Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

***

There was a light knock on the door, but it was still able to wake Hyojin up.

"Miss Hyojin-Ssi, there's a young girl downstairs waiting for you..." 

Hyojin, now sitting in bed, knew it was Seohyun right away, so she rushed to prepare herself for school.

"Seohyun-Ah! Sorry for taking so long!"

Seohyun smiles and stands up. "Ah, aniya. It's alright. Eonnie, let's go."

Hyojin links her arm with Seohyun and walks out.

"Yah, Kang hyojin! Remember the plans for this afternoon! Don't forget or I'll kill you!" Hyosung yells from upstairs.

Seohyun giggles, rolling her eyes. "Is she even your sister?"

Hyojin smiles. "Aniya, she's just a stranger." she says, jokingly.

 

***

 

As they walk into the school gates, Hyojin and Seohyun notice Taemin running to them immediately.

His eyes were shining so bright, as usual.

Seohyun bows. "I'll see you later, Hyo-Unnie~.."

Taemin smiles at Hyojin, taking her hand, leading her to her locker. "Come on, I'll walk with you to class."

Hyojin smiles. *That's right. Keep falling for me. This time, I'll be the one to shatter your heart.*

"Taemin Oppa, thank you so much for everything."

Taemin's eyes widen, and smiles. "Aniya, thankyou for giving me another chance."

Hyojin laughs, closing her locker. "Aniya! Thank you for changing." 

She smiles, walking off with Taemin.  *Thank you so much for changing. Now you will be easier to break.*

They sit in their own seats, which seemed to be quite far from each other. Taemin needed to turn around to see her.

 

Soon, everyone gets to class. 

"Taeyeon Unnie! Annyeong!" Hyojin smiles, greeting her, as she takes a seat beside her.

"Hyojin-Ah," Taeyeon whispers. "Someone took my Music Diary from my locker! All the songs we wrote together are all gone!"

Hyojin'a eyes widen. "Does that book have...Born to be a Lady?!"

Taeyeon slowly nods, as her eyes started to water. "It's all gone. I'm so sorry... I should've kept it somewhere else, safer..."

Hyojin, also upset, comforts Taeyeon. "Aniya, it's alright. We can re-write."

Taeyeon nods, "Arasseo. I'll work the hardest, don't worry."

 

***

 

As soon as their break began, Taeyeon and Hyojin went to the music rooms to re-write their masterpiece song.

Taeyeon starts to write.

 

Surely, everyone has traveled through their lives searching for what they want,

Like seeds gathered by tiny hands, becoming beautiful flowers.

 

She stops writing. "Hyojin, that's all I could remember... Mian."

Hyojin shakes her head. "It's alright. I remember most of it. I'll write the rest, don't worry."

"Jin-Ah, what about the rest? What about Let it Rain? Forever? Star Star Star? Aigoo! Eotokke?! Mianhaeyo!"

Hyojin softens. "Unnie, I think you need to rest a little. Don't worry, we have time."

 

***

In the female bathrooms, a girl was in the toilet stall, looking through Taeyeon's song book.

 

Even if you're a tiny girl with no power,

I hope someday you can be strong.

Although the smallest dreams cannot be granted right away,

They will in time.

 

She smirks, reading the lyrics. *Pretty good... That will do.*

She slips the book into her hand bag, and walks out of the toilets.

*This will be perfect for the examinations.*