Tao [midnight-cookie]

We Are One! [Oneshot Collections: Exo and other boybands]

Don't Worry

 

Minah was walking around the airport, her pink suitcase rolling behind her. She just got off her flight from America, and her back was killing her. It was unlucky she had a whiny, bratty, hectic kid sitting behind her.

"Damn kid...making me all sore." Minah rubbed her temple. Her plane had to stop at China, so she had to move to a different plane. Minah groaned,"Damn, Gate 3?! Im all the way at Gate 21!" 

Sighing, she continued walking with her suitcase. 

 

Finally arriving at her gate, Minah stopped and looked around for an empty chair to sit at. There were a lot of vacant seats for some reason though. There were a group of people sitting together, but that was it.

"Maybe people are still on their way."

Minah shrugged and sat on the next row, facing the group of people. Minah sank back into the comfortable leather seats and sighed in content,"Finally, some quiet."

She picked up her backpack and grabbed her laptop. Minah placed her laptop ontop of her suitcase, and started to browse the web. She went on twitter and found a tweet from a Exo fanbase. 

EXO AT BEIJING CAPITAL AIRPORT!

"B-BWOH?!" Minah gasped out loud. She looked around, and the group in front of her gave her weird looks.

Minah bowed,"Sorry!" She said in her best English, hoping they'd understand. 

Minah spotted a familiar looking face, staring back at her, but Minah broke eye contact and looked back down at her laptop. They're here...in the airport....going to Seoul...like me!!! But where are they?

Sadly, Minah didn't notice that her answer was right in front of her the whole time. Minah grabbed her headphones and started to listen to some music. She bobbed her head to the beat. 

Her flight wouldn't leave until an hour and thirty minutes. 

"I should eat." Minah mumbled and packed her stuff again. Once she stood up she groaned,"I don't want to take my stuff though." As she grabbed her suitcase, a boy from the group in front of her called her,"I can watch it for you!" 

Minah turned around and looked at the boy. He was wearing a black hat and some shades. Minah peered at him suspiciously,"How do I know you won't take any of my things?" 

"I won't." He gave her a trustful smile.

Minah pointed at him,"If any of my things are gone, I'll sue your !"  

She went over to his side of the row, his friends looking at her cautiously. Minah looked at them wierdly, and they turned their heads away from her. Minah furrowed her eyebrows,"..Ok..." Then she walked away to get some food. 

While Minah was away. Exo all slapped Tao. Tao frowned,"Ouch!"

"You idiot! Why did you say you'd watch her stuff?!" Kris angrily shook his head.

Kai exclaimed,"What if she find's out who we are?!"

Chen frowned, and glared at the maknae,"She'll tweet about us being at gate 3!"

"And we'll be mobbed." Sehun pouted his lips. 

Luhan smiled at his friends,"Oh chill out! Im sure she won't blurt it out or something."

"Yeah, she look's like a nice girl." Suho grinned and went back to reading. 

Chanyeol was looking through his phone,"Wow...this tumblr thing is pretty crazy."

Baekhyun nodded,"Tell me about it!"

"Fans are crazy! Do you know how many freaking pairings Luhan has?!" Chanyeol laughed out loud like a crazy person. 

Luhan blushed, but went to go check out Chanyeol's phone. The rest of the members soon forgot about Tao's incident.

Tao waited patiently for Minah, making sure he didn't touch her stuff. He didn't want to upset her, since she kind of sounded rough. 

 

Minah came back with a cheese burger and a water bottle. She went to Tao,"Thanks for watching my stuff. What's your name?" 

Tao gulped, he didn't expect her to actually talk to him. "I-Im...Edison..." 

"Oh, cool. Im Minah. Nice to meet you." Minah smiled and held out her hand. Tao looked at it for a second before shaking her hand. 

"Well...thanks again." Minah bowed and went to sit back at her regular seat. 

Tao watched her sit back down, and eat her burger. He's never seen a girl eat so freely like her. Tao chuckled to himself. 

Sehun looked at his maknae buddy,"What's so funny?"

"Nothing." Tao smiled and put on his earphones and closed his eyes. 

 

Soon it was time to board the plane. There wasn't that much people on the plane, so there was a lot of space. Minah was sitting in her seat next to the window. She switched her phone to 'airplane' mode and put her seatbelt on. 

Minah looked around her. She saw Tao walking down the asile. As he was walking closer, Minah felt a sudden tightness in her chest. Minah gulped and shuffled in her seat. Suddenly, Tao stopped at her row.

"Hello again!" Tao greeted with a kind smile. He waved at her before sitting beside her. Minah looked at him, completely shocked. 

"H-hi." Minah waved back. 

"Look's like we're seat buddies." Tao laughed and placed his stuff under his seat. Kris stopped at their row and eyed Minah before walking past them. Minah got weird chills, but ignored it. 

After the whole procedure with the flight attendants, the captain announced they were ready for take off. Minah got comfortable in her seat and looked out the small window.

The plane started to move toward the runway. Minah got this little tingly feeling in her stomach. She always felt that whenever the plane was about to soar in the air. 

Tao stared at Minah with curiosity. He was wondering if she was a trustworthy girl. Tao wanted to talk to her more since she seemed so interesting to him. But he was afraid she'd freak out and cause an unwanted scene. However, Tao desperately wanted to talk to her. 

He cleared his throat,"So, do you live in Seoul or China?" 

"Actually I live in America." Minah turned her head toward Tao and smiled at him. 

"America?!" Tao gasped,"Wow..."

Minah giggled and nodded her head,"Yeah, I moved there when I was five. I was born in Seoul though." 

"Can you speak English?" Tao smiled. 

Minah expertly responded in English,"Yes, I can."

Tao looked at her amazed,"Your accent totally changed! It's like you were born and raised there! You're really good!"

Minah blushed at his comment,"Thank you. So are you from America too? Your name is Edison."

"Actually, no." Tao laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck,"It's just my English name. But I'm from China." 

"Hmm? Really? Interesting." Minah rubbed her chin and smiled,"Well, what's your Chinese name then?" 

Cold sweat ran down Tao's body. He gulped and averted his eyes from Minah. Tao looked around and spotted Lay and Chen giving him weird looks. Tao pouted and felt another pair of eyes on him. He looked behind his seat and found Kri's staring back with a blank expression, a couple seats away from him. 

"Edison?" Minah snapped her fingers in front of his face. Tao turned back and gulped. Minah's face was inches away from his, their noses almost touching. 

"S-sorry." Minah apologized and sat back down on her seat. 

The seatbelt sign was turned off and Tao immediately booked out of his seat and went straight to the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. He stared at his reflection and took off his hat and sunglasses,"What the hell do I do?!" 

Tao leaned against the counter and held his chest,"She seems so familiar to me."

Meanwhile, Minah was frowning in her seat. Did I do something? She thought. Minah sighed and decided to take out her laptop. She sighed and started to go surf the net, since Tao ditched her.

Minah was looking through her tumblr, twitter, or just the web. She was looking through pictures on her dash on tumblr of Tao and the rest of Exo. Minah sighed and stared at her screen with a satisfied smile,"Im glad I have wifi." 

"Is that us?!" 

Minah heard someone say that and looked around. But all she saw was Exo, besides Tao, looking away, talking amongst themselves. Minah raised an eyebrow and turned back to her screen. She started to scroll down. Weirdos...

"Sorry Im back-Whoa!" Tao gaped once he saw pictures of him on her laptop.

Minah looked up at him,"Oh, you're back."

"Isn't that Exo's Tao?" Tao pointed at her laptop screen, sitting down next to her. 

"Yeah, are you an exotic too?" Minah smirked at him. Tao smiled,"Somthing like that. Who's your favorite?"

Minah scratched her arm and blushed,"Tao." 

"Tao?! Really?!" Tao smiled brightly, but returned to a normal composure,"I, uh, mean why?"

Minah smiled and shrugged. She looked at Tao's picture,"He's sweet and kind." 

"Sweet and kind? You've met him before?" Tao asked. How would she know me? Do I know her?

"Well, they went to L.A. for a concert with the rest of SM, and I was there. I remember at the fansigning, I wasn't feeling well, and Tao looked so concerned and asked me if I wasn't feeling well. I told him I was a little dizzy, but really excited to go see him. Tao kindly smiled at him and gave me his water...I was really happy." Minah's cheeks reddened and she played with her fingers. 

Tao was speechless, and he watched her reaction. That was her...the sick girl. No wonder I feel like I've met her before. Tao smiled,"Im sure he remembers you."

"Me? Out of millions of other girls? I doubt it." Minah laughed and turned her attention back to her laptop.

Tao beamed,"You can never be so sure about that Minah."

 

Tao and Minah talked throughout the whole flight. Minah enjoyed Tao's presense, and the same went with Tao. Minah was different. He could tell she was a sincere girl. She had a tough attitude, but a soft heart as well. 

The plane landed at Incheon airport. Tao got up first and went talk to his managers with the rest of the members. Minah watched as he walked to them. Her eyebrows furrowed together,"What is up with them? They act so secretive."

She got up from her seat and grabbed her stuff. Minah looked back at Tao, she didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. No Minah, just leave. He won't notice. You're both strangers.

With that thought, Minah left with dejected shoulders. Before leaving the aircraft, she peeked one last glance at Tao's back before exiting. 

Minah walked out into the airport, and started to look for the baggage claim. She started to follow the signs, but was having a bit of trouble reading them.

"It's been a while since I was here..." Minah muttered to herself.

Finally, she found the empty baggage claim and waited for her luggage to appear. Minah whistled while waiting. She looked around and spotted a familiar group of boys. Tao and the rest of Exo. Minah pretended not to notice them, and kept her eyes away from them.

Tao noticed Minah right away. He was disappointed she left without a word of goodbye. Tao started to feel sad, thinking she really didn't care about him. He wanted to talk to her right away, but he was afraid he'd be too annoying.

"What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Hmm? Nothing." Tao mumbled, and eyed the far away Minah.

The members looked at the maknae and followed his eyes. They looked at each other when they spotted Minah's figure and knew right away what was wrong with him. 

"Don't tell me you fell in love maknae?" Kris groaned. 

"Oh dear." Suho sighed and face palmed. 

Tao didn't even hear them and just kept staring at Minah. 

Minah felt a weird feeling that gave her goosebumps. From the corner of her eyes she spotted Tao staring at her, and she had to fight the sudden urge to keep her cool.

She spotted her lugage and went to grab it. "Aigoo. So heavy." Successfully grabbing it, her phone rang.

"Hello? Omo, Dae oppa~! You're on your way here? Alright." Minah smiled and hung up. 

She grabbed her stuff and started to search for the exit. Minah had to pass Exo. She met eyes with Tao and gave him a friendly smile. Tao saw her happily smiling and talking to a guy. He felt a little sad when he saw Minah smiling like that because of another guy. Who was he? Is that her boyfriend?

"Tao! Get your luggage!" Baekhyun called out, breaking his thoughts.

"Yes." Tao sighed.

 

Minah was waiting by the entrance for her brother Daeho. Suddenly a group of girls, probably around 20, came by the entrance. Minah, confused, looked around and was suddenly being pushed around. All the girls had their phones or big cameras with them. 

She noticed most of them Exo signs. Minah remembered Exo was supposed to arrive in Seoul at the same time. Had I missed them? Minah thought as she watched the fans talk to themselves. 

"I can't wait to see them~!"

"All 12 of them together!"

"I want to touch Kris oppa so bad!"

"Omo, Kai is going to be so close to me."

"Maybe I can sneak a kiss on Tao~!"

Minah's eyes widened and she stared at the girls. A few of them were a little older than her, especially the one who made the comment about Tao. 

How dare they talk about something like that! Don't they know anything about personal space and privacy! How'd they find out about their gate anyway. I heard it was top secret...Aigoo. erts.

"Yah! Give them some space." Minah yelled at the group of girls.

"Eh? What was that girl?" One girl frowned.

"I said give Exo some space will ya? Im sure they don't want to deal with some erted stalkers." Minah shot back at them. The girls gasped and started to glare at her.

"Mind your damn business brat! You're the same, waiting here at the entrance, pretending to be a traveler! Very crafty!" Another girl shouted.

"Bwoh?! Me pretending? You don't even know anything!" Minah growled at them,"Why don't you guys mind your own damn business and let Exo arrive here peacefully without being greeted by crazy fans!" 

"Who are you calling crazy?!" One girl yells and starts pulling on Minah's hair. More girls joined and started to attack Minah.

"LET GO OF ME DAMN CRAZY ES!" Minah yelped and started to push and randomly kick and punch at them. The girls still started to hit back at Minah. 

"STOP!" A voice yelled. 

The girls stopped and everyone looked at the figure at the door.

"TAO!" The fan girls squealed,"AND EXO~!"

Tao was dangerously glaring at them and he pulled Minah away from them,"What do you think you're doing to Minah?" He then looked at Minah,"Are you alright?" He gently caressed her cheek.

Minah stared back at Tao, speechless. "Edison...? Y-You're actually...Tao?" She whispered and stepped back a bit. Minah pointed at the other members,"Then you're all Exo?!"

Exo smiled at her,"Yes!"

"KYAAH~!" The fan girls screamed and started to rush forward to them. Security guards came out immediately and blocked their path. 

Tao pulled Minah away back inside with her luggage and belongings. Tao sat her down on a bench and sat beside her. 

The two sat down in silence. 

Minah spoke first,"Well, that was fun..."

"Im sorry, I should've told you! And I was, but you just left! And why didn't you say bye to me!" Tao pouted at Minah and shoved her a bit.

Minah laughed,"Sorry. You looked busy, I just thought it wouldn't matter to you."

"It does matter! I was sad and thought you didn't like me." Tao grumbled. 

"I like you." Minah smiled at him. Tao blushed and they both stared at each other for a few seconds.

Tao smiled back,"I like you too. You're a great girl." 

Minah's phone started to ring, and she answered it,"Dae oppa? You're here already?...Mmm!" Minah hung up and sadly glanced at Tao. 

"I have to go." She whispered.

They both stood up and Minah grabbed her luggages. She looked up at Tao, she never realized his massive height. 

"I'll see you around?" Minah asked.

Tao grinned and nodded,"You better go to the concert we're having, bring your boyfriend with you."

"I will, but what boyfriend?" Minah gawked at him,"I don't have a boyfriend."

"B-but your 'Dae oppa'?" Tao pouted.

Minah laughed and slapped his stomach,"That's my older brother you pabo. Anyway, bye Tao." She looked up at him. This could be my only chance...aish, who cares.

Minah looked around, then tip-toed and quickly pecked Tao's cheek. Tao gasped a bit and held his cheek.

Minah giggled,"Bye Edison-ah~! Thanks for that water bottle." She winked and started to walk away. 

"DON'T WORRY!" Tao yelled back at her.

Minah stopped and looked back at him.

"I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER!" Tao smiled at her and waved. 

Minah softly smiled and nodded,"Me too." 

Minah and Tao looked at each other for a brief second, before Minah walked out the airport. 

Tao chuckled,"That's my first kiss on the cheek...I'll have to return the favor."

--------------------

To: midnight-cookie

I am so sorry! *bows deeply*

I at updating these one shots ;_;

i hoped you liked it <3

lol i tried to incorporate your request about the cray fans^^