Kai [YoseobIsMine]

We Are One! [Oneshot Collections: Exo and other boybands]

Takes Two to Tango

 

*Yawn* Kai stretched his arms and looked around the empty halls. "I shouldn't have done that stupid work for Kyungsoo. Damn." 

He walked down the lonely halls, then stopped. Kai lifted his head and looked around. He heard the sound of speakers,"What the hell?" 

Kai followed the sound of the music, the double doors of the dance studio were closed, but Kai could see the lights seeping at the bottom. 

"Someone's still here? Dancing?" Kai went up behind the door and peeked through the little door window. A girl wavy, brown hair was dancing gracefully with the music. By the way she moved, Kai knew she was no newbie. 

Kai was never fascinated with anyone, know one could impress him. All he payed attention to was dance and women. But even with women, he never took any of his girls seriously.

How could a girl like this one, a girl who's face was still a mystery to him, be so special? Was it the way she danced? Her body? What was it that made him want to watch her dance forever?

The girl twirled around and stopped, perfectly with the music. Kai caught a glimpse of her face and gasped,"The nerd?!" Kai stepped away from the door, and laid against the wall,"It was the nerd?! What was her name again? !"

Kai placed his hand over his beating chest,"Why do I feel this way, for that kind of girl?!"

Kai peeked through the window again,"Just who are you really nerd?" Kai smiled,"Im going to find out."

 

"Good morning, you nerd!" A girl shoved past Hyesun. A boy shoved past her as well,"Move it four-eyes." 

Hyesun fell to the floor,"Ouch."

She got up and dusted her hands and uniforms,"Sorry." Hyesun bowed and continued walking down the hallway to get to class. 

Park Hyesun. Your typical four-eyed, school nerd. Straight A student and top of her class. Total genius of the whole school. And of course, bullied. 

Hyesun does have a secret, that is to dance.  If she's a genius in academics, she's a total prodigy at dance. She has the hottest moves any living body can't follow. 

"Good morning nerd." A smooth voice greeted.

"OMO KAI OPPA!" Girls squealed.

Hyesun looked up and gulped,"Jongin-ssi..." Hyesun bowed her head and moved to the side. But Kai mimicked her and moved to the side as well.

Hyesun bit her lips, confused and moved to the other side. Kai did the same. Hyesun looked up at him,"Is there something you need?"

Kai smiled,"Will you go out with me?"

Hyesun gaped at him,"W-what?"

"WHAT?!" Students gawked at Kai. "Is he asking the nerd to-"

Kai smiled brighter,"Go out with me nerd."

Hyesun blushed. 

Hyesun looked around at the people staring. There's no way he'd be serious with me. Im a freaking nerd. This is definitely a joke. Hyesun shook her head,"N-no thanks."

With that Hyesun moved passed him and went to class. D.O shoved his best friend,"What the hell was that man? Are you drunk?!" 

Kai shook his head,"No. Why?" D.O's eyes widened and put his hands up in the air,"Why did you ask that nerd Park Hyesun out?!"

"Park Hyesun...so that's your name." Kai chuckled and headed off to class. D.O watched as Kai walked away, whistling with his hands in his pockets,"That idiot!"

 

"Hey Hyesun!" Kai jogged up to Hyesun,"Go out with me!"

Hyesun tiredly sighed and turned to Kai,"Will you stop it?!"

Kai stopped on his heels,"What? Stop what?"

Hyesuns shook her head,"This! You asking me out! Stop messing with me!" Kai tilted his head confused,"Im not messing with you."

"Bullpoop! I know who you are! You're a player Jongin-ssi! I know you're playing a joke with me! What, is it a bet? This isn't the first time this happened you know." Hyesun's lip quivered,"Just stop!"

Kai stared at Hyesun, she wasn't joking, but he wasn't either.

Kai sighed,"Im sorry, but these are my real feelings. How can I prove to you Im serious?"

Hyesun crossed her arms and didn't say anything. Kai smiled,"Fine, let's get to know each other. Come on and eat lunch with me."

Hyesun eyed him, Kai smiled,"Please?"

"Fine!" Hyesun gave up.

 

"Ugh." Hyesun looked at D.O disgusted, D.O didn't hide his displeasure too. At the start of their lunch D.O had been giving Hyesun dirty looks. 

"D.O leave us." Kai shooed his best friend, who gaped at him,"Bwoh? Me? How bout her?!" Hyesun rolled her eyes secretly.

Kai frowned,"This is a lunch date between Hyesun and I."

"Since when were you two close?" D.O snorted.

Kai glowered,"Go D.O." Hyesun and D.O looked at Kai with wide eyes.

D.O sighed,"Whatever man. Freaking nerd." Hyesun looked away. Kai growled and D.O scurried away. 

Kai sighed,"Im sorry about Kyungsoo...he has a hard time trusting people." 

"He's not alone." Hyesun mumbled lowly, but Kai heard her.

"You dance." He bluntly stated. 

"What?!" Hyesun gulped,"I don't know how to dance. I don't know what you're talking about."

Kai smiled,"It's ok. I won't tell anyone you dance-"

Hyesun cupped his mouth,"Ssh!" Kai smiled under her hands,"Sho it wassh chuu."  Hyesun looked him in the eye and let go of his mouth,"How'd you know?"

"I saw you after school, you're amazing. I've never been so captivated by someone before." Kai beamed,"You're a great dancer."

Hyesun blushed again. She was just complimented by a great dancer herself. It was like a dream to get complimented by Kai. 

"Go out with me." Kai smiled. Hyesun looked gazed  back at him, then stood up,"See you later Jongin-ssi."

Hyesun walked away. Kai laughed,"She is one hard cookie."

 

"What does he want with me?" Hyesun pouted. She was laying on the studio floor.

Hyesun kicked her legs and scratched her head,"So confusing!"

She took off her fake glasses and put them on the ground. "Is he telling the truth?" 

"Yes. I am." Kai stood right abover her,"Im serious." 

"But why me?!" Hyesun frowned at Kai. He looked at her with a sincere smile,"Love at first sight I supposed you could say?" 

"Love at first sight? What are we in? A drama? Im sorry Jongin-ssi, but I don't think I can." Hyesun shook her head and pushed her hair back with her fingers,"Can you please leave."

"How about I dance with you." Kai smirked at Hyesun,"Let's dance together, how about it?"

Hyesun pondered about it for a while. She knew Kai would be stubborn, or find a way to stay longer. She sighed,"Fine."

Kai smirked,"Let's dance."

 

Hyesun played the music and Kai started to move.

His smile was gone and was replaced with a somber face. Hyesun crossed her arms and watched Kai's speechless dance. With every move, Hyesun felt this sudden bubbly feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her legs felt like jello and she felt like she was going to sink to the ground anytime. He's amazing... Hyesun felt her heart skip a few beats, her fingers tingled, and her eyes never left him. 

Kai and Hyesun met eyes.

Hyesun swallowed hard. She could see the mischievous glint in his eyes as he moved toward her with the beat of the music.

What suprised the hell out of her next was Kai doing a really, really close body roll on her. Hyesun could feel the heat radiating off his body, and she blushed.

Kai smirked a bit and kissed a strand of her hair, then backing away from her. Hyesun breathed out, holding her hand to her beating chest. 

The music ended, and Kai finished off with a sharp move. He panted hard and returned to his smiling expression,"So, how was I?"

Hyesun cleared ,"G-good."

Kai's smile disappeared again,"That's it? Good? Not great or fantastic?!" 

"Ok then...You were fantastic Jongin~!" Hyesun cheerfully complimented in a high voice. Hyesun giggled and shook her head. 

"You called me Jongin." Kai softly smiled. Hyesun smiled, embarassed, and rubbed the back of her neck,"I guess I did. Sorry-"

"Don't apologize...say it again." He whispered. Hyesun shrugged,"Jongin." 

Kai burst into a laughing fit and clapped his hands,"She says my name with such beautiful lips~!"

Hyesun blushed and giggled,"Are you that happy?"

He nodded,"I am. I feel like we got a lot more closer." Hyesun just giggled at Kai's belief. Maybe we are... Hyesun thought.

 

The two were in front of Hyesun's house. By the time they stopped dancing, it was getting dark outside and Kai wanted to walk her home.

Hyesun gratefully smiled at him,"Thank you Jongin." He ruffled her soft hair,"It's nothing. Didn't want the girl I like to get hurt. I wouldn't like that."

"Are you really serious about me?" Hyesun frowned at Kai,"Im Park Hyesun Jongin, the nerd of the school...I don't fit in as a kingka's girlfriend."

"This whole day I've been trying to convince you Im serious. I like you Park Hyesun, nerd or dancing queen. What was that saying? It takes two to tango. And the only person I want to dance with is you." Kai pushed a strand of Hyesun's hair behind her ear.

Hyesun stared up at him and nodded,"That's some pretty deep words Jongin." Hyesun giggled. 

Kai just stared at Hyesun, and she stopped giggling,"What? Is there something on my face?"

Kai just nodded.

Hyesun touched her face,"Here?"

He shook his head.

Hyesun touched another spot,"How about now-"

A pair of thick lips captured Hyesun's and she just stared wide eyed at Kai. He was staring straight back at her. Hyesun just stared back into his dark orbs that were so appealing to her. She felt like his eyes were hypnotizing her. 

Kai parted from her, but his face was still inches from hers. He whispered back with a small, sneaky smile. 

"I got it." 

Hyesun felt her face heat up, and Kai chuckled a bit,"I guess I have to take responsibility for that kiss huh?" 


 
Was this ok? I hoped you liked it~!
Sorry it took so liong :( 
I'll get back to updating~!