Special Update (Sungyeol's POV)

Like A Machine!

Sungyeol's POV

(a/n) this is a flashback of Sungyeol k? hope this helps you all to understand this chapp :D

I was walking out of my class after English lesson,dumbfounded that I couldn't find out her name.*She really looks like her*.

On my way to the cafeteria,I suddenly heard voices coming from the far end of the corridor.*hmm who could that be?*I quickly head there but I stopped when I heard someone shouting.

I hid my body behind the cold wall . I quickly took a peek and I  spotted the queenkas,SISTAR and another figure.I took a closer look at it was the girl from English class.*What is she doing here with them?*

I couldn't get what they were talking but I knew something was up when suddenly one of the girl  pulled her collar and pushed her towards the locker with a loud bang and she was going to slap her when..*what the hell*

A figure showed up and it was Sehun! He gripped the girl's hand preventing her from slapping her.*What is Sehun doing here?*

I was shocked.* Why would he do that? He never help anyone!*

I wanted to helped her but since Sehun saved her I think is useless to stay here.

I quickly fled away from the scene with just one question running through my mine. *What is Sehun relationship with her?*


The next day,

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock *ugrhh shut up* throwing a pillow towards it making it fall on the ground with a loud 'bang'. 

I got up and quickly took a quick shower and changed into a fresh uniform while admiring myself in the mirror * Nice Sungyeol Nice*

I bid my parents goodbye and head to school still tired from the lack of sleep after watching the drama ' School 2013'. *What a great show*

I went to my first class and studied normally and soon enough it was already lunch.

As I was about to head to the cafeteria a commotion started from a group called EXO our(Infinite) enemy.


" Hey watch where you're walking nerd ! " said Xiu Min 

" WAIT ! Is that the silent machine !! " said Lay . 

Once I heard Lay saying that I quickly turn toward the figure who was hanging her head low with tears swelling in her eyes. *What is she doing here again,and this time with EXO?*

As I was about to head towards them,she ran away passing me with tears rolling down her cheeks staining her sweet face *What did they do?*

I quickly ran after her and soon found her at the back school garden.*Oh, so this is where she hangs out? hmm.. I see*

I didn't approach her but instead sat behind a tree and observed her.I was still observing her when suddenly she got up and left with tears dried up from her face after a long 20 minutes.*I think she is fine now*

I left the scene and head towards the canteen to grab a light snack.Time flies really fast that I forgotten that I have only 10 minute of recess. *Oh ,better hurry*


I quickly head to the cafeteria and bought tuna sandwich to fill my empty stomach.I was eating it halfway when the school bell rang "KRIING "KRIING" signalling that recess was over.

* Oh crap I'm not done yet* I quickly munch down the few remaining pieces of the tuna sandwich that was in my hand and quickly head to my next class that was History.* NO,not History ==*

As I looked at my watch,I realised I was really late for class *,I'm late* I ran at full speed till I reach the History class.*Phew!at last I'm here*

I bowed and apologised to Mrs.Sung and quickly head to my seat which was in front her *Lee Woori!*

 
I once again tried to talk to her but this time was interrupted by no other than Mrs.Sung.. *Why everytime when I want to have a conversation with her, someone or something interrupts us.HAISSSHH*







Hey hey hey subbies :> how is the story so far? boring? I'm sorry it will get better in the future chapp :DD and thks for commenting to our story. Love your comments :) and up-vote our story if u love it!! And if you want to be friends with us feel free to :DD 

And here is gifs for our lovely subbies


ok srsly i find this so funny XDD I see Baekyeol couple XDD 


Aww Woohyun and Sunggyu is crying XDD


Omg Zelo and PINK XDD


And look at Himchan with GREEN hair *so hot* *.*


Ok I know this is random but here is B1A4 with their cute sprout dance :> *yes keep wiggling your hippies*

And thank you for our new subscribers ^^


@ExoShineeEmma
@CHIBIxTOKKI
@Isabel_dino 

Hope you like the update <3

-UPDATED BY DEE EYNA-