Romeo and Juliette

Enchanted Kingdom

Night before the ball:

Minji was to get dressed by her sister dayoung, who made the dress for her. All white with  diamonds to show her clear innocents. Although Minji could only fly and use shield, she is the angel of exo. She has natrually white hair and blue grey eyes. Minji is very innoccent and very nieve. Her father Yunho, although he is not her real father he feels very protective of her, as his own child. He loves her for her who has brought cheer and love to the family. (just like her mother) Her eonnies also feels the need to protect her more because of all the guys that could come....but she had never even thought about marrage nor dating. All she cared about was the kingdom and her family. she wants the world to be at peace forever and ever!

BoA made her way to  Minji's room in her silver satin dress. Minji's hands were shaking tramendestly ...it was an old habbit of hers. " Are you okay angel?" BoA soothed as she held Minji's hands. " im fine..." Minji said in a small voice. Soon enough her eonnies all showed up in the room to support Minji. "Stop shaking  you look like a chiuaua" Yunha teased making Minji much tensed. " Just keep your chin up and smile. Remember you are a royal." BoA said giving Minji a warm embrace hug.

At the Ball:

When The royal ceremony was over, the queen and king has greeted by other royals from far away, while the other 3 princessess were also occuipied else where. Minji was left  alone so she decided to go out to the garden for some fresh air.

Minji POV:

I walked up over a small brigde over the pond. It was dark outside but there were little fire torches to light up the night. I felt cold wind hit my , that send me a shiver up my spine, but i didnt care... anything was better  then to be in there with people that i dont know. Suddenly a coat has landed on my  shoulders i turned around to see who the mystierious coat belonged to. Thats when i first lay eyes on him....thats when i fell in love. He had darker skin, black hair, plumped lips....and yes he was tall too, very handsome and very attractive.

"your not supposed to be out here your majesty." he said in a deep husky voice.

"who are you?" i said antisipating for his name.

"I am Kai a warrior....and i know who you are...The angel majesty am i right?"

He said smiling more like  smirking.

"Yes...but how did you knw that? Ive never met you before." I said still shocked of the facted that he knew me...no one really knows me cause i just turned 16 and when your younger your not supposed to be well known at all.

"How can i not know you....your beuatiful." He said making his way closser to me. My heart skiped a beat. I can now smell his addicting scent ...i dont want him to leave..ever.

"Im not supposed to be here" i said as i rememberd about the ball that was going on inside.

He grabed my hand and pulled me close...enough that our chest were touching. I ccan feel his heartbeat match mine...like magic.

"Dont run aways from me....I may not be your cross power...but i need to protect you."

He said nw his face inches from mine.

Slow music started playing as he layed my hand on his shoulder and grab my waist.

"Let me lead just relax and follow." He said in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I.....I...-" As soon as i was about to finnish what i was going to say his lips crashed onto mine.....sending butterflies t my stomach....my first kiss has now been taken. By no other then a warrior i just met for 30 minutes.