Oh No !!!

Like A Machine!

Kim Woori's POV 

I woke up by the sounds of the birds chirping . Surprisingly I woke up earlier then I thought .I  guess I didn't get to sleep properly after what happened yesterday . The scene kept replaying in my head when Sehun saved me . * Why ? why? why ? why ? *

My thoughts was interrupted by the sound of my tummy " grrrrr grrrrr " * Aigoo I better get ready and feed my tummy * I thought as i pat my tummy . 

I unwillingly got up from my comfy bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom to take a shower . I wore my uniform and tied my hair in a bun . * Aish whatever * I thought . Not giving a damn on how I look . 

 

I took my bagpack and walked down the stairs and was greeted by my mum cheerful voice " WAHHH !! Woori-ah , you woke up so early today . Come here and eat the pancakes I made " she said while showing her eye-smile . 

I nod and gave a big smile . * Wow pancakes my favorite , gomawo omma . hehe * I ate silently and head off to school after a few minutes later . 


" Woori-ah be careful on your way to school araso ?! Annyeong " she said . I wave my hand and bowed . 

I left my house not wanting to go to school to face all the students . * I just hope everything goes well today * a sigh escaped from my lips as I  heavily dragged my feet to school . 


When I reached school , I saw students talking , couples together and fangirls waiting for their oppa     * Wow ! I wonder how they can do this everyday * Today I was not meeting Eunsol because I wanted to go to my class earlier to get some unfinished homework done .


So I texted her to let her know so she wouldn't worry . " Eunsol-ah I'm not going to the school garden today :/. Meet you during lunch break ^^ " 


A few minutes later , I felt a vibration from my phone and took it out to look at the message from Eunsol " Araso chingu-ah . See you later !!  Be careful !! :) "

"Araso , annyeong ;D " I replied back . I then head to my first class of the day . When I head to my class , it was empty since I went there when its only 7.15 A.M . * wow , no one! * 

I started doing my homework , not caring whatever that is  happening around me . Soon time past and students starts flooding in the class and Mrs. Jung soon entered the class . * Aigoo , another boring day * 

Soon ,I entered my other lessons and soon it was already lunch break . * Yay! Finally it's lunch break !! * I walked out from the classroom , and head to the cafeteria. 

On the way there , I heard  whispers from students about me again * When will all this end ? ! * 

"OHH Here comes the silent machine " said a boy . 

" HEY Thewallflower is here " a girl said while rolling her eyes 

" hahaha . she should stay home . no one wants to see her" . said the girl who later hi-fived her friend . 

I let out a sigh and glared at the girl , not looking where I was walking when .... 




*BAM * I looked up and saw 12 guys . * omg. I'm so in trouble * 

" Hey watch where you're walking nerd ! " said Xiu Min 

" WAIT ! Is that the silent machine !! " said Lay . 

They all started laughing . What you didn't know was that 2 guys was not joining them . 

Suddenly a familiar figure caught your eyes * Oh Sehun!  * 

I looked at them trying to hold my tears but I can't take it anymore when a tear slip out of my eyes . I quickly wipe it off * Why I'm I being like this * 

" Hey look the silent machine is crying , oh seems like she's not really a machine eh except she CAN'T TALK " said Tao . 

" HAHAHAHAHahaha " all the Exo members laughed except 2 of the guys .

Soon I can't take it anymore and my tears started falling down . I quickly ran away and ran to the garden . Before I reached there I heard Lu han said " Aww such a scaredy - cat "  his voice slowly fading as I ran to my favourite spot . 

I then sent a message to Eunsol " Eunsol-ah somehing came up , Sorry I can't go lunch with you today . Mianhae " A few seconds later i recieved a message back.

"Araso , are you okay ? anyways tell me what happen k when we meet ! annyeong " Eunsol said . 

Sehun's POV 

"AHH class was so boring just now " said Tao 

"I know right , at least I got Kaiser to talk to me " said Baekhyun. 

" Heh I know I'm the best " said Kai .
 
" NO ! I'm the be.... *BAM * 


" Hey watch where you're walking nerd " said Xiu Min 

" WAIT ! Is that the silent machine !! " said Lay . * Silent machine! * 

I turned to their direction * omg its really her * 

All of my friends started laughing .She suddenly turned to me and stared at me .Suddenly I saw her eyes welled up * oh no ! * 

I wanted to stop my friends from laughing but she told me last time to act like we don't know each other . I don't want to get her into trouble . 

Suddenly a tear fell down and she quickly wiped it away . 


" Hey look the silent machine is crying , oh seems like she's not really a machine eh except she CAN'T TALK " said Tao . 

" HAHAHAHAHahaha"  all of my friends started to  laugh again . * OH NO * what he didn't know was one of his friends was not laughing . 

She suddenly cried and quickly ran away . 
 " Aww such a scaredy - cat "  said Lu Han . I flinch when he said that and look at the direction she went . 

" Come on lets go to the cafeteria " said Kai . 
Then we head our way but I still can't stop from being bothored by her * I wonder if she is okay * 

??? POV

I saw her crying when Xiu Min , Lay and Tao . All of my friends were laughing except one . I was looking at Sehun and he was looking at her pityly . I knew he knew her . 

I can see through his eyes that he wanted to talk to her . I understand him . I wanted to stop my friends from laughing too but I can't let my identity be discovered . 
 

I made a promise and I'm gonna keep it . No one and I MEAN NO ONE  can know about this except me and the person who made the promise . 
 

When she cried and ran to the garden . I wanted to talk to her but I can't . Her crying face was the last time I saw her and the last words I heard when she was near us was " Scaredy-cat " Lu Han said . . . . 

(Tao , Lay , Lu Han , Xiu Min POV)

*Why does she look so familiar ?* 

Kris POV

*Wait isn't she the girl from the English class ?? !! She seem somewhat familiar but not because she's in my english class but i think i've seen her before !!* I sigh as I shook my head . 

My thoughts was interrupted when "Come on lets go to the cafeteria !" said Kai . 
Then we all headed to the cafeteria to get our stomachs filled . 


Kim Woori POV 

 

I look at the time and Lunch break was going to be  over .* I better head to class earlier so no one will see me like this *  It's been a while since I stopped crying so my eyes was not that puffy  .

* I better head to my next class * I heavily got up from the green grass and heavily head to my next class not wanting to face anyone after what happened during lunch break .... 


 



A/N 
What's up people ~~ We've updated again !! Hope you like it . Please comment , subscribe and up-vote our story if you like it . So who do you think is that "??? " person.  And why does Lay,Lu Han ,Xiu Min , Tao and Kris find her familiar ?!  . It will be revealed later . So stay tuned . Please share this story with your friends if you want . You can add us as a friend if you want . WE LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS ^_^  Thank you to all out subscibers too <3 


@angel---
@JungEunJoo
@SHINeeLovaa
@Yeahokieval
@jello_
@paintings 
@yuki-kpoplover

So here's some pics for you awesome ppl =) 


Infinite <3 


Exo <3 


Teen Top <3 


B.A.P <3 


B1A4 <3 


100% <3 

credits to the rightful owners =) 


hope you enjoy the pics ^^