Chapter 12: Tying Up Loose Ends

It Came Back To Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

At JYP Headquarters…

Jon and Guy were sitting up against the prison cell walls waiting to hear the reason behind their unjust punishment. They had been locked away for a few hours with no contact with the outside world. Just then the prison cell opened. Miss A ladies were standing with the guards.

“JYP wants to see you in his office” Suzy said calmly. Dumfounded Guy and Jon immediately stood up and exited the cell. “What is this about and where is the rest of BIGBANG?” Guy asked. Jia smirked, “No worries, this is something just for you and Jon.”  Guy looked at Jon and mouthed the words ‘I don’t like where this is going at all’, Jon could only nod in response. They arrived at JYP’s office and Miss A ladies were dismissed with a wave of JYP’s hand. “Have I not been good to you” JYP spoke with a calm tone, yet his words left a chill in the air. “Yes sangjangim” Jon and Guy replied in unison.  JYP continued with his interrogation. “When I first decided to accept you both into JYP, under the impression you were going to be assassins what was the number 1 thing I could not tolerate?”  “Traitors” Jon and Guy said again in unison. JYP smiled at their answers feeling a bit nostalgic as he remembered when they first came into JYP so many years ago. He was happy to know that they had not forgotten what he told them. “ahh, I see you remember” he replied, “Well this next question should be easy for you then. What is the penalty for a traitor?”  There was a long pause…

 

 

 

“Death”…  Jon whispered. The word hung in the air as an eerie silence enveloped the room. It left such an impact Guy began to hyperventilate. His breathing became heavy as he sunk to the floor. “Www..hhh.why?” Jon stuttered, his voice barely above a whisper. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Time had seemed to stop, and he could hear the loud boom of his heartbeat magnified in his ears. “let me ask you one final question” JYP began. “What is an assassin’s greatest strength and weakness?” “L..O..V..E” Jon’s voice finally broke. “Bingo” JYP said. “Love gives us the strength and drive to do things we’ve never ever thought we could. But it also is the one thing that can end us. To an assassin love is forbidden. Those whom are close to us can be used against us; therefore it could never exist in our world.” Jon and Guy began to absorb everything being said to them, realization hitting them fast and hard. “My two friends, you have broken the golden rule, never fall in love, and have betrayed your company and your BIGBANG brothers. Not only have you broken the rule but you have fallen in love with the enemy.”

“ Lili” Guy whispered. “Gem” Jon sighed. “What are you planning to do with us now?” Guy asked, feeling he already knew the answer. JYP withdrew a gun from behind his back. Jon and Guy’s eyes grew BIG and JYP let out a hearty laugh toying with their emotions. “Do you boys have that little faith in me? I have practically raised you as my sons; it is not that easy for me to kill you off.” Jon and Guy felt hesitant to believe his words. “Instead I have one final mission for you boys instead. Do you accept?” the boys could only anticipate what was next to come but nothing could ever prepare anyone for what was to happen next….

The boys left JYP’s office with their new assignment. JYP looked at the picture where he threw the dart a few days back. It was a picture of BIGBANG. The boys were smiling standing side by side. They were ordered as follows… T.O.P, Seungri, Daesung, Jon, and Guy. The dart was thrown in between Daesung and Guy. JYP reminded himself of his words that day… “DEATH is the price you must pay”

 

 

 

Jon and Guy were taken to the basement of the JYP building. It was set up with all kinds of equipment. They were instructed to go under an identity change for their next assignment. Jon and Guys heads were shaved bald. Their skins were tanned a different color. After they were done Polaroid instant pictures were taken of the two and delivered to JYP. Jon and Guy emerged from the basement, unrecognizable and were sent off to their mission.

Jon and Guy entered a helicopter and headed off to an Island somewhere overseas. JYP told them their last mission was to kill the residents residing on the island before they were released from JYP forever.

Back in JYP’s office it was around noon. He made a quick call and soon T.O.P was standing in his office. JYP threw two Polaroid pictures on the desk. T.O.P picked up the two photos and observed the men in the picture. “Who are they?” T.O.P asked as he looked from the pictures to JYP. JYP had a satisfied smirk on his face, “They, my dear boy are your next mission. Gather up BIGBANG and head out as soon as possible.” “Yes Sangjangnim” T.O.P bowed. “The only issue is I don’t know where Jon and Guy are.” An evil glint flashed across JYP’s eye. “Do not worry about those two my dear boy, they are out on another assignment.” JYP handed T.O.P an envelope. T.O.P opened it and briefly glanced over the content. He turned around to leave when JYP’s voice stopped him, “the quicker the death, the easier it is on both parties.” T.O.P furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “I mean don’t allow the prey the chance to strike. Kill on sight.” And with those words T.O.P exited the office. JYP made another call, “Is everything set up for my 2:00?”

 

 

 

On the Island…

JON& GUY P.O.V

It was around 1pm on the Island Jon and I was on to do the mission. We have been roaming around for awhile but can’t find signs of anyone who inhibits the island. The more and more we wondered the more and more things were starting to get suspicious. “Lets stop” Jon said. I agreed and we sat on nearby rocks.

“I think something is off” Jon began. “To begin with, the words last mission just does not sit right with me. Following that, a mission is supposed to be secretive yet we arrived on the island in a noisy helicopter. That practically screams ‘hello I want you to know I’ve arrived’. I think we are the only ones on this island. I don’t know what he’s thinking anymore.”

I began to let Jon’s words sink in… Let’s look around some more there has to be something we’re missing. We roamed for another 45 minutes. We were walking through the trees when the trees ahead of Jon were moving. Jon approached the tree and…

End of P.O.V

1hour earlier

BIGBANG P.O.V

 

T.O.P found Seungri and Daesung sitting in one of the lounges located in the JYP building. “We have a mission.” T.O.P threw the envelope and pictures down on the table. Seungri picked up the pictures while Daesung looked at the information in the envelope. “Hyung” Daesung spoke, “We are to hunt and kill those two men who are hiding on a secluded island?”  “That’s the mission?” Seungri asked. “Sounds easy enough” T.O.P coolly replied. “Stop asking questions and let’s go get the weapons. The Faster we get this done, the sooner we can get back.”

After everything was gathered we headed to the helicopter. “Hyung” Seungri called to me. “Why do you keep staring at those photos?” I looked up at Seungri, “ I don’t know…” I replied honestly. It was just the more I stared at the men in the photos the more they seemed to appear familiar to me. “Something is not right” I thought to myself as I looked over at the anxious Seungri and Daesung.

The helicopter approached the island and we jumped out of the helicopter to swim the rest of the way. We didn’t want to alert our prey that we were coming. Once we reached sure we removed our wets suits and put on proper clothing. “One last thing, JYP instructed us to kill on sight, no chaces.” They nodded in agreement. We selected our weapons and began the hunt.  We expected the Island to be a lot farther but it was surprisingly close. We had been wondering for awhile and it was already nearing 2:00. “Hyungs, I’m hungry and we have been walking for forever and still haven’t found anybody. Is JYP president sure they’re here.” Seungri whined to Daesung and I. Just when we were about to scold him the trees ahead of me rustled. I approached the trees and…

End of P.O.V

JYP &… P.O.V

1:00 pm earlier at an apartment…

 

A luxurious black car pulled up to an old apartment building. A boy could be seen waiting on the steps. The chauffer emerged from the car to open the door for the young man and he entered the car only to be greeted by JYP. They drove to an exclusive restaurant and was seated in the back far away from the public. The waitress came and handed them their menus. “Jaebeom-shi, how has life been for you in the states?” Jay gave the man in front him a Sour look. “ Let’s skip the small talk, just tell me why you summoned me back in Korea.” JYP gave him a small smile. “Dear boy, why the rush let’s have a moment to catch up.” The waitress soon came back with their orders and they began to eat. The waitress came back in and JYP addressed her, “Did you prepare what I requested of you?” “neh” she replied and left the room briefly. She came back wheeling in a T.V. “The is she doing” Jay thought to himself. Jay glanced down at his watch it was 1:40 pm in the afternoon. He really had better things to do with his life other than sit and BS around with his ex sangjangnim. “What do you want from me?” with this question JYP turned to him, “Just watch” he said.

Present 1:45 pm

The T.V. and on the screen appeared… “BIGBANG” Jay said to no one in particular. He continued to watch as they roamed around in trees. He scrunched up his face in confusion. Suddenly Seungri spoke complaining about food. Then the image on the screen split into two images; one side showing to unidentified men and the other side showing BIGBANG. Then at the same time they both heard the trees rustle in front of them. The unidentified man and T.O.P approached the tree and…

POW POW POW… gunshots were fired. Jay looked on in horror hoping that none of BIGBANG was the victims. Jay looked at JYP who continued to watch with a amused smile on his face. Jay couldn’t take it anymore… “Why are you showing me this bull, and what does this have to do with me?” JYP ignored his outburst and pointed towards the T.V. signaling for Jay to continue watching. Jay looked at the T.V. and saw that the two identified men. One received a blow directly in the head between eyes, and the other was now lying in T.O.P’s arms dying as the three BIGBANG members cried over him. JYP reached to turn the volume up.

“NO… Bro I’m so sorry I didn’t know it was you. Hold on we’re gonna get you help man I promise.” T.O.P said through tears. “NAW man don’t worry about it, I knew it was a matter of time before I died.” Jay listened closely to the man’s voice that T.O.P was holding, it was none other than Jon’s. Jay shook his head in realization of what just happened before him. JYP finally spoke, “The unrecognizable men were Jon and Guy. Jay couldn’t believe what he just witnessed. JYP planned for the BIGBANG members to hunt and kill each other. He focused back on the screen to hear the final words of Jon.

“Remember after we invaded Gem and Lili? I socked you and said we were nothing. I take it back and I love you all.” Jon said while he coughed up blood.

“shhhh…. Don’t speak” T.O.P cooed, “I know you didn’t mean it, we already forgave you. We love you too man.” And with those last words being said Jon smiled and closed his eyed for the very last time….

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” T.O.P screamed as he watched his dear friend die in his arms.

JYP turned off the television, and focused his attention on a stunned Jay. “I want you to return as the leader of 2PM Kings. As you can see I have lost two assassins at a very important time. The rest of BIGBANG is going to be unstable seeing as they just murdered their own brothers.” Jay shook his head no, “You sick bastard, I won’t work for you ever again you’ve already ruined my life once and I got away, I won’t let you do it again.” JYP smirked evilly, “I thought you’d say that.” He the T.V. once more and turned to a different station. There on the screen was an image of dancing crew from back home.” His eyes widened in shock. “Changed your mind didn’t you” JYP smirked. “ you, I’m not gonna let you play me. I have the skills to kill you right now.” Jay went to attack but was stopped when he heard a gunshot through the T.V. One of his crew members was shot in the arm.”

“I’ll do it, whatever you want, I’ll do it”…

End OF P.O.V

 

A week later…

Gem and Lili

“So what’s his name? Huh? Huh? Huh?” it had been a whole week already and Lili was still pestering Gem about her new ‘favorite dongsaeng’. “It’s one those boys you work with isn’t it? UNNIEEEEE!!!!!!! Lili began pouting and throwing another one of her tantrums. Gem gave her one of her infamous stoic stares but immediately softened after seeing Lili’s cute pout. “I’ve decided” she started with passion in her eyes, “that it’s time to meet my competition”. She continued, standing on top of a chair in the store Gem and Lili were currently at. “Decided what? And get down your making a scene” Gem quickly snatched her down. Lili gave Gem a look. “uh-oh I know that look, and it can only mean bad news for me” Gem said. Lili started running off to different aisles with Gem tailing behind her. “Oh dear” Gem though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter