OMG! Why Must It be like THIS T.T

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV

* I better head to my next class * I heavily got up from the green grass and heavily head to my next class not wanting to face anyone after what happened during lunch break .... 




Since I was early for my next class that was History,I just took a seat at the far end of the class and just stared outside the window at students who were playing and chatting along with their friends.

As i was looking out, my stomach started to grumble 'grrrr' 'grrrr'. *Oh man,my stomach is calling me*


As I was thinking whether to grab a snack at the cafeteria when suddenly the school bell rang "KRIING" "KRIING" signalling that recess was over. * I guess I'll just wait till school's over and grab lunch with Eunsol*

I was looking out of the window once again , lost in thoughts that  I didn't even realise that someone was already sitting beside me. I looked up and was greeted by ...

* NO NO NO Why Him Again D:*

Sehun POV

I was on my way to the cafeteria after the incident, My hyungs were still talking about Silent Machine.

"Seriously what is wrong with that Silent Machine girl?Doesn't  she know how to talk? sheeshh.." Lay hyung said.

And later was continued by Tao hyung "Yeah I know what you mean.When we she started crying I mean seriously if she would just say sorry.We wouldn't say such hurtful words to her!" 

"Yeah right Tao,you just saying that to make yourself seem like a 'good' person!" said Xiu Min hyung while rolling his eyes at Tao.

"No I didn't say that to make myself seem like a good person ! " 

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

The fight kept going on and I was thinking of other things that was way more important like 


*Where is she?*

*Is she ok?*

*Why didn't she say anything?*


*Why did she ask me to act like we never talk before?*

*And what is her relationship with Lee Sungyeol?*

I also  felt really bad for her since I couldn't help her like the last time when I helped her with SISTAR.

I don't know why, but I feel really weird around her. I don't know how to explain my feelings but for now, I would really like to know her name first.
*She is one mysterious girl *

As I entered the cafeteria,the crazy girls were crowding around me again . *urghh..so annoying* I quickly push them aside and walked to my seat where my hyungs were already seated.

They started eating their food and laterI joined them.


I was eating my food silently when suddenly Lay asked me a question .

"Yah,why are you not saying anything about Silent Machine since just now when we bump into her huh?"said Lay.

All 10 heads turned to me waiting for my answer. I was shocked by the sudden question but I just answered in the most calm way.


"Why must I? I have nothing to say to her and moreover I have nothing to say about her since she is called Silent Machine so apparently it explains it all.. right hyung?" without leaving my eyes from my food.

"True,but normally you would say something,its your first time not saying anything at all" Lay hyung replied back in a harsh tone in it.


"Like I told you,I have nothing to say about her .Just forget about her, you are spoiling my appetite." while looking at him straight in the eyes signalling him to stop talking about her already.

After a long 2 minutes glare, Lay hyung just gave me a shrug and all of us continued to eat.

 

"KRIING" "KRIING" the school bell rang signalling that lunch time was over. We separated to our next class while Kai, Baekhyun and me were in the same class.

As I walked into class,I spotted a familiar figure looking outside.As we all walked towards the figure I recognised it was the Silent Machine.
*Why is she so early*

I quickly took a seat beside her without having any eye contact with her *,why did I sit beside her?* 
We were silent for the whole 10 minutes until our History teacher came in.

Ok class please take out your Histo..  but then someone interrupted her by running into the class 

Mrs.Sung!! sorry for being late. I promise I won't be late again bowing 90 degrees to her.As the figure look up the figure belong to no other then LEE SUNGYEOL.


Woori's POV

I looked up and was greeted by SEHUN *NO NO NO WHY HIM*. I quickly look out at the window to act like I didn't know him at all.

After a whole 10 minutes of silence and not to forget awkwardness, Mrs.Lee came in the class to begin our lesson when suddenly she was interrupted by a voice *the voice! so familliar*

Mrs.Sung!! sorry for being late.I promise I won't be late again " bowing 90 degrees to her.

As the figure looked up *Oh No! twice the trouble* its no other than LEE SUNGYEOL *NOOOO*

Sungyeol's POV

After I bowed to Mrs.Sung I looked up and the first person I saw was her. *Its her* I was still looking at her when suddenly I was interrupted by Mrs.Sung sudden voice.

"Ok Sungyeol-sshi,I'll excuse you since this is your first time for ever being late for class.Please take a seat in front of Miss Lee Woori.Miss Lee Woori please raise your hand! " 


As I was looking for the girl named Lee Woori,I realised it was her who was raising her hand.I quickly head to my seat which was in front of her *So her name is Lee Woori huh?*

After I took my seat,without any hesitation I turn my back to face her.

"Annyeong!! Your name is Lee Woori right? Remember me? I have the same English class as you and I sat beside you for English class too remember?".She then looked at me with wide eyes like I did something wrong to her.

As I was about to talk to her again I was interrupted by Mrs.Sung 

"
Mr Lee Sungyeol,do you have anything to share? you can share it in front of the class! " said Mrs.Sung in an angry tone. 

I quickly stood up and bowed again
"Sry teacher I was just asking Miss Lee Woori what page we left on hehe."

"Ok then, please take your seat and this time please stay quiet!" said Mrs.Sung.

I quickly took my seat and heaved a sigh.
*Why does everytime I want to have a conversation someone or something interrupts us.HAISSSHH*

??? POV

My hyungs and I bump into her during lunch.My hyungs started to say harsh words at her when while I just stared at her without doing anyting,I wanted to protect her,defend her ,pull her away but I can't because I promised her. *I felt so bad,I was suppose to protect her but I didn't*

In the canteen Lay hyung suddenly ask Sehun a question. I was shocked by why Lay hyung would ask a question like that.*thank goodness he didn't suspect me though*

I walked together with them to our next class that was History.The subject that I hated the most *NOO! History is next!*

As we went into the class, I spotted her at once.I wanted to sit beside her but Sehun beat me to it.

So I ended up sitting behind her.As I was busily looking at her a guy ran into the class.His name is Sungyeol I think.

After talking to Mrs.Sung he quickly took a seat in front of her.What shocked me was that  he started to talk to her 
*How the hell does he know her! * 

As I was eavesdropping I heard him  say to her ...

"Annyeong!!Your name is Lee Woori right?Remember me? I have the same English class as you and I sat beside you in English class too remember?" 

I was waiting for her reply but was interrupted by Mrs Sung.Sungyeol was caught for talking, sad for him.
*NOT*

After that I just continued focusing in the  class. While thinking a way to protect her while nobody can find out about it. *I got to find away* 

Woori's POV

What the hell did Sungyeol talk to me! Noo i'm gonna be so dead from the queenkas NOOO
*someone help me*









A/N Hello my lovely subbies <3 How is the chapter so far? good? please leave comments. we will gladly reply :D and upvote our story too if u like it :DD So who do you think  ??? is? And why is Sehun treating her like that? Why is Sungyeol wanting to be friends with her so much? want to know wait for the next chap then hehhehe >V< 

 

 

A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NEW SUBSCRIBERS ;) 

 

@JungHaeIn00
@Iamagreenapple
@gothprincess666
@FanGirlingFan
@YaYa_1223  

I will also like to give anither big thanks to  @gothprincess666 for up-voting our story *hugs * 


And not to forget lovely gifs for lovely subbies <3



And here is lovely Lay 


The oh so cute Sekai for you guys


And cute Baozi for you <3 *look at his eyes* hahha
Luhan wants to kill him hehe XD Look at Tao XDD



And cute panda is here >w<


And last but not least DERP Sungyeollie here XDD 

AND WHO IS SAD THAT THEY CAN'T ATTEND GDA today? I know I am :< 
Even I am living in Malaysia but the tickets are just so expensive :'( 
and I have school TT.TT NOOOOO!


WHYYY??!!

Hope you enjoyed it :DD