Luhan [YoungMun]

We Are One! [Oneshot Collections: Exo and other boybands]

The Chatterbox 

 

"This is Jun Yongmun! She's a new student obviously." Your new, hip, teacher loudly announced. 

You covered your ears a bit and backed away from her a few steps. She noticed, yet ignored your actions and sat you next to some girl putting on lip gloss. 

As you approached her, she rolled her eyes at you, completely disgusted,"Ew, don't even think about it newbie! This seat is reserved for Luhan." 

Reserved seat? You thought she was being ridculous, and looked around. Most of your classmates avoided your eyes and looked elsewhere. 

Sighing, you sat in the dusty, back seats. A nerd with thick black glasses, even looked down on you. Looking around, the atmosphere was eerie. Everyone seemed either bored, serious, or just keeping to themselves. 

Your new teacher, which you didn't know her name, started to take roll. The door slid open and a boy with honey brown hair, which looked like a mushroom, smiled,"Good morning songsaenim." 

Your teacher beamed and cooed,"Luhan~! Good morning!" The mushroom haired boy bowed and made his way to his reserved chair with the girl. 

Before he sat down, he noticed your presence,"You..." 

You met eyes with him and pointed to yourself,"M-me?"

Luhan smiled brightly and went in front of your desk. The nerd beside you hissed, but didn't say a thing. 

Luhan ignored him,"What's your name?"

"Luhan. Get back to your seat!" The teacher called. But Luhan ignored her and stared at you expectantly. 

"Yongmun..." You gulped. His eyes brightened and he looked toward your seatmate,"Change seats with me!" 

"What?!" The nerd, the , and you yelped.

Luhan nodded,"I want to sit with Yongmun!" 

The nerd didn't move an inch and just stared at Luhan like he was crazy. Luhan smiled at him, but his time there was a bit of hostility within his voice,"Now." 

Gulping, nerd boy grabbed all of his things and moved to Luhan's original seat. The Queen B glared daggers your way, and you shrunk back down in your seat.

Luhan glady took his seat and made himself comfortable,"So whats your whole name?"

"Jun Yongmun." You answered and tried to pay attention to your teacher, and ignore Luhan and Queen B at the same time.

Luhan held out his hand,"Im Lu Han. But just call me Luhan. Im from China as an exchange student."

You side glanced him. 

He did have big eyes, pouty lips, and now that you looked at him, he didn't really look Korean.

"But you're so good at speaking Korean." You pointed out. Luhan smiled,"That's what happens when you study a language for a few years." 

Nodding, you turned back to the front of the class. But Luhan brought up another conversation.

"Did you know that if you talk to yourself, you become smarter." Luhan beamed at you.

You scoffed,"Then maybe you should continue talking to yourself and stop bothering me." 

Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth. Aigoo, there goes my sarcasm. You expected Luhan to get angry, instead he just laughed out loud,"You're funny! Aha!" 

He's so strange. You eyed Luhan and shook your head. But you couldn't help but crack a smile.

 

Lunch came quite quickly, and you were happy about that. Throughtout your classes, Luhan would not stop talking to you. The only times he wouldn't be talking to you was when you went to the bathroom. If bathrooms were uni, Luhan would for sure follow you in. 

The two of you were sitting at a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"So then Chen was like asking the group of girls if they wanted his number. Of course they all screamed 'Yes~!'. Sadly, they didn't know Chen was a master at trolling, and he was like 'Sorry, I don't have a phone.' Ahaha! He's such a troll~!" Luhan laughed madly and clapped his hands. 

You stared at him. He looks like a stupid seal or something. You laughed a bit and ate some of your food. 

"You laughed! For the first time today! It was a funny story huh?" Luhan smiled happily.

You rolled your eyes,"Sure." 

From hearing gossip around the whole day, you learned Luhan was a new school idol, since he was an exchange student, and you were surprised, yet at the same time not that surprised. 

Surprised, because he was Chinese. Usually people with other races were bullied in schools or isolated. Yet Luhan was pretty popular amongst the students. But you just assumed it was because he was so open and carefree, or just plain old friendly. Not that surprised, because Luhan was handsome. OMG-dragon was he handsome to you. 

You just didn't want to think about it. 

"So your friends are in China?" You asked.

"Yup. But Im staying at a friends house here, Baozi." Luhan nodded and drank some water. You looked at him confused,"B-Baozi? What's that?"

"Steam bun." Luhan smiled childishly. You didn't respond and just nodded. Ok...that's weird. His friend is a steam bun, and he lives in his house. Great, Im eating with a pyscho.

"There he is! Baozi! Here!" Luhan waved his hands in the air. You turned around, and saw a chubby-faced boy walking toward your table,"Hey Luhan and the new girl."

"Mmm." You studied his chubby face,"You really do look like a baozi." You covered your mouth and scolded yourself. That's the second time my tongue slipped!

Baozi boy just laughed,"I know. I get that a lot after they hear that nickname. But my real name is Kim Minseok. Nice to meet you..."

"Jun Yongmun!" Luhan chirped. Minseok nodded,"Oh. Nice to meet you Yongmun."

"Like wise." You replied and ate more of your food. 

 

A few months after your transfer, you were getting used to Luhan. Sure he was talkative, but he was really nice to you. Luhan was the only one who treated your normally. But the thing you always questioned was why you?

"Luhan, why are you so nice to me?" You asked. 

The two of you were in a local park, eating some ice cream, and swinging on the swings. Luhan was pushing you. 

"Why do you ask?" He pushed you higher into the sky.

You shrugged and took a bite out of your melona bar,"I was just curious, that's all. It's like you already knew me or something." 

"Im just a friendly person." Luhan causally smiled and pushed you once again. 

You stopped swinging with your feet,"Just tell me!" 

Luhan laughed and started to push you again, but gently this time. "I guess you really did forget about me."

You tried to turn back, but Luhan pushed you harder to make you look forward. 

"You saved me." Luhan started, "It was a few months back, and I was reading a guide book, since I just arrived from China, and I wasn't paying attention. I heard honking and a car was zooming staright toward me. I thought I was going to die. Suddenly I was pulled back by someone. You saved me." 

This time you looked back, surprised. You tried to remember a few months back about the incident, and something like Luhan said did happen. You pulled some boy back from walking into the dangerous street, you were convinced the stranger was a complete idiot for not watching his steps. 

"That was you?!" You gasped, stood up from the swing, and pointed at him,"The one who didn't look both ways before crossing the street!" 

Luhan held up his hands and smiled,"Guilty. So, now you remember me?" You just stared at Luhan,"That's why you went straight to me." 

"Yup~! I thought it'd be cool to be friends with my savior. I was sad though that you didn't remember me." Luhan pouted and tried to poke your stomach, but you dodged his attack. He pouted some more. 

"Plus, I never got to thank you Yongmun. So...thanks, for saving my life." Luhan gave you a heart-warming smile and then pulled you into his arms,"Im really glad you're in my life." 

You were caught off guard, but you smiled and hugged him back,"Yeah, me too Luhan. Me too." 


 

To: YongMun

Sorry if there wasn't that much romance^^; 

 

and guuise, welcome my best fran to AFF AmieSonata~!

She's a great reviewer so if you need her, just ask!

Plus she's my personal editor muahaha!

And we're planning a fic togethaaah

REQUEST S'MORE for other boybands too you guuise. 

You can request from different boybands, cause most people are requesting exo^^

updating s'mores~!!!!