Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

A/N: ATTENTION! Dear Readers, when someone speaks English, I decided to make the font dark grey, okay? So no more confusions :) Thankyou!

===============

 

"Everyone, our whole grade will be participating in a competition. This is new to the school, and we will experiment on it this year. In groups or solo, you will have to perform items you compose yourselves. The last two finalists will have a chance to debut, if they are good enough. But each week, we will have demonstrations from everyone, showing what you can do. You have the rest of the week to work on it. Good luck."

All of Haejin's friends and her went to their practice room. They all sigh.

"We heard the news." Yuri said, resting her hand on Hyojin's shoulder.

Hyoyeon sits down and groans. "Why did that very special song have to be in there?"

Taeyeon looks down and bows, "Mianhaeyo, I let you guys down. Now we can't win."

They all hug together. "Eonnie, this isn't your fault~!" Sunny says.

They all remain in the group hug for a moment in silence, until Jessica begins to sing another well-composed song by them, Telepathy.

(Click HERE to view song - YouTube)

"Oh, telepathy~ doo, doo, doo~"

Taeyeon smiles, and begins to sing her line. "Dugeun tto dugeun emotion, gamchul su eobseo~"

Seohyun joins in afterwards, singing her line. "Eodiseon ga bon deut han, neoye nunbit déjà vu."

They all start so sing the song, making Taeyeon feel somewhat happier.

 

Hyojin finishes the song, by saying the final, English line. "Never, ever stop falling in love."
 
Taeyeon smiles, hugging all of them. "Thankyou guys so much... Should this be the song we perform for the class as a demo?"
 
They all nod, excitedly. "It's one of the only one's we memorized," Yoona says, laughing.
 
 
As they all laugh together, someone watches them from outside their practice room. "Hah, this song I stole will beat all that sh*t you just sang." she whispers to herself, evilly.
 
 
 
***
 
 
At the end of the day, Taemin patiently waits for Hyojin at her locker.
 
He brightens when he sees her slowly walking towards him.
 
"Hyojin-Ah, what's wrong?" he asks, realizing her strange behaviour.
 
She looked very upset, and she was dragging her feet on the floor.
 
"I-It's nothing." she says, in a quiet voice. "Nothing."
 
Taemin pouts, "Why do you have to hide it from me? Come on, please..."
 
Hyojin shakes her head, taking her bag out of her locker. "I told you, Oppa, it's nothing!"
 
Taemin smiles. "If you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll kiss you in front of the whole school."
 
Hyojin's eyes widen. "What the hell?!?! F-Fine! But can I tell you later? Please?"
 
Taemin nods. "Arasseo, let's go."
 
 
 
***
 
 
Taemin knocks on his front door, as his welcoming parents open it.
 
"Oh my god!" Taemin's mother exclaims. "Kang Hyojin! She's so beautiful!"
 
She hugs Hyojin tight, as she hugs her back.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Lee." Hyojin says, bowing.
 
She laughs. "Didn't I tell you to call me Eomma? Haha."
 
Hyojin laughs, looking around. "Arasseo, Eomma... But where's Mr Lee?"
 
"Ah, he's busy today, sorry... Taemin, take her to your room while I prepare something for you guys to eat."
 
Hyojin and Taemin go to his room. He sits on his bed, as Hyojin sits on the chair in his room.
 
"How's your compositions?" Taemin asks, just then.
 
Hyojin sighs, "Not good at all. Someone took the composition book from Taeyeon Eonnie's locker... We haven't memorized all the songs, either, so we have to start from the beginning..."
 
Taemin pouts. "Aw, Hyojin-Ah... Is that why you're so upset?"
 
Hyojin shakes her head. "Ani, I was upset earlier because Jessica and Tiffany Eonnies were having a disagreement. I've never seen them fight - ever."
 
Taemin sighs. "People just disagree at times, Hyojin. Don't worry, it should be over in no time."
 
Hyojin smiles, as she feels her phone vibrating. She stands up. "Hello?"
 
It was Jaejin. Her closest friend from the US. "Hyojin Ah, I'm here, in South Korea."
 
Hyojin's eyes widen. "Wh-What? Really?!?! Oh my gosh..." she says exclaims in English. "Where are you?"
 
"I'll be staying at my Aunt's house, but I'll be attending your school. Haha. I guess I'll be seeing you, huh?" 
 
Hyojin blushes. "Of course! Yay, I'm so excited!" 
 
Jaejin is the guy she loves. He meant everything to her, and the reason why she went back to Korea was because he got a girlfriend.
 
He broke up with her not too long ago.
 
"How's everyone there?" she smiles, as Taemin looks at her blankly.
 
Soon, the conversation ends. 
 
"Who was that?" Taemin asks, as Hyojin hangs up.
 
"A friend of mine from America. He's going to join our school tomorrow."
 
Taemin's eyes widen. "It's a guy?!"
 
Hyojin laughs. "Yes, it's a guy, Oppa."
 
As Taemin pouts, Hyojin giggles. *Yes, this'll make things easier. I know exactly what to do.*
 
Taemin acts cute, causing Hyojin's heart to flutter. *Eh?! What the hell is wrong with me?! I hate this guy!*
 
"Hyojin, want banana milk?" 
 
===============
 
 
A/N: Hey readers~ That's right, I decided to add in a little extra someone.. Lee Jae Jin from FT ISLAND ! Isn't he adorable?