Episode 005

We Got Married?! Ailee and Roh Ji Hoon Edition.

"Jihoon?" The man was crouching before an open cabinet with tons of pans and pots around him.

 

 

 

 

Seoryong gurgled as he sat in a high chair. 

 

Jihoon immediately shot his head out, while bumping his head in the process. "Aish!" He rubbed his head and blinked. "Noona?"

 

"What are you doing?" Ailee set Daeryong on the high chair next to Seoryong and cautiously approached the mess.

 

"I was trying to find the right pot to make the baby formula." He gestured to the pots and pans around him. "But I don't know which one to use. Do you know?"

"Ah.. Baby formulas?" she looked around for the nutritious powder. "Er.. Maybe that's it?" she pointed to a blue tin can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He walked over to the kitchen shelf and reached for it. "Okay.. Thanks, Noona." he muttered, as he read the tiny words on how to prepare the formula. "Add 2 tablespoons into a warm baby bottle and shake. Wait, where's the water?"

 

"Right here, silly." Ailee had walked over. Her head above his shoulder, she pointed to the words above what he was reading. "Pour one cup of boiled water."

 

He turned his head to face her. "Thanks noona," he said with a smile.

 

 

||Studio||

MC 1: Omo, their heads are so close!

MC 2: Kiss kiss kiss kiss!

MC 1: Don't be silly, they just met!"

||Back to Video||

 

 

 

 

Ailee's face reddened as she stepped back. "Do you think you can handle the formula? I'm going to check out the clothes they gave us."

 

"For us or for the babies?" Jihoon asked.

 

Ailee slapped him on the shoulder. "The babies of course! If you want to get our own clothes, we have to go shopping!"

 

 

 

 

Jihoon turned to the camera as she walked away. "PD-ssi, can we please go shopping soon?" He said with his eye smile. "Please??"

 

The camera shook side to side, signaling a no. Jihoon pouted cutely, making the female staff swoon. "Pleaseeeeeeee?" he whined adorably. The PD gave in, and the camera moved vertically in agreement.

"YES!" He fistpumped.