chapter 6

Stay

 

Seunghyun wake up.

He feels much better. He is pretty sure that he is at the hospital. He stare at his mother. Sleeping safe and soundly.

“mom..”

Seunghyun’s mother slowly wake up from her sleep. “Seunghyun baby? You are awake?”

Seunghyun smiles. “I am sorry mom for make you worried”

Still in sitting position, she Seunghyun’s hair gently,”its okay, my dear. I am glad that you are still with me here”. Her facial expression is beautiful. No woman can compare to her beauty.

“thanks mom. I love you”

 

 

Tomorrow morning..

Seunghyun heard odd noise from the door.

“who's there?”, ask Seunghyun

“hey Seunghyun babyyyyyy! Good morniiiingggg”

Its Bomie.

“oh hey, sist. Aren’t you suppose to work today?”. Seunghyun surprise with his sister presence. Well you cant call her Bomie if she isn’t act like bom.

“you no happy to see me?”

“its not what I mean”

“easy booyyy. Its Sunday you know. you’ve been sleeping for 3 days that I think you will get a comma. Again.”, said Bomie while open the curtain.

“3 days??”, Seunghyun surprise. “geez..”

“btw, your friends will come here like 2 hours from now”

“how do you know? Are you using my handphone?”

“no. I am not. Youngbae told me”

Evil smirk on his face,”did I miss something?”

Bomie still busy arranging the flower she bought.”what do you mean?”

Seunghyun change to sit position,”you heard me”

“heard what?”, now bomie busy cleaning up the table

“you are nervous and avoiding my eye contact”. Seunghyun hold a laugh.

Bomie walk toward Seunghyun,”this is for you. I made chicken porridge”. Still avoiding eye contact. Seunghyun just laughing out loud. “thanks Bomie. You are the best”

 

 

Exactly 2 hours, Youngbae, Jiyong, Seungri are coming.

“Seunghyun my lovely best frieeeennnddd”. You know its Jiyong, of course. He just run wildly after opening the door. And hug Seunghyun.

“watch out Ji. You can kill him, you know”. YB put fruits on table where Bomie pilling up apples for Seunghyun. YB say ‘Hi’ to Bomie and Bomie just smile. Smile. Smile.

“oh cut it out, you two.” said Seungri to BomBae. “hey Seunghyun hyooonnggg!”, Seungri suddenly running recklessly to Seunghyun and pretend to smack him.

“My god. do you guys miss me that much??”, ask Seunghyun while laughing.

Fooling around like kids, until Bomie has to leave. “sorry guys. Gotta go now. I have to meet some friends at Seoul”

“seriously, Bomie? Your friends are more important than me?”, protest Seunghyun

“ I am doing my business. Please understand, this is for my future family”

Seunghyun give a ‘are-you-drunk’ stare to Bomie. Bomie just give respond a fake cute smile. “okay. me leaving first. bye”, said Bomie. Bomie leave the room and YB accompany her. “I’ll be back in a few minutes”, said YB.

Everybody stand still. Looking at them until YB close the door.

“guys, do they really dating?”, asked Seunghyun curiously.

“well, maybe..”, said Jiyong like don’t want to care.

“seriously? Bom and YB? My sister and my best friend?? How long I have been sleeping.. I don’t even notice this.”, Seunghyun still cant believe what he just saw.

“yes. they are dating. Don’t you think I believe that?? He doesn’t even tell me, Seunghyun”, Jiyong mad. “hey, Jiyong hyung. You just mad or you got jealous? From yesterday you always like this, you know. Its YB life so.. its up to him about what he wanna do, right? ”, said Seungri calmly while peeling peer for Seunghyun.

“but at least he can tell me..” Jiyong murmured.

“hmm.. Seungri got the point. Don’t get mad, Ji. I think if he feels like dating with my sister is right decision, he might tell you. But btw Seungri, why you keep calling me hyung??”

“wae? You are 1 year older than me, right?”

“yes but.. hey! Isn’t that peer for me? Why you keep eating my peer??”, Seunghyun hits Seungri on the head. “don’t you know? I am hungryyy, hyoong! Let go of my peer! Nooooo”

While Seunghyun and Seungri fighting like little kid, Jiyong busy with his own thought.

And pouting.

 

 

 

oh, i just realized that there is no Todae scene on this chapter haha. anw, what do you think abt this chapter? any sign that Jiyong might be get jealous of Bom or he just disapoint to YB? hihihi

btw sorry for short update. i kinda busy lately working on my thesis so i kinda get distract to write this ff.

any comment or suggestion about this chapter? please feel free to tell me :) thankyouuuu