The light in my life

Enchanted Kingdom

Yunha's point of view:

* note, each character has a different color, so when that color appears, it will be them talking or their thought pattern!*

"It's raining outside again Minji." I said to my younger sister as we sat out my bed out of boredom. We wee suppose to go train today, but father does not like for any of us to go outside when it is raining. He said the worst things happen when it is raining, I don't know why though.

"Let's have some fun Minji." I spoke out of boredom.

" What do you want to do Eonnie?"

"Let's go outside, nothing will happen I promise."

"But father said not to go outside, something..."

"Who cares!" I cut her off in the middle of her sentence.

"We are one day going to get old enough and have enough power when fathers words will not mean a thing to us. I am the strongest out of all of us so I guarntee nothing is going to happen."

She sat there with wide eyes. No one has ever talked to her like that. She was a royal and she didn't care if her sister was either. No one has ever dared to talk to her like that.

"Okay. You are right Eonnie." she said with a worried expression.

We both got up and gathered our bags, we were leaving the room when I noticed someone stars big in the hall starring out the window. I don't recall him living at the castle. I thought to myself, I have not seen his face around here before. He had small eyes with a lot of eyeliner on, not that I minded because it looked really good on him. His chocolate brown hair swooped across his forehead. He then turned towards me and cocked his head to the side then let out a smile. He has an eye smile.  There was something about his appreance that shot a stream of light through me. He seemed 

"Where are we going princess?"

His voice was so smooth. He cut me off my train of thought and before I knew it, I was spilling what Minjj and I were planning to do.

"We are going outside to train." I quickly covered my mouth, realizing what I had just said. Minjj had ran back to the room so she would not get in trouble. I quickly regained my toughness and but my emotionless face back on. I needed to show jumbo wasn't scared of getting in trouble.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but you better not tell. Just get out of my way and maybe I won't hurt you, okay?"

He just stood there, as if nothing I said registered in his head. Did he actually think he could stop me?

"My name is Byun Baekhyun and I am part of EXOK, the royal blood guardians." 

I lost my breath and gasped loudly.

"What?" I started to breath more heavily. I know that one of the guardians had my corresponding powers and that meant commitment and love. I had to get out of here. I was afraid of the commitment. Yes, I Yunha the strongest royal was scared of something. I did not want to find out who I was suppose to be with. Time started slowing around me and I next thing that happened was I was outside the castle, deep into the woods. 

Comments are greatly appreciated! There will be an update tomorrow for Baekhyuns point of view! This is our first fanfic so please no harsh comments! Thank you so much for reading and stay tuned!!