entered into the bathroom !heechul bashed and groaned :”you scared me!”

Siwon had an evil smile on his lips:”tell me why…”

Heechul  went toward him:” move aside!”

Siwon lifted his hand and grabbed his chin:” answer me then I let you go!”

Heechul hit his hand:”I don’t know what are you talking about!”

“do you want to show you that what I am talking about?”  siwon came closer!

Heechul scowled :”oh I remember this conversation! “

Siwon smiled:”I remember everything about that night…” and brought his face down:”so you should remember clearly  if you don’t answer me right ,what I will do!”

Heechul tried to hold his smile  :”oh it is like an old platter!!! so repetitious!”

Siwon smelled his hair:”but  every beautiful things in the world is repetitious! Like love, hugging  ,kissing… smooching …”he whispered and kissed his warm forehead !heechul shied and  tried to go out but siwon put his hand on his chest and  pushed him to the wall:”hey! where are you going? Answer me first!”

Heechul turned his head till hide his smile :”answer what?”

“why you kissed me!?”

Siwon whispered into his ear !heechul groaned :”  first of all it wasn’t a kiss! I just…wanted to thank you because you helped me and…”

“ziiiing! Wrong!”

Siwon smiled!and turned off the  light! heechul breathing so load and he could feels Siwon’s hot breath on his neck’s skin :”don’t’ lie to me..again!”

“in fact I pitied you because you had slept on the  chair and…”heechul was trying to hide his lust! Siwon put his lips on his ear:”wrong!”

Heechul can’t deny his feels anymore! He wants siwon more than everything ! :”let me go…I am sick and…”

Siwon pushed his chest on him:” just tell the truth then I let you go…I swear…”

His arms have wrapped around heechul’s body and his lips have pulled on heechul’s cheek !    There was only darkness and their gasping voice!:”i…did it because… i…love you!”

And their lips touched each other! that was A breathtaking  and unfailing kiss …their lips were squirming on each other ...siwon never was  imagining someday heechul kiss him this way! Heechul never was imaging can love siwon this much! Their heart beating like a drum ! they kissed  and kissed…their arms wrapped around each other   and started to rubbing and touching each other…their lips rubbed each other their breath mixed to each other . siwon can’t control his lust anymore! He grabbed heechul’s  both thighs and pulled them up!heechul climbed on him and wrapped his legs around his waist! Siwon pushed him to the wall and  pushed his pelvis to his! heechul felt and smiled !siwon pulled his t shirt collar down and kissed his neck and chest!heechul closed his eyes and let his lips kiss his everywhere …   suddenly he coughed so load and siwon had to pull his head back:”oh so sorry  …I totally forget you are ill!”

And put him down!Heechul leaned his head on his chest:”I am fine…your soups made me better! “

Siwon smiled and kissed his forehead:” let me carry you!”

Heechul hugged his neck again and siwon lifted him up again…

Leetuek had turned off the hall’s light so his room was totally in the darkness …siwon put him on the bed and pulled blanket on him:”do you need something?”

He whispered. heechul pulled blanket away :”come here…you should sleep too…”

Siwon shook his head:”no…you should be comfort .i can sleep on the chair..”

Heechul murmured :”are you scare?”

Siwon sat beside him:”yes…you are still sick and weak  and I don’t  trust myself…I am scare  I can’t control my feels so…I don’t want to take your ity in this condition !”

 “but I know you won’t hurt me anymore…..i am sure you won’t make love with me tonight   …”

Siwon shocked and heechul took his hand and pulled :” don’t scare…..come here…  let’s sleep together I trust you! “

Siwon smiled  and   laid beside him, hugged his hot body  and pulled blanket on themselves :”I won’t hurt you again…”

Heechul closed his eyes and whispered :” I won’t lie you again…”

Amaneh Mohammadi (AmyWestern)