Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

"Yah, Hyosung Unnie! What's your problem?" Hyojin closes the door behind her, after finally getting into the house. 

Hyosung sits in the lounge, and watches TV. "Oh my god, it's 2PM!!!!"

Hyojin sits on the other chair in the lounge, since Hyosung never let her sit beside her.

"2pm?" Hyojin says, taking off her blazer. "Junsu is pretty cute."

"Shut up! I'm trying to watch, here!" Hyosung blurts out, maximizing the volume.

"Miss Hyosung, your parents will get upset if you continue speaking to Miss Hyojin like that," their butler, Mr Jeong says, politely.

Hyojin smiles, as Hyosung rolls her eyes. "That's it! I'm going upstairs!"

Hyosung stands up, taking her hand bag with her. "Oh, and Hyojin, don't come home until I call you tomorrow night. My boyfriend will be coming over."

Hyojin scoffs. "What lie did you come up with this time?"

"I said that I was the only child. Good enough?" 

Hyojin can't believe what her sister does to her. "Fine. I'll be home by 9, then."

Hyosung gasps, "Yah! What if he's still here by then?!?!?!" Hyosung made it seem like it was the end of the world. 

Hyojin shrugs. It was her time to play the mean queen. "Well, that's your problem."

She walks up the stairs, imitating Hyosung's arrogant personality.

She recieves another text.

 

Hyo Ah, want to come over to my house tomorrow? My parents want to meet you again.

 

Hyojin smiles. She really liked Taemin's parents. They treated her like their own daughter.

 

Ah chincha?!?!?! Arasseo ^ ^ I'll be alone tomorrow anyway.

 

Hyojin puts her phone on her desk, then slaps herself when she realizes that she is smiling.

*Yah! Kang hyojin! What are you thinking?! Why are you smiling?!?! Remember what he did to you 3 years ago?*

 

 

 

Flashback

It was Hyojin's 18th birthday, and she has just finished a lunch party with her family.

She makes her way to the place where she and Taemin promised each other to eat dinner together.

"Would you like to order now, Ma'am?" the waitress asks her. Hyojin shakes her head. "Ani, I'm waiting for someone... Uh, I'll order later."

The waitress bows, and walks away, as Hyojin tries calling Taemin, more than 10 times. 

Hours pass, and Taemin is still not there. It is now 8pm, and they promised to meet at 5pm.

Hyojin texts him before she leaves. "Taemin, if you don't come here in 10 minutes, I'm leaving."

Hyojin feels like crying. She couldn't believe that Taemin wasn't there. 

9 minutes later, she gets a text from Taemin. "I can't make it. Stop messaging me and calling me."

End of Flashback

 

 

Hyojin buried her face in her pillow remembering that memory. *I can't believe he did that to me... That stupid idiot!*

Just then, Hyojin'a phone starts ringing. 

"Hello?"

It was Seohyun. "Hello, Jin Eonnie. Just called to wonder how things are going for you and Taemin."

Hyojin smiles. "It's going so well! I think he has already fallen for me! Ahahaha!"

"And you have too, Eonnie."

Hyojin's eyes widen. "B-B-Bwoh?!?!?!"

"I can tell, Eonnie. And honestly, you're acting would be horrible if you were acting..."

Hyojin cuts Seohyun off. "But I was acting! Acting for sure!"

Seohyun giggles. "Sure, okay, Eonnie. Goodnight. Invite me over sometime, arasseo?"

"Arasseo! Come to my house on Wednesday~~! See you tomorrow!"

Hyojin hangs up, then changes into her pyjamas. She runs down the stairs when she hears the door open.

"Eomma! Appa!" she runs to them and hugs them tightly. "It's been 3 days since I've last seen you!"

"Mian, Hyojin Ah. Our company has been so busy recently..."

"Oh, do we only have one daughter now?" Their mother asks, waiting for Hyosung to greet them.

"That's right! You only have one daughter."

Mrs Kang scoffs. "Well, then, Miss Kang, we heard about you changing your sirname to Jeon. Any special reason?"

Hyosung was silent for a moment. "I don't want to be related to any of you!" she shrieks, running upstairs.

Hyojin sighs, "Eomma, Appa, I can't believe that you leave me in this house with a girl like her..."

Her parents laugh. "Aigoo, don't worry anymore. Soon, we're going to be home more often, since we're making a connection with TL Corporations.

Hyojin nods. "That's great!"

 

Hyojin's parents, Kang Jinwook and Kang Yunhui, know nothing about Hyojin's last relationship with Taemin, or any relationship that Hyosung had. 

They own the company, HK Corporations, and they decided to team up with TL Corporations.

"Eomma, Appa! I'm going to sleep now! Annyeong!"

 

 

***

 

A/N: Aw, no one is commenting ): No silent readers, please. I don't know what people think about this story... Should I keep writing? Oh well. This chapter was boring. Hope to write better in the future~~

-ukissXbelieve