First Day

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

D A R A’s POV

 

Hul! This will be my first day of my OJT with Bom in Jiyong’s company. This morning he offered me a ride but of course I refuse and reasoned out that Bom and I will meet in her apartment. Oh lies! I wouldn’t want everyone to think that the only reason I got qualified in this company is because of our connection. I swear that is not a good topic to talk to.

A fact that I knew: One of the best telecommunication company in Seoul is the ‘Kwon Telecommunication Inc.’, which is where I will work, and followed by the ‘Lee Communication Company’. Aside from that, they are also the two companies who conduct difficult interviews. But I heard that Jiyong’s company conducts different interview for the OJT students and the ‘real’ employee.

So Bommie and I are lucky enough that we don’t get a blood hemorrhage during the interview. We could have been swimming in our own blood. Ahh scary!

In my point, these two companies want average to above average human brain, in which I don’t possess. People in here are too smart for my own good. When I first came here as an interviewee for my OJT, I tell you, people here are scary. They all look the same to me with their office attire; their countenances are much alike, android-ish and impassive. Can they feel nervous and panic at a most crucial time of the year? Probably not and maybe I will be the first one to feel all of it.

Why didn’t I notice this android people when I first came here as a reporter? Ah right, I’m too nervous to care about them and not to mention got struck with Mr. CEO’s oozing y presence. Aack!

If the boss is one of a hella control freak, no wonder the employees are like that too. Shouldn’t they change the company’s name to ‘Control Freak Telecommunication Inc.?

Speaking of employees where is that girl whose name is Park Bom? She needs to be here ASAP or else we’ll be late for the orientation for the OJT students that will start fifteen minutes from now. Park Bom … FASTER!!!

 

 

So I am assign on the magazine department. I didn’t know Mr. CEO’s company has lots of department in which each of those will profit millions of money. Waah! Too much money will kill you Mr. CEO. Nah, just kidding! You’re too handsome to die early. Hek!

At least the place I am in is my forte, or so I say, if not I’m gonna be a fried . AND speaking of fried , the department head in here is an android with her face devoid of emotions. Her eyes shoots lasers to everyone she looks. That reminds me not to stare at her eyes. The way she instructs people is so bold that you can’t say something or argue in it. It is like there’s finality in her voice.

I could imagine her fingers clawing on my face when I’ll get mistake on my work; her eyes that could make my soul leave from my poor body and that the aura of her that could suffocate me. Kyaaak! I’m scaring myself. Umma~

Another fact I knew based from my mate beside me: The method used in assigning students on which department is based on their performance of the interview conducted. I wonder where is that infamous inquisitor aka Park Bom.

 

 

“Sandara Park!” department head aka Miss Android hollered my name from the door.

“Y-yeah Miss Byun?” I stand up from my seat nervously. Did by any chance I make a mistake?

“Mr. Kwon’s secretary wants to see you ASAP!” she said in a tone of a military.

I scramble in my seat and walk as fast as I could out of the room. Dang it! I feel like I’m in a military school.

When I reach outside, Miss Kim is already there beaming at me. “Hello Miss Park” she greets me with a warm smile.

I bow at her and smiles back. “Hi Miss Kim, it’s nice to see you again.”

She nods her head without failing to smile at me. If only the other people in here are like her. Sighs!

“You want to see me Miss Kim?” I ask remembering what Miss Android told me.

“Ah yeah, yeah” she nods her head and lean closer to me. “It’s not me who wants to see you, it’s him.”

“Him?” Who’s him, anyone?

“Hmm” she points her forefinger up. “Him.”

“God?”

“Oh Miss Park” she shakes her head and I think any seconds from now she’ll face palm. Kekeke~

I laugh and nod my head. “I understand Miss Kim. Him” I smile at her and bo

Please log in to read the full chapter