Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

 

* * *
 
Mrs Jang finally dismisses Taemin and Hyojinafter a while.
 
*Aigoo! If my parents find out about this, they're sending me to Japan for sure, this time!*
 
"Haejin," Taemin says, grabbing her attention, "I mean it. Everything I wrote to you. I miss you, Hyojin Ah. Please, give me one last chance? I've learnt from my mistakes."
 
Hyojim, forgetting how she was going to be hard-to-get, hugs Taemin tightly. She decides to make him fall for her in another way... A sweeter way.
 
"Oppa, I-I miss you too... What you did to me in the past... I won't forget it, though. I won't forget how you left me without repairing my heart before leaving... That really hurt."
 
Hyojin suddenly realizes who were standing 3 metres away from her and Taemin hugging - SNSD and SHINee.
 
Hyojin slowly pulls herself away from Taemin. She coughs lightly, looking down to the floor.
 
"Continue what you were doing..." Taeyeon says, smiling.
 
They all laugh, making things seem so awkward. No one knew about her revenge plan, except for Seohyun. Only Seohyun.
 
Hyojin can feel herself warm up. *Aigoo, why am I blushing?!?!*
 
 
 
Taemin and Hyojin take a walk outside for a while. 
 
It was a windy but warm day today, perfect for walking around.
 
"Hyojin Ah. Mianhae." Taemin says again.
 
"Yah, Taemin Oppa. It's alright... Forget about it, arasseo? That was in the past."
 
Taemin smiles. "I'm glad you are able to say that... I was afraid that you wouldn't give me a chance..."
 
Hyojin smiles. "Really?"    *Oh you know me too well, Taemin... Of course I won't ever give you a chance... I hate you.*
 
Hyojin smiles brighter, and hugs Taemin for a while, again.
 
"H-Hyojim Ah? Gwenchana? (Are you okay?)"
 
Hyojin didn't realize that hugging him would make her heart beat so fast.
 
"I'm alright, Taemin Oppa... I just miss your scent..." she whispers, laying her face on his shoulder.
 
Taemin laughs. "What do I smell like?"
 
"Baby powder~~~!" Hyojin says, giggling. "I love it."
 
 
 
Hyojin just doesn't get it. Is it revenge that she wants? Or another chance with Taemin?
 
 
 
"Hyojin Ah, banana milk?" Taemin asks, glancing at the canteen.
 
Hyojin nods. "Ah, neh..." she pulls out her wallet, the same time Taemin drags her to the canteen.
 
"2 banana milks, please~~~!" Taemin says, cutely, with aegyo.
 
Hyojin almost cries. She misses him acting so cute...
 
She mentally slaps herself. *Yah, hate! Not love!*
 
Taemin passes her the banana milk. "Here you go..."
 
Hyojin excitedly opens it, and starts drinking straight away. "Ah! Tastes good! Thankyou, Taemin Oppa!"
 
Without thinking, she lightly kisses him on the cheek. *Yah, Kang Hyojin!!!!!!!!!!!*
 
She continues drinking, before things get even more awkward.
 
"Hyojin Ah, let's go. We have class together, right? Dance?"
 
Hyojin nods. "Oppa~~~ Oppa~ I want to see you dance, soon... You must've gotten better!"
 
Taemin chuckles. "We'll see... And your composing, I bet, has become much better."
 
Hyojin cutely copies Taemin's laugh. "We'll see."
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"For dancing today, you will be in any number of groups. You will have to prepare a dance to the song you composed last year. Got it?"
 
Everyone nods, and gets straight off to work in their own Practice Rooms.
 
"Girls, just the same way we practised last year. Here we go." Taeyeon counts them all in, as they start to sing to The Boys.
They all start singing together, "Geobi naseo shijakjocha an hae bwattamyeon. Geudaen tudeoldaeji mara jom."
 
Jessica smiles, "GG."
 
"Jujeohamyeon gihweneun modu neoreul bikyeoga, gaseum pyeogo nawabwara jom."
 
They start gaining more confidence in themselves. "T....R....X." Jessica says, slowly, in queue.
 
"Bring the boys out!" 
 
Living in America for a few years, Hyojin has learnt English well.
 
"Yeah~ You know? We bring the boys out, we bring the boys out, yeah."
 
They ended the song very well.
 
"Let's start thinking..." Yoona says, as everyone slowly melts onto the floor as time passes.
 
"We got it!" Yuri and Hyoyeon stand up, and show them all what they came up with so far. It was all very good. Professional.
 
 
 
 
By the end of the day, the girls figured out a dance that was ready to be performed.
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
"Taemin Oppa, I'll be going home, now." Hyojim says, waving goodbye. Taemin waves back. "Annyeong."
 
Hyojin runs, looking at her watch. *Omo, Hyosung Unnie will kill me!!!*
 
Hyojin runs around 500 metres away from the school gates to her family's limo.
 
As the driver opens the door, Hyojin apologises to Hyosung.
 
"Unnie, I'm sorry... I lost track of time."
 
Hyosung rolls her eyes, putting away her makeup. "Oh whatever. You're always like this. You're so annoying!!! I can't even call you my sister."
 
Hyojin shrugs, then recieves a text message, from Taemin.
 
 
 
Hyojin Ah . Thanks for today. I'm glad you gave me another chance :) Banana milk again, next time?
 
 
 
*He's falling for it!*
Hyojin giggles, recieving a kick in the shin from Hyosung.
 
"Yah, keep your mouth shut. There's nothing funny to laugh about."
 
Hyojin's smile turns into a pout as she texts back.
 
 
Arasseo ^^
 
 
 
Hyosung storms out of the limo, and closes the door in front of Hyojin. 
 
Hyojin rolls her eyes, and heads towards the house. Hyosung does the same thing, again.
 
"At least treat me like a sister at home!" Hyojin yells, unlocking the door with her own keys.
 
 
 
 
======================
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Thankyou very much , iJaemi for that comment ! Made my day :) 
 
 
~ Also, please take note. Tiffany's lines and dances in the SNSD songs will be replaced by HyoJin, okay? I don't dislike Tiffany, but she just has a lot of English parts :) Tiffany will still be in the story, but she will be a soloist instead ^^
 
Thank you ! No silent readers allowed.