The prince and the princess

Crazy Stupid Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was the last two days of Dara and the rest of the OJT students in the company. Their 200 hour OJT work is near to the finish line and odd as it is, the students from different schools were feeling sad about the last day which was tomorrow. Of course, our dear girl feels sad also because it was this company that pushes her wits off the limits she once thought she could not reach – being so close to Mr. CEO. This was this building that everything from impossible changes to possible in a short span of time. Their closeness blooms aside from this building but also in the mansion. Other factors affect, right?

 

Today, the assigned tasks given to them was neither heavy nor difficult because the boss of all the bosses told the department heads not to give those students such a workload since he wanted them to took their time in his company and leave with a good memories of it. With what the students heard, they all cheered and conveyed their thanks to him; they can’t go to his office to thank him personally because unauthorized person is not allowed. Who’s only allowed Jiyong?

 

Dara on the other hand was on her cubicle busy typing in her phone. She was texting someone and that certain someone were also inside the premises smiling idiotically, she too was smiling. What are they talking, no one will ever know.

 

Suddenly, her phone rang and she bolted up in her seat walking away from the cubicles so that no one would hear her.

 

“Jiyong …?” her voice was so low that didn’t vibrate when she uttered it and her eyes were very cautious.

 

He chuckled on the other line. “Why is your voice so low?” he asked while mimicking her very low voice.

 

Dara huffed and rolled her eyes. She’d witnessed his new profound playful self; he changed again or better yet discovered something from his own self. “Why are you following me?” she asked but now in her normal voice.

 

When she announced on being his, oh no scratch that, when she agreed Jiyong to be his they started to get so close that they are so comfortable with each other. Not on Dara’s side though because she’s still not used with his new self; sometimes, she still feels awkward around him because up until now she can’t believe that he was her boss slash friend slash other half. Other half sounds too much but what do you call to a person agreeing to be owned by the opposite , other half right?

 

“Because it’s fun” he answered shortly.

 

Fun? There’s no fun in there though. Dara thought.

 

“I should hang up now since I’m busy” she informed him which earned her a ‘tsk’.

 

“Love, love, don’t even lie because all of the students doesn’t have worked today until tomorrow so nothing busied you” Jiyong said and he grinned at himself while turning his swivel chair to the window.

 

Dara went back to her cubicle and settled on her chair. “Just because you didn’t give us work doesn’t mean I will not be busy. I have other matter to think too and other things to plan” she replied and raised her shoulder pressing her phone to her ear so it won’t fall down as she tied her hair in a ponytail.

 

“Hmm, you’re right in there. Why won’t you come up in here and accompany me?”

 

“You are not working?”

 

“I am sweetie; in fact I am working right now.”

 

“Then why are you still talking to me when you are working there?”

 

“Because I love multitasking”

 

“Right” she muttered and rolled her eyes playfully.

 

“Now come up here” his bossy voice resonated in the phone.

 

“Yes boss, coming already” Dara stood up and hang up the phone while heading to the elevator.

 

Jiyong stared at his phone with her name blinking then he smiled. After a few moments, the princess arrived in the prince’s place with a sweet smile on her face.

 

“Hi” she greeted and stood by the door.

 

He turned around with his chair and smiled, “hello.”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

But instead of answering her question he said, “You hang up on me.”

 

Dara blinked and laugh softly. “I was on my way here and I assume that it’s not necessary to talk to you over the phone.”

 

“You didn’t even say ‘goodbye’” he muttered.

 

She chuckled and stared at him. He gestured to the chair in front of him and she complied, settling down herself comfortably.

 

“Anyhow, tomorrow is the last day for all of the OJT students in here, right? So I am planning to throw a farewell and thanksgiving party for them and also for my entire employee here.” Jiyong announced that made Dara smiled widely.

 

“Oh really Jiyong? Bom and the others will surely love to hear this news!” She gushed and clapped her hands.

 

“You don’t love it then?” he asked.

 

“Huh?” her eyes landed on him. “Of course not; it’s nice hearing it but I’m really not into party unless it is necessary, so yeah.” She shrugged nonchalantly.

 

Jiyong stood up from his seat and headed towards her. “But you will certainly go because the boss cordially invites you and you can’t say ‘no’ or either ‘maybe’, there’s only one answer and it will be ‘yes’.” He stood in front of her and tugged her hand pulling her up.

 

“But of course, you wouldn’t accept ‘no’ as an answer and I really know that.” She answered while smiling as

Please log in to read the full chapter