It is Just the Beginning

It Came Back To Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Flight 41 has just landed passengers you may exit the plane and then head to the bagging area for your belongings. Thank you for choosing our airlines, we hope you had an amazing flight” The airport Stewardess reported. As I exited the plane, I was searching for my unnie. “Now where could she have gone so fast” I asked myself looking around the crowded airport. As I took in a deep breath finally taking in my surroundings, Oh how I missed this place, I thought. Korea hasn’t changed much since we’ve been gone, the same fresh air and beautiful scenery. I giggled at the thought. The happy moment didn’t last long as I remembered the reason why we left… left our family and friends behind. 

Flashback:

sobs could be heard all around the cemetery…

“Oh ma baby, my beautiful baby why did you have to leave me.” “Who would do such a thing to you guys.” I listened to their mothers cries. I myself was heartbroken. I looked up from my spot at the two men in reality responsible for their deaths. They were supposed to be there, protecting them, watching out for them. It was what they were trained to do…wasn’t it. Yet I’m standing here alongside my unnie as we watch our two closest friends lay in a casket surrounded by loved ones. Not realizing I had been staring their way the whole time I met eyes with HIM… The funeral came to an end as I walked with heavy steps to the car I Heard my name.

“ CL…” He called

End of FLASHBACK 

“CL…” I was broken out of my thoughts at the sound of my name. I turned around and met the flash of a camera. I was soon bombarded with questions, strangers, old Blackjacks, and more cameras and microphones. “what brings you back to Korea after the tragic accident.” “Where is Dara of 2ne, is she with you” “How was your time in the states”. “ Are you and Dara ever going to perform again”. Unnerved , their questions hit a sensitive spot. I put on a fake smile and lifted up my black shades to reveal my eyes I answered with confidence. “Our time in the states was relaxing and Dara and I are together. Please wait for us in the future, we want to show you a more positive image now that we are back.” I placed my shades back over my eyes and walked out the airport still being stalked by paparazzi with tons of questions. I looked to my left to see a limo and my Dara unnie waiting for me. She immediately noticed the cameras and put on her smile. I reached the car and entered with Dara unnie.

“CL-roo I was waiting for you”

“Same here, but as you can see I had some important matters to attend to” The limo pullled off and headed towards YGEnt. It was a quiet ride until Dara broke the silence. “Remind me why we are doing this again”. I answered… “because it’s time for them to pay for all the pain they’ve caused us. Moreover it time for HIM to pay for all the pain he’s caused me.

At YG

We finally have gotten our hands on the official list of assassins. Yg began opening the piece of paper. Anger written all over his face, this can’t be as he threw the paper across the floor. “ The list is a fake” he said. This means…

A knock was heard at the door. “ Come in”.  Se7en walked through the door. “Sir they have just arrived. “ I’m glad to hear it. Tell them to come and see me after their recording with Teddy.” “yes sir I will do as you say, and I must inform you G-dragon and YB have not made it back yet”. “ I See… ok then”.

Meanwhile…

“The baddest female is in the house” yelled Teddy as he seen CL walk into the recording studio. “Dara looking great as always” he complimented. “Ready to lay down some tracks” he asked. Not really minding Teddy, CL looked around the studio. “ Where is h..”

Teddy must have read CL’s mind. “ He’s not here, he’s out on a mission.” “ Who said I was looking for him anyway.” Giving Teddy a look that meant don’t bring him up again. Teddy understood and turned back to his composing.

“ well guys I’m going to look around YG and say hello to everyone, I’ll be back in time for my recording.” Dara scurried off, before she exited the door she heard Teddy soft gruff voice. “ You won’t find him here either Dara, he’s gone as well.” Shattered but still tried to be composed she turned around and faced Teddy. “I know I wasn’t looking for him either. I’m not ready to see him…” she trailed off and left the room. Teddy looked back at CL, CL caught his gaze and before he could say something, CL said “Let’s get to work”.

1 month Later…

“ Gem, Fei, Lili, Hyunah, jon, Guy, Seunghyun, Seungri, Yoona, Daesung, and Seungri the reason I had you guys stay after class is because you all have shown exceptional work in my class. Beginning Saturday I would like you guys to begin a special project that you will show to everyone at the upcoming school talent ball.

“HUH?” they all said in unison. “Don’t disappoint me practice begins Saturday. They all exited the room.

Hyuna-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter