Lee Sungyeol!

Like A Machine!

 

" and as for you Woori-sshi please take a sit beside Lee Sungyeol! "

 
* Why must it be him !! * 

Woori's POV


Both of us bowed after Mr Lee excused us.I quickly scurried to my respected seat that was beside HIM.

*Urghhh...seriously why can't I seat with someone else other than him :<*

After having a mini breakdown,I quickly took out my English books and jotted down notes that was written on the blackboard by Mr Lee.

When suddenly something or should I say someone interrupted me

It was none other than HIM when he started to introduced himself.  

"Hi,my name is Lee Sungyeol.You can call me Sungyeol.Are you new here? because I have never seen you around.*Yeah,because i always hide from you guys so I can stay away from trouble.*And do you mind introducing yourself to me?  said Sungyeol in a cheery voice .

I ignored him since I already knew who he was and yeah I couldn't speak.

Sun
gyeol's POV


I was just sitting in my usual seat beside the window staring at the beautiful scenery since its the fall so the scenery was perfect. Students were also having PE at the school field when suddenly I heard a girl's voice

"Mianhae songsaengnim for coming late "

I turned and saw two girls in the front of the classroom bowing to Mr Lee.

*I guess they were late for class*

but then I suddenly saw a familiar figure.I couldn't help but thought of her... the girl i met two years ago at the hospital.



*It couldn't be her!*

As i was still in a mist of confusion,the sound of screeching chair woke me up from the daydream of the past.I realised it was her who just sat beside me.

I was shocked at first but I put up my courage to make a topic with her eventhough I'm not sure if its HER.

"Hi,my name is Lee Sungyeol.You can call me Sungyeol.Are you new here?because I have never see you around here before and do you mind introducing yourself?" I said in the most friendly way.

I was waiting for her answer for quite long but she ignored me.
*I think she doesn't want to be friends with me*


*Does she hate me?*
*Did she ignored me on purpose?*

*Did she hear me?*

Too many questions were running in my mind that I didn't realise I was staring at her.I quickly turn attention back to teacher before she thinks I'm a freak! *I hope she didn't see that*

as time passes the school bell rang signalling its time for recess.

"KRIING" "KRIING" *ok this is the time to ask her name* 

"Uh..so wha...??"

Before i could ask her name she ran out of the class.
. *seems like she is busy*
*i'll ask her next time then* 


heaving a sigh from my lips.
 


Woori's POV



"KRIING" "KRIING" signalling that English was over and its time for recess *my favorite time*

At last I was free from Sungul or Seungyeol dude? I don't know.He was really weird.I caught him staring at me for a full 5 minutes but I think he realised he was staring at me and he quickly looked away embarassed.

I quickly left the class because it seems like he wanted to ask my name again. No way I'm telling him because if I do the Queenka's will kill me.

On my way to the canteen I suddenly remembered something.**

I forgotten about my bestfriend Eunsol! How stupid of me.

I quickly took out my phone and gave a her a message.

To: Eunsol

OMG!Sry >< for forgetting you. I was in a hurry :( lets meet in the canteen then.

From:Woori 

A minute later, I got a message from her 

To:Woori

It's ok BFF :> lets just meet at the school garden after buying food from the canteen neh?!

From:Eunsol

As I was going to message back I bump into someone.













*OH NO!!*



A/N : Hello Subbies :DD so how was the storyline? good? pls tell us how is it ! So who do you think she bump into?? hehehhe >u< Upvote our story too if u like it!
and add us if u wanna be friends with us .  Oh.
We're are also finding someone to do the poster for us so if you're interested please send us a private message ^^ If you want to share the story with  your friends please do ;) Just want to say thank you for commenting and subscribing . Saranghae <3 hehe .

Thank you to Rolypoly_10 for subscribing :>

and here is some gifts for you guys 




Kitty Sungyeol for you guys




Who likes his derp face?! *me* ahahhah this always make me laugh XD




And here is y sungyeol *rawr* 

Enjoy~