The Light In My Life Part 2

Enchanted Kingdom

Baekhyun's Point of view

 

"I Hate it when it rains." The rain was pouring down hard. I wish I could make it stop.

I wonder what the princess are doing right now?

All of a sudden I heard the door open and the youngest princess walked out of the room. Minji was walking in the front. She had elsctric Blonde hair and you could deffiently tell she was the youngest. She still had a baby face, and her body was still maturing. Behind her was.. 

"Yunah..." I said under my breath.

She was stunning, everything about her was perfect. She had firey red shoulder length hair and looked around 5'4''. It almost looked like she was emotionless. Everyone always told me to never make her mad. They also say she can take down the enemy in less than a second. She is deffiently the strongest out of the sisters, but no matter what, I see someone who is covering up what they really feel.

"Where are we going princess'?

"We are going outside to train, do you have a problem with that?" she said asserdly.

The youngest one ran back to the room. I guess she thought I was going to tell.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but move!"

Her words hurt. Why would she say that to me when we do not know eachother. Something does not seem right about her. I need to find out more about her. 

I guess I need to tell her.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun, and I am one of the Royal Blood Guardians." Her eyes went blank, all of the toughness went away, Did I make her upset.

"What?"

She seemed so scared. Her voice was shaky .I looked down trying to make her feel a little more confortable. Was it becuase of me being me a guardian? I do not know why that would matter? As soon as I looked back up she was gone.

Baekhyun's point of view done!! Do you think Yunha and Baekhyun are meant to be? Will Baekhyun Be able to get through Yunhas emotions? Stay tuned!!! As Always thank you for reading and please comment!!!