Sehun [Becky-ah]

We Are One! [Oneshot Collections: Exo and other boybands]

Love for Those Who Can't Love

 

You  took a deep breath and walked inside the familiar school gates. You were finally back from your absence from school. You gripped the strap of your bag and walked toward the school office to get your new schedule. 

It's been a year since you've been at school. The matter was because of a difficult incident that left you traumatized. No one knew what had happened to you, since it was kept private from the school, or anyone. The only explanation was sickness, or so everyone thought.

After getting your schedule back with a warm smile from the office secretary, you headed off to your class. A new class, with hopefully some new faces. That is what you hoped. 

Walking into the classroom with your teacher, Mrs. Yoon, you averted your eyes from the rest of the class, and payed attention to the old hardwood floor. 

"Class, a former student who had been absent for a year has come back. Some of you may recognize her from your junior year. Introduce yourself dear." Mrs. Yoon gently patted your shoulder. 

Unwillingly, you looked up at the class,"M-my name is Kim Minhee. I-It's good to be back." 

The class stared back at you and gossiped. A few of them recognized you and were stunned. Mrs. Yoon told you to sit in the back corner desk. 

You followed her instructions and sat down on the chair. You took out the supplies you needed and focused your attention to Mrs. Yoon. 

Right when the lesson was about to begin, the door slammed open and a rough-looking boy walked in. His hair was done messily, his tie was loose, and his shirt was ed a bit and untucked. He had a cold expression on his face, and looked to where you were at.

You froze in place and looked away to your hands. You gulped as you saw him approach the desk next to you. Mrs. Yoon sighed,"Late again Sehun. Next time its detention ok?"

Mrs. Yoon continued with the lesson. The chair next to you screeched a bit and a body slid next to yours. You gulped, but didn't looked toward him. 

You were scared of him, terrified, frightened. By his appearance, his attitude, and his cold eyes. You could feel him staring at you with his peircing glower. 

"Who are you?" Sehun asked. His voice wasn't deep and manly, nor was it the opposite. It had a rough edge to it, but he didn't sound dangerous. 

You kept looking at your hands, but answered him,"Kim M-Minhee." Sehun tilted his head, figuring out if he knew such a girl. He turned back to you,"Are you a new student?"

"N-no." You shook your head. Sehun was growing irritated because you didn't look at him,"Yah! Why don't you look me in the when speaking to me, you know that's rude."

You flinched when he snapped at you. Sehun noticed you were shaking a bit, he touched your shoulder and you jumped up away from me,"Don't touch me!" You yelled, staring back at him with scared eyes. 

The class became silent, and everyone was looking back at you. Sehun squinted his eyes, totally confused, and he lowered his hand,"Wait a min-"

You grabbed your things and ran out the classroom. Running down the hallway to somewhere quiet, the roof. Panting hard, you slid next to the railings and closed your eyes. 

Your heart was pounding hard against your chest, and you cried. "I knew I couldn't do it." You whispered to yourself. Your hands were shaking badly and you hugged yourself to make the shakings stop.

Bad memories filled your mind and you shook your head,"Don't remember! Forget them!" You grabbed on your head and shut your eyes tighter, hoping the memories would soon disappear.

"Y-yah! Are you okay?!" Sehun bent down a bit and rested his hands on his knees. He panted hard,"Y-you're one strange girl, ya know that?"

Wide eyed you stared at him. "What are you doing here?" You asked, backing away closer to the railing,"Why did you chase after me?"

Sehun sat down across from you and leaned back a bit,"Well, Minhee-ah, you just ran away. You looked scared of something. Scared of me actually. Why?" Sehun looked at you with a curious glance,"Im not anyone bad." 

You noticed he had a lisp, but you shook your head at him,"It's none of your business! Now please leave me alone!" You demanded and turned away from him.

"Haa? That's not nice." Sehun scoffed,"I didn't even do anything wrong, yet you treat me like some sort of bad guy." 

You looked down to your lap,"Sorry." Sehun looked to you,"Huh?" He approached you a bit, but you scooted father away from me,"Don't come near me!" You shouted at him. 

Sehun stayed in place with his hands up,"O-ok! I won't...why are you afraid of me?" Sehun asked again, this time a little more softer,"Did I do something wrong?"

"N-no...it's not you..." You whispered and shook your head,"You wouldn't understand." You stood up and walked toward the door,"I-I have androphobia!" You didn't look back at Sehun and ran away.

 

You were walking toward your locker. It was a long, slow, torturing day for you. After telling Sehun you had androphobia, you felt a little better for some reason though. You've never talked to anyone about your feelings...somehow after telling him, you felt a little better. That didn't mean your fear of men went away.

"Hey!" Two senior boys, who were in your class, walked up to you with smirking faces. Your heart stopped and you tried to get away quickly.

A boy grabbed your arm,"Wait a minute girl~! We haven't introduced ourselves." His friend smiled at you and played with your hair,"Why don't we show you around."

They grabbed your arms and dragged you away somewhere. Your eyes widened and you felt shivers run down your spine. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP-" One of the guys covered your mouth and they led you toward a empty classroom. 

"Leave me alone!" You screamed and tried to get away fast. One grabbed you again and you suddenly felt a flashback. 

 

"Minhee. Come stay after school. Ok?" Your favorite teacher, Mr. Park, patted your head. You smiled up at him,"Yes Mr. Park!" You giggled and ran out the class to put your stuff away.

Mr. Park was your school's art teacher. He was young, handsome, and kind. He had the most friendly smile ever, and you trusted him. You always admired his love of art, and the happy personality he presented while teaching it. You looked up to him a lot. 

Once you came inside the room, the school was mostly empty already. "Mr. Park?" You called out and put your stuff on a desk. Mr. Park came into the room,"Minhee-ah! You're here! Great. You'll help me on my project then?"

You tilted your head,"P-project?" He smiled,"Yes, cause you're my favorite student. You'll help me right?" 

"Of course I will." You laughed. Mr. Park put a finger to his lips,"But it has to be a secret!" You nodded,"Ok."

 

"...Mr. Park...I don't think this is right." You whimpered. Mr. Park ed your blouse,"No, this is. You're going to help me remember? We need to take this off..." 

His fingers grazed your soft skin, and you shivered. "M-Mr. Park..I don't think I want to do this." You started to button your shirt again and ran toward the exit and tried to open the door. But it was locked.

"Minhee...you'll need to be a good girl for me." Mr. Park whispered next to your ear,"Be real good for me."

 

"NO MR. PARK PLEASE DON'T!" You tried to push him away. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE! I'LL BE GOOD! DON'T!" Mr. Park pinned down your arms with one hand and ripped your shirt off with his other. He looked at you with a crazy smile,"I always loved and admired your body Minhee...always watched you." 

You started to cry,"P-Please Mr. Park don't do this to me! Please, I beg you! I won't tell anyone! Just don't do this! Please!" Mr. Park gave you a smile,"Just be a good girl..."

Your eyes widened,"PLEASE DON'T-NOOOO!!" 

 

You were left on the cold floor, bare and . You felt so empty and cold. Like your soul left you. Just a hollow body. It was frightening. His face wouldn't leave your mind. You could still feel his touch, his rough hands holding you down. The pain he brought you. Your body felt numb though. You cried and hugged your body. 

"I'll be good..." You whispered to yourself, as you cried. 

 

Tears ran down your cheeks,"MR. PARK LET ME GO! DON'T TOUCH ME! PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME! I WON'T TELL ANYONE PLEASE! JUST DON'T TOUCH ME!" You thrashed in his grasp.

"What the hell?!" They both looked at each other.

Your body shook and you scooted away from them,"I'll be good. I promise." You whispered over and over again. You hugged your knees and rocked your body,"Don't touch me, please don't touch me." 

The door banged open and Sehun stepped in. He saw you in the corner, shaking and crying. Then he glared at the two boys,"What the did you do to her?!" He grabbed one of them by their collar,"ANSWER ME!"

"N-nothing! We swear!" He stuttered. Sehun glared at them,"Get the hell out of my sight!" The two boys scrambled out the room fast. 

"Don't touch me Mr. Park. I promise I won't tell...don't touch me...I'll be a good student." You kept crying and repeating over and over again. Your body shook. The horrible memories came back to you, and it was like you were reliving the past. 

Warm hands pulled you into an embrace. Sehun your hair softly,"You're safe Minhee...I won't let anything happen to you.." Sehun rocked your bodies softly. You looked up at him,"D-don't touch-"

Sehun held your face with his hands gently, and he looked at you with kind eyes,"I won't hurt you Minhee. I will never hurt you. I promise." Tears escaped your eyes and you cried loudly for the first time in a year. You let out all the pain you were holding in by yourself. 

Sehun closed his eyes tightly and hugged your closer, feeling your pain,"Just let it all out..." 

 

Sehun walked you home. It was a silent walk, but comfortable. Sehun asked you a question,"W-who is he? The one who made you..."

"Mr. Park." You slowly said his name,"He w-was a former art teacher at the school..."

Sehun didn't want to ask you what he did, it was pretty obvious. But you decided to tell him.

"He was my favorite teacher. Mr. Park was kind and a g-good teacher. I always admired him...but one day...he asked me to come visit him after school. It wasn't a big deal to me, so I agreed. He told me he had a special project in mind...and I was the one to help him, since I was his favorite student. But in the end...he f-forced himself on me. I-I trusted him...I looked up to him! I told him to stop, but he wouldn't stop...then he left me by myself. I felt so cold...and tainted. Numb.  When I went home, my parents were so shocked and outraged. The next day Mr. Park ran away, or so my parents told me...but ever since that day. I could never be near a man. Even my own father..." 

You cried and your hands started to shake once again, but warm, comforting hands held onto yours,"I'll protect you. You don't have to keep it all in. You don't have to face this thing alone. I'll be with you. I won't ever make you feel the way you did today. I will make you forget him, and that horrible memory."

"Why?" You whispered. "Why would you do that? You don't even know me! Why are you doing this?" You searched his eyes,"I don't understand. I just met you!"

"I just want to...I need to help you. I feel like it's my job to help you get better...I don't know." Sehun shook his head. "I don't know why either. But I feel like Im the one who'll be able to help you. You need me... Can't I stay beside you?" Sehun whispered back.

You stared into his dark orbs, and saw only kindness. Sehun slowly reached out and wiped your tears, his fingers gently grazing your skin. This time, the feeling was full of warmth and made you feel good inside. You slowly smiled at him,"Thank you...Sehun."

 

------------------------

*Androphobia: Fear of men.

To: Becky-ah,

I hoped you liked it^^

Genre: Romance, Angst