You lied to me

You lied to me

“what was that?are you crazy?”
Leetuek groaned !siwon was trying to hide his shy behind of  an innocent smile! :”why?it was just a little kiss!”
Leetuek puffed :”just a little kiss? nothing more?so  Do you want I kiss you on the stage?”
Ryu  came in:” what is the big deal?”
Eun grinned :”seems you liked it!”
“why not? You saw fan’s reactions ….everybody like it!”
Ryu said.leetuek still was speaking with Siwon:”if it is in our programs ,ok we can do it as like Heenim’s kisses in SMT concerts …but this wasn’t in our programs !”
Heechul came in too. he looks so indifferent! When siwon saw him bashed more:” oh please guys let’s forget everything ok?”
“I hope manager  doesn’t call!” leetuek murmured and with this word ended the conversation !
Heechul didn’t say anything. He just sat on the  sofa and took a book from table ,leaned back and start reading …
Siwon can’t look at him! He suddenly  felt so sad because heechul hadn’t shown  any reaction  about his stage kiss ! eun got near to heechul :”hey…what are you thinking  ?did you like it?”
Siwon shocked !why eun ask such thing!?heechul even didn’t take his eyes from book’s page :”like what?”
Eun sat beside him :”come on! You know what we are talking about!”
“say  what is it directly or piss off!”
Heechul groaned ! siwon couldn’t stand anymore and went to the bathroom! Eun stood up again :”nothing !...like always I CAN”T speak with you !”
Heechul threw the book on the table and stood up :” and like always you make me sick!”
And he went to the bedroom.
Ryu bit his lip :”omo! Seems he is so angry !why? you think he is upset because of that kiss?”
 Eun said:“I don’t know! But When siwon kissed him, He laughed  so I thought …”
leetuek came back in and cut his word:”let’s  leave them alone ok?”
Eun murmured:” no I think it is better one of us change his room with them …”
Leetuek  went to the door:” heenim is right ! you make sick!”
 ryu grabbed eun’s jackets and pulled :”where is our room?"
****
Siwon was washing his face .his heart still arching … all the ways he had thought about it .maybe it is so weird but he doesn’t regret ,  he just had waited to see Heechul’s  reactions ! he had  thought he liked it because he laughed so load and followed him and tried to kick him on the stage , he treated so normal like always  …but now…why he was so cold? Siwon was regret! They reserved one room like always and he has to contact with him until morning! Damn! why he kissed him?
He strewed water to his face again and again!
“are you all right ?”
He scared and jumped back !it was Heechul !when he came in?he had a soft smile on his face. Siwon closed the tap and nodded with exciting ! :”ye…YES! I am fine…what? Do you want to wash your hands?”
Heechul stepped to him:”no….i came to ask something!”
“what?”siwon got exciting more.heechul added :”tell me why?”
His eyes turned to the drunken eyes and his smile turned to the grin! Siwon ‘s heart started to beating  like a crazy! :” why?!!...what why? …”
Heechul reached to him ,put his slender hand  on his chest and pushed him so slowly back! siwon’s back struck  on the  bathroom’s wall and stopped ! his eyes locked on heechuls’ y face !heechul looked at his chest:” I can feel your heartbeat !”
Siwon smiled involuntary  and tried to breath so deeply :” oh hyung …why you are acting like this?”
Heechul pushed his chest on him and gazed at him:” you tell me why…!?”
He was smiling too but so dirty! Siwon bashed so hard:” I don’t know what are you talking about!”
Heechul  tweaked his over his t shirt !:” do you want i show you that what I am talking about?”  
Siwon moaned from pain and pleasure :”yes!”
He whispered ! heechul wrapped his arms around his waist !:”oh how wanton !”
Siwon’s eyes turned to his lips!he was feeling his all body was into the fire ! he even can’t  breath  easily :” I thought….you…are angry about that..that kiss s…I thought you hate me so when guys…”
Heechul lifted his chin .” Siwon?... didn’t say anybody to you that you speak so much?” his hot breath run on his face !
Siwon laughed :”yes…you said it several times! “
 Heechul’s eyes turned to his mouth :”so shut up and kiss me again!”
Siwon moaned :”do it what?oh my GOD! Hyung…”
“don’t worry…we are alone …”heechul whispered
siwon took his head between his hands and bended his neck to reach  his mouth to heechul’s red lips but suddenly heechul went back and said:”but first ,tell me why you kissed me?”
Siwon started to panting :” oh …oh…hyung!do you want to kill me?”
Heechul  has a sinister smile on his face:”if you tell me the truth….i ‘ll let you to kiss me again!”
Siwon laughed :”oh my god! You are …so cruel ”
Heechul his lips so slowly :”so…tell me why?”
Siwon’s eyes locked on his desirable lips:” i…just…got exciting  and…”
“ziiiing ! Wrong!”
Heechul groaned and turned off the light! Everywhere  become dark   !”hyung? what are you doing?”
Heechul’s body scent reached to his nose “tell me the truth!”
He whispered into his left ear !siwon wrapped his arm around his shapely waist :”I caught you!”
Heechul went to his bosom :”tell me…siwon… “
Siwon smelled his hair :”I did it because… you looks so y and,..”
Heechul pulled him out of his arms :”WRONG!”
Siwon couldn’t hold him  and again Heechul lost into the darkness….siwon panting so load :”oh come on!!! Why you tease me? Come here….”
Heechul touched his lips ! siwon wants to kiss his fingers but Heechul pulled his hand down  and   said:”tell me the truth! “
Siwon wants catch his hand but heechul run back and laughed!  His y voice made Siwon ual arousal!:”oh hyung….please…you make me shy!”
And wanted to turn on the light but Heechul hugged him from back and held him!  ”tell me….”he whispered into his nape! This made Siwon more incitement! He grabbed his soft hand  , pulled him, hugged him pushed him and kissed his hot cheek!”I kissed you because I love you…”
He whispered with his all desire  and wanted to kiss his lips but heechul pulled himself out again and opened the door :”oh my bag! I forgot it in the car!”
He went out .siwon run after him:”wait..wait…. your witch !”
Heechul was trying to reach to the door but Siwon caught his blouse from back and hugged him!heechul laughed so load and tried to escape ! siwon has to lift him to hold him tight but heechul still wiggling so hard to make himself  free so siwon couldn’t hold him anymore ,both fell on the ground  and heechul continued to laughing ! Siwon turned him on his back and climbed on him! grabbed his  both wrists and fixed him under himself !”so …my… answer was… right?!”
Siwon was  gasping and laughing ! heechul gasping too:”let ..me go ..you …are so heavy !”
Siwon bended on him:”tell me…my answer satisfied you?”
 “aaaaah…don’t push me! “heechul shouted
Siwon brought  his mouth near to his face and whispered :”did you hear my answer?”
Heechul turned his face:”I don’t want to hear anything!”
Siwon kissed his cheek :”I love you…”
“let me go!”
Siwon kissed again  :”I love you hyung..”
Heechul pulled his hands:” ok…ok…I understand…”
Siwon kissed more:” I love you so much…”
Heechul groaned :”I am not deaf! I heard you…”
“do you remember your promise?”siwon whispered !heechul can’t turn his face because then they lips were contacting !:”what promise? “
“you said “if you tell me the truth….i let you to kiss me again” and I  told the truth so give me my kiss!”
Siwon said it and wanted to kiss his lips but heechul turned his neck more and siwon only could kiss corner of his lips!
“yes ..yes I said it but I didn’t say when I let you! I don’t want to give it to you now!”
Siwon laid on him totally:”then I take it fiercely!”
He said and tried to catch his lips with his mouth! Heechul stomped :”no…don’t…ayishshsh!”
Siwon could catch his mouth and kissed him so gentle …so slowly and lovely!suddenly heechul pulled his hands and wrapped around his neck ,pushed him downer  and kissed him harder !siwon’s hand wrapped around his body and his pelvis laid on his pelvis !heechul bit siwon’s lips siwon moaned and pulled his head up:”wow …so you love me too?!”
“no!”heechul smiled:”I just want to make love with you!”
“what?!”siwon shocked :”are you serious ?”
Heechul tried to bit his lips again but siwon pulled his head upper and said:”omo…what is this? You were trying to seduce me?!”
Heechul bit his lower lips :”yes!”
“you…you don’t love me ?!”
“there is no need to love!”
“what?”siwon almost cried !”but how can you say such things?”
Siwon tried to sat up but heechul didn’t let him and closed his arms so tighter than before !” let’s do it!”
Siwon can’t believe !:”oh my God….what is the matter with you?”
Heechul wrapped his legs around his waist !siwon want to shout !”oh oh don’t…”
And again tried to sat up but this time he was weaker than before !heechul lifted his chin and kissed him again but this time more than before. his tongue rolled all over his mouth! Siwon can’t bear and laid on him again .he start kiss him in his way and his hands start to play with his body! heechul’s hands grabbed his t shirt and pulled up.siwon  took it out .this time he  grabbed Heechul’s  blouse to open its buttons .heechul groaned:” be careful! This is my best blouse !”
Siwon groaned too:”and this was my best pants !”
Heechul laughed so y and took out his blouse !his creamy skin shining under room’s  light .   siwon start to kiss his neck and chest. his hot breath burning heechul’s skin! heechul closed his eyes and grinned :”you still  thinking there is need to love?”
Siwon sighed :”yes…I do it because I love you and I know you love me too…if there wasn’t any love you didn’t let me to touch you!”
Heechul laughed so load:” how fool!i let you because I want to…”
“no…you can’t make love with someone that you don’t love…”
“I can…I could …and I ‘ll do!”
Siwon stuttered “w…what…you…you  did it?”
Heechul grabbed his belt to open it!:”yes…and I do it very often!”
This time siwon could sat up and heechul’s leg fell down !his hot eyes locked on heechul’s cold face with full shock :”OH MY…you...how could you…”
Heechul smiled:” so?do you still love me?”
“  who?... You sleep with who?”
Heechul still had laid on floor :”almost with all…hmm ….with leetuek…jay sungmin…hongi…”
Siwon shouted this time:”ENOUGH !”
And wanted to stand up but heechul sat and again wrapped his hands around his neck:”so you don’t love me anymore?”
Siwon tried to doesn’t look at his eyes:” yes… I …I still love you but….”
Heechul pulled him down :”then you can make love with me!”
Siwon  pulled off but he lost! heechul fell on his back and siwon fell on him!”if you don’t’ love me so why do you want to make love with me? go to other guys again and …”
Heechul grasped his hair “but I want to taste your body!!”
Siwon stared to his wicked eyes:”but I don’t want to sleep with someone that he doesn’t love me!”
Heechul smiled :”if I say I love you ,this is enough for you? “
“so you want to sleep with me this much that you want to lie to me?”
“yes!”
“if it isn’t love so what is this wants name?”
“it is lust!”
Siwon sighed :”ok then…it had been enough for me!”
“really? so… I love you!”
But Siwon ‘s  face didn’t change at all! Heechul repeated it :” I love you…siwon….”
“i…I can’t!”siwon whispered !”I thought I can but …this wasn’t enough!”
heechul opened his  hands and legs:”I see!”
siwon sat back .heechul sat up :”  so tell me how do you know I lied to you?”
siwon didn’t answer. heechul took his blouse  from floor:”why you didn’t believe me?”
“why should I believe you?”
“so you think you know me?”
“w…what?...”  siwon shocked !”what do you mean?”
Heechul wore his blouse and stood up:”if you loved me,you should know me …am I right?”
Siwon can’t stand up!his eyes followed his sad eyes:”i…I know you…”
“no!”heechul stared to him:”you don’t love me and you don’t know me either !if you did, you should know which one of my words was true and which one was lie !”
Siwon jumped on his feet :”WHAT? So you…really….love me?”
Heechul didn’t answer !he went to his bag and took it:”see you at the tomorrow concert …”
Siwon run to his way and stopped him :”no wait…”
But heechul hit him with his shoulder and went out!
***
“oh my God !how could  you ask me such things?”
Leetuek groaned !siwon bashed :”i..i am sorry but he said last night ….so I thought maybe you  …”
Leetuek shocked more:”are you crazy?are you fool? you really believed what he said? i am sure he just kidded with you!”
Siwon downed his head:”no…”he whispered :”he was serious …we were serious so please tell me the truth…you are so close to him so...”
Leetuek cut his word:”oh you drive me crazy! How could this possible ?you really thought we all slept with him?”
“so you didn’t?”siwon looked at him.leetuek groaned again:”NOT me not others not anybody! he even didn’t sleep with a girl,…I am sure he is still !!!”
“WHAT?”siwon shouted so load !  Leetuek scowled :”wait…why you two talked about such things ?what brought your conversation in this limit ?”
Siwon sighed :”we just started talk about that kiss….and…let’s speak another timeok?...i should see him now!where is he?”
“I don’t know!maybe he went to the hotel ..”


“what are you doing here?”Jung mo said and hand shook with him :”how a big surprise …”
Heechul fell himself in his arms and hugged him:”can I stay with you tonight?”
Jung mo hugged him too:”of course..come in!”
He lead the way and asked:”seems you are drunk! “
Heechul threw his bag a side and nodded:”a little…why you are alone in china? Where is jay?”
Jung mo went toward  the refrigerator “i have some personal work to do..you had a concert today right?”
Heechul sat on bed:” yes…and I need to rest “
Jung mo brought 2  drink  for themselves :”but this room has one bed we can chose another room..”
Heechul took one of bottles and drank a gulp :”I don’t think they have a empty room ,in other hand ,I can sleep on sofa …”
Jung mo sat beside him:”no ,there is no need…if  for you this is ok we can sleep   in the same bed”
“jung mo?”heechul murmured .jung mo looked at his sad face:”what ?”
Heechul put his head down:”I came to sleep with you!”
“ok I understand …I think we just need another blanket …”
Heechul grabbed his hand and looked at his eyes:”no ! you don’t’ understand yet! “
Jung mo gazed to his strange eyes:”what is the matter?”
And suddenly he felt what is his purpose !:”oh my….God!are you…talk about…”
Heechul seems so tired :”yes !i want we make love  …if you want too …”
And jung mo’s lips shouted his mouth! Heechul doesn’t feel anything  but jung mo seems going crazy! he hugged him and continued to kiss him!heechul let him to does what he want but his lips can’t move !he can’t kiss him too !suddenly jung mo felt shy and pulled his lips back:” i…I am sorry…”but his head stayed there :”i…couldn’t control myself!”
  Heechul whispered:”it’s ok…I knew you like me …”
“LIKE?”jung mo whispered too:”oh  I LOVE you…I WANT you….damn…I am CRAZY for you….”
Heechul smiled so cold :”really?i didn’t know this much! it is so beautiful…”
Jung mo still looks at his pinky lips:”yes I loved you always…from first days that we met each other …and after that crazy kiss…I wanted you like a crazy…”
Heechul still was in his arms and had gazed on floor :” so let’s sleep….”
Jung mo kissed his cheek:”but first…tell me what is the matter? You are so strange tonight…you came into  my room and want from me to make love to you? but why?”
Heechul sighed :”why you want to know?i am here in your arms and ready for you !  It isn’t what you  want ?”
“but…seems you do it constrainedly !you don’t’ love me?”
Finally Heechul looked at him:”do you need my answer?”
“ye...yes of course!”
Jung mo stuttered !heechul still was so cold :”why?you can’t sleep with me if I say…NO?”
Jung mo shocked:” you don’t love me?”
“I don’t’ want answer! “
Jung mo touched his cheek :”I am sorry ,I didn’t want make you angry…I am so happy now…you  are here and finally realized how much I want you…”
“so this is enough for you?”
Jung mo hugged him tighter :”yes….oh my god this is like a dream!”
And kissed his lips again! Heechul tried to doesn’t show any bad reactions ! because he doesn’t know why but he doesn’t want jung mo’s mouth playing with his lips! But jung mo was so happy than he can understand his feels! his arms pulled him up and hustled him on bed! Both laid on bed and jung mo’s lips started to kiss his neck and his hands   started to touch his body!this time heechul closed his eyes and tried to hold his breath! What is the matter? If he doesn’t need to love so why he wasn’t happy now? Jung mo was his friend . one of his best friends   so of course he like him at least that much to he let him to play with his body  and even make love with him so why he was so upset ?it was because he is still so maybe he scaring …jung mo was harrying him now…heehcul looked at his wishful face!he even can’t control his smile! “please turn off the lights!”heechul murmured! Jung mo bashed :”oh ok ok…I am sorry…”
He stood up from bed and heechul saw his erected members !suddenly he  shamed ,scared ,hated !:”no wait!...”jung mo stayed beside the switch :”why?”
Heechul sat up:”i…I am sorry! i…I can’t!”
Jung mo shocked :”but why?you came here and…”
Heechul tried to close his buttons but his hand shaking  :” yes …i…I know but, I think…we  need to love!”
Jung mo came back to the bed:” my dear…I can give it to you…”
Heechul crept to the bed’s edge :”I wronged…I am sorry I shouldn’t come here…”
“are you…joking ?”jung mo was in shock :”what is this? some kind of april lie? “
Heechul stood up:”no…look…I just thought I need someone to sleep with him but…now I realized I can’t….without love!”
“so you don’t love me even a little?”his voice shook.heehcul tried to smile but he couldn’t :”yes of course I love you..if I don’t i…I didn’t come  here but I think my love  isn’t  kind of love we expect  … “
  Suddenly jung mo started to cry!:” oh what is this?….are you fooling me ? “
Heechul felt sorry for him and went to console him but jung mo  hustled him and shouted :” you played with my heart ..my feels …why ? you!tell me why?!”
Heechul hugged him forcedly:”I am sorry ok? So  sorry…oh I don’t know what is the matter with me ….i think I am still drunk….”
Jung mo groaned:”I hope you be drunk !”
“let’s just sleep…i am so tired “
“ I think I have too much  expect from you…”
Jung mo sighed .Heechul  patted his cheek :”thank  you…so I sleep on sofa and…”
Jung mo pulled blanket :” no you sleep here in the bed I sleep there…”
“ok thank you again!”
 

  He was there! Front of reception and he had sweat so hard! Hotel employee knew him:”hi Mr choi .we are so pride that you choose our hotel but we haven’t any empty room…”
Siwon smiled so shameful :”I am not here for stay ,I just curious ,Kim heechul reserved any room or…”
“oh no but he is here in Mr Kim  jung mo ‘s room….”
Siwon’s heart start beating so fast !so he found him finally! What should he say to him when he sees him?”can I  see him?”
“of course…”She looked at the book:”hmm…room2408”
 after 20 minute he woke up because he felt something his lips!the room was dark but he knew It was jung mo’s mouth! Heechul  was sleepy and  drunk !he turned his head and his lips got free :”jung mo….”he whispered :”what are you doing?”
suddenly he felt he was into jung mo’s  arms !jung mo rubbed his lips all over his cheek:”oh Chula….i can’t control myself…I am sorry…”
Heechul grabbed his hands that was on his stomach :”no …please…I said I don’t’ want….”
Jung mo pulled him and hugged him so tight  :”I can make you happy…”
He was full !he kissed his neck !Heechul murmured again:”no don’t…leave me alone…”
But jung mo was kissing his body nonstop and panting  :”you need to love…you need me. ..let me make love to you!”
Heechul got angry :”I said I don’t want !let me go…”
And  started to fight with him ! Jung mo tried to hold him under himself! “please just once…just for tonight …we are old friends I am sure you like it too! “
  Heechul was so weak but he still trying to avoid his body from his hands  :”no jung mo…please stop it…don’t…”
Suddenly Door knocked !heechul scared but jung mo whispered :”it must be room service…if we don’t answer her, she will go!”
Heechul wanted to catch this opportunity to escape but jung mo fell himself on his body and girded his body under himself! siwon knocked again ! it was so weird ! why lights were off? The room was single so it wasn’t possible  both be there! He knocked again.jung mo understood she won’t go!so he shouted :”we don’t need anything!”
 
“WE?so they are there!?”siwon’s  hands shook so hard! He grabbed knob and opened the door! he saw them! he can recognize their body shapes on the bed !jung mo bashed :”oh my God!who is he?”
siwon’s hand jumped to the wall and pushed the switch!  Now he can see jung mo’s    body on heechul !heechul shocked :”Siwon!?!?”
siwon turned his back and went out .that was enough for him!he saw what he should see  !heechul came down from the bed to run after him but he couldn’t !if he could reach to him what he should  say ?how he can explain this situation ?this wasn’t his lie? Sleep with everyone?
he fell on his knees and among the door, watched siwon that goes far and far….


“everything that I said to you is true!”
Siwon’s hand shacking so hard that even he can’t hold  phone on his ear!
“what are you talking about?”
Leetuek had scared from his voice’s  tone !
“you know where he is now?”his voice shook more than  his hand
“who? Heenim?”
“in jung mo’s bed…in his arms …I saw them together …”
“oh my…are you serious?”
“if you don’t believe me come here and see with your own eyes!”
“how…how this possible …I know Heenim….he can’t do such things …”
“no you don’t know him,I thought I know him too but I didn’t! as I said to you,he sleep with everyone that he wants…without love….”
And started to cry:”he even doesn’t care about others love…oh my God! Tuki why should I love him ?how could I love such person?...oh tukei tell me what can I do?what should I do ? Oh I am going crazy…please help me…”
“sleep with him!”