Moving in

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Knock!

Knock!

“Miss Park, someone is looking for you downstairs” the landlady called out from outside.

Dara was reviewing her notes for her report about Communication Theories and she stopped reading. Someone is looking for me? Who could that be?

Then her heart started to bang inside her chest. Could it be …?

She closed her notebook and stood up abruptly. She ran to the bathroom and looked her reflection at the mirror. She combed her hair furiously and sprinkled water on her face. Studying right after school is exhausting.

“I need to look good in front of Mr. Kwon!!!”

She went to her bedroom to change her blouse.

“Kyaaa! Mr. Kwon doesn’t like waiting~~~” she shrieked and immediately skipped downstairs. Panting, she reached the front desk.

“Ahjumma, you said someone is looking for me where is he now?” Dara asked the landlady.

“He’s waiting for you outside Miss Park” the landlady pointed outside.

“Okay, thank you ahjumma!”

 

 

Dara saw a black Honda Civic Si car. She knew that whoever that someone looking for her is inside that car. Her brows furrowed and realization hit her. It’s not Jiyong, she’s sure. Jiyong’s car is silver Audi.

She got angry with herself since she prepared for nothing. Gah! She’s expecting too much, isn’t she?

She exhaled a fistful of air and walked towards the car. When she was near, she saw a man sitting in front with his eyes closed. That car’s window is not tinted and so spotting whose inside is just too easy.

Dara felt like that she met this man somewhere she forgot or she already saw this man, but where? She tapped the window and the man peeked through one eye. When he saw that Dara’s already there standing, he abruptly opened the door and went outside.

“Good afternoon Miss Park” the man greeted and bowed at her.

“Err … good afternoon too” she smiled timidly and bowed back. The man looked at her from head to toe and smiled.

“… please be attentive to ert and eyes around you especially when Jihyun and I are not around, arrasso?”

She remembered Jiyong’s advised to her. Ohmygosh!

“By the way, I’m Ki Sung Yong Mr. Kwon Jiyong’s driver” he introduced his self and offered his hand to her.

Dara heaved a sigh of relief. Thank goodness it’s not a ert guy! She smiled and shook their hands. “Nice to meet you Sung Yong-ssi.”

Sung Yong smiled before saying, “Mr. Kwon told me to fetch your things.”

“Things?”

“Yes Miss Park” he nodded.

“Uhmm, please call me Dara Sung Yong-ssi it’s more comfortable” she confessed. “What will he do to my things?”

Sung Yong scratched his hair. “He told me that today you’ll be moving to the mansion.”

“TO THE MANSION??!! NOOOW???” She shrieked in horror.

“Yes Dara. Didn’t you know this?” he asked, his face was confused.

“No, no, I mean I knew that I will move in there but what I don’t know is that it is today!”

“I thought Mr. Kwon texted you …?” Now, Sung Yong is really confused.

“Texted?” her brows furrowed; a heartbeat after, she snapped her fingers and said, “Right! I remember that my phone is lowbat” she awkwardly smiled at him.

“I advise you to pack your things right away Dara. You know that Mr. Kwon doesn’t like waiting”

Please log in to read the full chapter