Hidden

It Came Back To Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Big Bang P.O.V.

POW……. T.O.P landed on the hard cold concrete. “You knew didn’t you” said Guy. “You knew all this time that we were going to assassinate Gem and Lili, why didn’t you say anything?” Hurt could clearly be heard through his voice. “!!!! When you discover they were the Zodiac assassins? Huh? Answer me.” Before Guy could land another punch, the rest of BigBang stepped in. “Don’t be mad at him” said Daesung. “Our job is to follow orders or we all know what will happen.”  “But…” Guy started to say something but was cut off by Jon. “He found out Saturday night after the meeting with JYP” Jon began. “That was the reason why he came out looking disturbed, Right Seunghyun?” Everyone looked at Jon with a shocked expression except Guy who continued to hold his head down. No one dared to address T.O.P by his real name unless it was through introduction. “What did you say? Don’t tell me you’re sour over those es as well. If the situation was reversed they would do the same thing, without hesitation. You both better grow a pair because you knew when you became a part of JYP what the cost was, your love, life, and happiness.” Jon sent T.O.P a glare and then walked to him. He soon landed a punch square on his Jaw. “FCK” T.O.P swore loudly, standing but staggered a little because of his leg wound “what is up with me being punched today?”…  “I don’t need you reminding me of what I’m giving up. Don’t you dare address them as such ever again” said Jon with labored breathing.

“ I saved your life” T.O.P began, “ I knew if I told you who we were hired to assassinate you would have backed out, JYP would have seen you as a traitor  and would of  had you both killed.”  “ Did you ever think about how I would feel once I recognized the truth?” said Jon “ Do you think I would have had the strength to go on with the mission?”. “ From now on we aren’t a team, we aren’t brothers were nothing”.   T.O.P. absorbed Jon’s words and watched his retreating figure, while walking Jon grabbed on to his side. The rest of Big Bang stood in silence until seungri spoke. “ Does this mean were not going to eat any more like we promised?” T.O.P and Daesung sent him a glare. “Kidding ..hehehehe” Seungri said. They turned to look at where Jon stalked off to only to find a passed out Jon. Daesung remembered his stab wound and ran to his side quick.

 

 

Gem and Lili

Gem and Lili had been walking for hours looking for a place to rest their tired bodies.  They arrived at a hotel a few hours from their old home. Skeptical, Gem continued to walk. “Unnie, what are you doing?” asked Lili. “I’m tired and need rest” she whined. “This place is too close to home.” replied Gem. “It’s a huge risk and I can’t afford another surprise attack.” “Please unnie, I can’t go on any longer…I’m DYING” Lili said while rolling around on the ground. “I need food, a shower, and a nice warm bed.” She continued to roll and thrash her body around. “Get Up” Gem said through clenched teeth. “You’re drawing attention to us.”  “Hell No” continuing with her childish antics. Too tired to scold her Gem gave in and checked into the nearby hotel. Once inside few words were exchanged between the two as Gem tried to organize her thoughts. The room had two beds, a kitchen, shower, and dressers where they could store their few belongings. Gem purposely rented a room like this figuring this would be their permanent residence for a while before she can relocate and prepare for what’s to come. Gem would make a phone call to YG in the morning to have all of their other belongings at their previous moved to storage. Lost in her own world Gem didn’t hear the voice of her sister calling her. “Unnie, I’m going to shower first, neh? Gem nodded her head still a little irritated with Lili after her escapade back there. Lili came out the shower to find a sleeping Gem. With a bright smile she finished unpacking her unnie’s things and tucked her into bed. She then climbed into bed herself and soon found herself fast asleep unaware of the few tears that slid down her face.

 

Next Morning…..

Gem was up bright and early aware of the responsibilities that lay ahead of her. Lili was still asleep snoring loudly and throwing out random insults to the air. Her first mission was to get food after hearing the scary sounds her stomach was making.

Lili woke up an hour later to the smell of something delicious. “I know that smell anywhere”. She sat up to see the most beautiful sight, her favorite breakfast sausage, bacon, pancakes, omelette, with a side of fries. When she looked at the other side of the table and saw apple juice and chocolate chip muffins her absolute fave!!!!!  “stop staring and just eat already”. Lili sat down and began devouring her food. She looked up with tears in her eyes and Gem looked at her crazy. “Unnie this is the best meal ever” she said in an exaggerated high pitched tone. “Whatever, look I’m going out to look for jobs. We have enough money to survive for a little while but we’ll need more.” Lili looked at Gem with excited eyes. “No you will not get a job, so don’t ask. Your job is to be house keeper and to relax for a bit. Clear your head and go somewhere. Keep a low profile, remember you cannot use your real name or your nickname. Talk to few people as possible.”

Lili looked at her sister with a bored expression as she kept nagging at her, letting everything go in one ear and out the other. “Oh one last thing, we need makeovers. In our current state we will be recognized instantly.”  Lili jumped at the idea of makeovers and quickly got dressed. “I’m ready unnie, lets go!!!!” Gem looked at her with confused eyes. “I didn’t say now”. “For someone to be so smart you sure are dumb. Wouldn’t it be smarter to get a makeover now because of the recent events that just happened! Duh!” before Gem could respond Lili led Gem out the door into the city. They arrived at a salon first. The first noticeable thing on them was their hair. “How can I style your hair today?”

“I would like my hair fully jet black, with a tint of brown. I want it cut scene/emo where my hair is layered. My hair is longer in the back, middle length in the middle, and short towards the front and top of my head. My bang will be on the left side covering half of my face. Please” Lili said with a bright smile. Gem on the other hand had not even thought about her appearance. She really didn’t care. This was Lili’s thing. Gem sighed, then she looked at her long straight maroon and black hair… after about 5 minutes she spoke. “Cut it” …

Lili looked at her with shocked eyes!!!! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, a girl’s hair is her pride and joy. You can’t just cut it. Gem looked at her ignoring her protest. The lady was about to cut Gems hair when she looked to the right and saw Lili holding up sign saying, “Don’t do it” while shaking her head frantically.

“Lili” Gem called. “Its okay I’m sure it’ll turn out great.”

“Sure coming from a person who is style illiterate. You’re clue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter