Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

Hyesol sighs, staring at the notice board, scanning the freshly-printed paper pinned up. She looked up at it, with hopeful eyes, hoping she made it to the highest class this year.

Hyesol's anxious facial expression changes when she spots her name printed on the list.

"Yes! I made it in!" Hyesol jumps up and down in success. "Joohyun, did you make it in, too?!?!" she asks excitedly, turning to her smiling, yet calm friend.

Seohyun proudly nods, turning to Hyesol, smiling. "Unnie, our parents will be so proud of us."

Hyesol and Seohyun could not stop smiling at each other.

On their first year in SM Art School, only Seohyun made it to the Top Class, and only Hyesol made it the next year.

This year must be their lucky year, since they're in the same class, together with most of their friends, except for Miyoung, Sooyeon and Hyoyeon.

"Hyesol. Look. I think our luck has just run out..."

Seohyun points down towards the other end of the hallway, where Lee Taemin was standing, with the rest of his friends.

"Wh-What? What is he doing in our school...?" Hyesol's smiling face turned into one of devastation.

"Didn't you say you wanted to get back at him? I think this is the right time." she says in a calm tone.

Hyesol sighs, shrugging. "I don't know... Maybe avoiding him is the right thing, you know."

Seohyun rolls her eyes, starting to walk to their new lockers. "You're going to let him get away with what he did to you?"

Hyesol shakes her head in frustration and groans. "I don't know.... Can we just not talk about this? I'm not in the mood right now."

Hyesol walks ahead of Seohyun, avoiding any conversation with her. She just needed to be alone right now. Heading into class, she sits in the back corner, avoiding the glances of her classmates and other friends by resting her head on the table, lost in thought.

Confused, Taeyeon looks at Hyesol and asks Seohyun what was going on.

 

"Arasseo. Let's go." Hyojin links her arm with Seohyun's, as they walk to class together, laughing.

Walking into the classroom, Hyojin sees a beautiful, tall girl, smiling at her brightly. "Hyojin Ah!"

"S-Sooyoung Unnie?!?!" Hyojin rushes to her friend, who she hasn't seen for a while. They weren't able to see each other during the holidays, since Hyojin and Seohyun went to Tokyo, Japan.

"Sooyoung Unnie, you've become more prettier and taller!" Hyojin exclaims, laughing along with Seohyun.

"Or did you guys just shrink?" Sooyoung asks, patting both their heads. "Oh! Yuri and Yoona's here now!"

Hyojin and Seohyun turn to the door, and see Yuri and Yoona.

"UNNIEEE!" Seohyun jumps into Yoona's arms, and Hyojin jumps into Yuri's.

"Unnie, we missed you so much!" Hyojin says to both of them, almost crying.

Yuri and Yoona giggle. "Still the same heights, hm?" Yoona asks, laughing, while Hyojin and Seohyun pout.

As Yuri and Yoona walk to Sooyoung, Sunny and Taeyeon walk in.

"Sunny Unnie, h-haicut?!?!" Seohyun gasps, as she sees Sunny.

Seohyun and Hyojin hug them before getting seated.

Seohyun and Hyojin sat at the back, close to the window. Taeyeon sat on the other side of Hyojim.

Taeyeon smiles at her, writing something down, then passes it to her.

 

I wonder how Tiffany, Jessica & Hyoyeon are doing... Hope not in trouble again... LOL. 

-Yeonnie

 

Hyojin smiles. As the eldest amongst all their friends, Taeyeon always worried about all of them.

Shortly, she writes back.

 

They'll be fine, don't worry :) Hyoyeon will control them, heehee. I also hope Tiffany & Jessica don't end up arguing with the teacher , LOL.

- Hyojin Ah

 

Soon, class starts, but Taeyeon and Hyojim continue writing to each other.

Kibum, the boy in front of her, passes her a note. He smiles. "From Taemin."

Hyojin gives him a small smile, then nods. "Arasseo..."

Opening up the message, her smile grows bigger.

 

Hyojin, don't think that I ever forgot you... I'll never forget my first love... Please, give me another chance? I saw you this morning, and I knew... It was fate.

-Taemin

 

Hyojin knew it wasn't a fake. She could recognize Taemin's handwriting.

Hyojin smiles, wanting to play this game. She wants to play the ' hard-to-get ' girl.

 

Bullshi_.You forgot me ages ago. You left me with this broken heart without even repairing it before leaving.

 

She passes it to Kibum, or who his friends call Key.

The teacher catches him, and takes the paper away from him.

"Yah! Is anyone even paying attention here?!?!?! Kang Hyojin, detention for swearing! Arg-- No, wait.. Lee Taemin, detention, too! You shouldn't be passing notes in class, anyway!"

Hyojin rolls her eyes, and slams her head onto the table. *Well done, Kang Hyojin... You have officially ruined your image on the first day of school...*

 

 

A/N: Chapter 1, C O M P L E T E ! Remember, No Silent Readers. Commenters will be mentioned on Next Updates. Thankyou.