chapter 7

Stay

 

(Seunghyun’s pov)

Its my 7th day at hospital. Doctor doesn’t let me go home before I got better stamina.

1 hour later, Youngbae will visit me. Alone. So I can ask him whatever I want about his relationship with my sister. Haha! I am so curious about them.

 

 

(no one pov)

Then, finally YB come. He bring stuff and fruits.“hey my man, whats up?”

“hey Bae. I feel much better but doctor prevent me for leaving this hospital. So I think its kinda ”

YB laugh,”really you better get out from this place. Because Jiyong and Seungri are so beyond helpless. I cant stop them from doing their stupidity”

“is that because of them are so silly or you just get so busy with my sister?”, Seunghyun teasing YB.

“ah.. its not like that”, said YB while replace water from vas.

“then tell me the truth YB, since when you are dating my sister?”

YB sit beside Seunghyun, “our first base is.. since 1 month ago? I think”

Seunghyun surprised. “why you no tell me or Ji about this? Oh my god Bae. I cant believe this! I know lately Bom likes to go outside, especially on weekend, but I didn’t know if she.. really Bae? My sister? Wow..”

YB laugh like crazy,”sorry but I alreadyplanned to tell you, Ji, and Seungri after Bom and me are officially dating”

“so you guys.. doing backstreet relationship? And.. what the heck you like from my sister? She is scary..” Seunghyun still confuse

“she wants to tell you first about this so I’ve to wait. What? Scary? Hahaha she is so cute and different from any women I know”

“ah.. so you are fooled by her. She is such an absurd noona.. But btw Jiyong getting mad about your relationship with Bom. You know, he is so sensitive about trust. You hiding something from him means you aint trust him anymore”

“are you sure he isn’t jealous?”, YB laughing hard.

“well I think he mad because of jealousy. So he try to get your attention with do that annoying activity with Seungri”

“wae?? That is too much”

All of sudden, Seunghyun ask seriously to YB. “hey Youngbae, you know Daesung?

YB speechless. Next, he try to pretend to cover his shock,” who is he?”

But YB bad at lying. Seunghyun knows him. “you at lying, my friend. You know him, right?”

YB sigh. “what you are you try to ask, anyway?”

“Where is he now?”, Seunghyun hope YB really want to help him.

Youngbae sipping a glass of water from the table. Sign that he’s stress or not comfort with the situation. “what makes you think I know him?”

“don’t play fool with me, Bae”, Seunghyun got serius.

YB phone ringing. “hey ri, Whatsup? Omg.. sorry I almost forget to accomplish our homework! Okay okay. don’t go anywhere, I’ll arrive in 15mnts. Aish.. didn’t I tell you I’ll go to your place? This kid really.. alright. Bye”. YB hung up.

YB put some books on table beside Seunghyun. “this is my journal for this week lesson and also I brought you some novel so you wont get bored”

“you are not giving me any answer”. Seunghyun look away. he pissed.

YB sigh,”sorry. Its not that I don’t want to tell you, its more like.. I can not tell you”

Then YB take his leave and remain Seunghyun with prejudice about what might his closest people hide from him.

 

 

After YB left, Jiyong come.

“Ji? Wow. You come?”

“I got bored at home so I think its better to visit you”

“aww.. thanks Ji. Its rare to know that you want to spent your time with me”

“no it isn’t. I just want to waste my time. Here. Accompany the sick man”

“err.. thanks I guess?”

Well, Jiyong look pretty bored today.

“why you no come here with Bae?”

“Youngbae came to visit you?”, Jiyong surprised.

“he wasn’t tell you? Emm okay, maybe he just drop by before working on his homework with Seungri”, Seunghyun don’t want Jiyong get upset. Because he such a baby when he upset.

“oh really? or maybe he isn’t with Seungri now, but with your sister”

O’ow. Nay nay nay. Jiyong get upset. “oh please, my sister working till late today. She got many things to do at office.”

Jiyoung pouting while checking YB’s stuff on the table. “such a caring person..”, he murmured.

Seunghyun smiles,”you afraid he might not have time to you, right?”

“you talking nonsense. Your medicine is too strong”

Seunghyun rolling his eyes,”I know you are smart enough to understand what I am saying”

Jiyong sigh. “so, are they really dating?”

“yes. but YB don’t want to tell us because my sister prohibit him to do so”

“I see. YB already told you.. and he doesnt tell me yet”

“that because I asked him first, you fool”

“……………….”

“you love Youngbae?”

“………………..”

“you believe him, right?”

“………………..”

“do you know about Daesung?”

Jiyong give him a shock look. Jiyong cant lie same as Youngbae. “I think you better take a rest, Seunghyun. I don’t have any idea what you are talking about”. And then he avoids eye contact.

“I am talking about Daesung. For god sake, you know something. You all know something and ing hide it from me!”. This time Seunghyun get angry and makes Jiyong lil’ bit scary.

“wae?? Go ask your sister! man. I just try to keep my promise!” Jiyong get frustrated.

Seunghyun cant be more feel disappoint in his life after he heard what Jiyong said. “oh my.. for all this time you guys… god..”

Somehow he feel betrayed. “why Jiyong..”. Seunghyun cover his eyes with his left hand. He didn’t understand why people pushing him away from Daesung. He has been fooled. Now he understand why he feels living his life incompletely because no one ever remind him about his lover. About Daesung.

Jiyong feels sorry to his bestfriend. He didn’t mean to hurt him but they doing this for Seunghyun’s sake. “I am sorry Seunghyun.. “

Seunghyun gives no respond to Jiyong words. Jiyong knows he might be angry right now. But what he can do? The plan was smooth sailing until Seunghyun’s realize it… and now Jiyong feeling guilty.

Jiyong put some stuff he bought on the table. “I brought you this and this. For killing time. Yeah I know you got so bored to death at hospital since you are Mr. Have-To-Know-Everything and you cant-do-anything lately” Jiyong giggle a little. Jiyong smile and pats Seunghyun, “Bye Hyunnie. See ya tomorrow. Please don’t hate us. If you curious, you can ask Bomie”. He left.

After Jiyong had left, Seunghyun sigh. He truly want Jiyong accompany him till late. Chatting about random things but.. condition turns bad so.. yeah he better alone now. Clear his mind.

Not a in a long time, Seunghyun open his eyes and look at what Jiyong brought for him. New Agatha Christie’s novel which is his favorite, some cd, and cd player. “seriously this man.. “. Seunghyun smiles. He cant get angry with his best friend. After all, what his friends did has a good purpose. He believes that. He just need to find out the reason.

Seunghyun send Jiyong short message. Thanking him for all ‘the supplement’.

Since hospital is boring, he needs something to entertain him right? So he decide to listen to cd that Jiyong gave. “oh, he give me coldplay cd?” Seunghyun likes coldplay so much! He doesn’t have to wait to enjoying the music.

Coldplay music somehow feels like a medicine to his system. It makes eargasm because for him it is really that great! He really hope Coldplay will hold a concert at Korea anytime soon. Omg.. he has to thank Jiyong for this! Such a mood booster to listen at Coldplay and read Agatha’s novel at the same time.

Suddenly, Seunghyun stop reading. He close his eyes while listening to this song. Song with tittle Warning Sign. He release some deep breath. Oh this song is really.. remind him about every nostalgic moment he had. With Daesung..


A warning sign
I missed the good part, then I realised
I started looking and the bubble burst
I started looking for excuses 


Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign


When the truth is, I miss you
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so

 

Breathless. He feel his chest full. Really, there are so many things left unsaid to Daesung. So many moments they had shared but he forget. Many thoughts he should tell Daesung right now. He wanna scream out loud, begging for Daesung touch and release all the emotion. But for now, what he can do is sleep. Sleep so he can meet Daesung. Make Daesung realize that his existence is everything.

 

A warning sign
It came back to haunt me, and I realised
That you were an island and I passed you by
And you were an island to discover

Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign

When the truth is, I miss you
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so

And I'm tired, I should not have let you go

 

To be honest, this song is really.. 

“..”

 

 

 

aaahhhhh my thesis is nightmare. i only finished 1 chapter. -__- how can i get inspiration for writing fic while i have to concentrate on my thesis. grrr this last year collage girl life....

anw, how about this new chapter? any comment? suggestion? please tell mee :D

thanks for reading and subs. kkk~