Episode 004

We Got Married?! Ailee and Roh Ji Hoon Edition.

B-Babies?

 

Ailee tore the envelope open and read the content.

 

~We Got Married ~

 

Roh Jihoon and Ailee couple,

 

Congratulations! You've received your first mission as a couple!

 

You will be Daeryong and Seoryong's Umma and Appa for the day!

 

The babies will stay with you until tomorrow morning.

 

We left some money for groceries on the table for food and diapers are already provided.

 

We wish you the best of luck!

 

- WGM Staff

 

 

"Daeryong and Seoryong? Isn't that the name of Tasty Oppas? wah.. cool." Ailee nodded.

 

"Tasty ..OPPAS?"

 

"Yea.. they're older than me Jihoon-shhi..."

 

"Don't call them oppas.." he muttered quietly.

 

"I have to be respectful to them..Are you perhaps..jealous?"

 

"Pfft. Nonsense. Why would I be jealous of them?

 

"Alright. Whatever you say." Ailee said in disappointment as she went over and picked up one of the babies. "Aigoo.. Why were you crying? it's okay.. Ailee Umma is here!" she gently patted the baby's back.

 

The baby kept crying. Ailee made a dismayed face. 

 

"Urgh, noona, do you think these babies are boys like the members of Tasty?" Jihoon asked, wrinkling his nose.

 

"Why?" Ailee asked, jiggling the baby up and down, trying in vain to have the baby stop crying.

 

"I think they need their diapers changed."

 

Ailee's eyes widened. "Oh no... Do you know how to change diapers?"

 

Jihoon shook his head. "You don't know?"

 

"No, I never had the chance to learn." Ailee bit her lip and stared at the diapers on the table. Oh dear. 

 

||Studio||

MC 1: Wait, so Jihoon and Ailee have no dongsengs?

 

MC 2: Neh, Jihoon has a noona while Ailee is an only child.

 

MC 1: Omo, I hope they do okay!

 

||Back to video||

 

"Let's go find the changing table first." Jihoon picked up the other baby. "Do you know which one is which?"

 

"This one is Daeryong," she said, holding up her baby.

 

"Okay, Seoryong, let's get you changed, okay?" Jihoon said as he grabbed the diapers. As he walked through the rooms, Ailee followed him. She bit her lip, with a nervous look on her face. Did they know what they were doing?

 

"Aha!" Jihoon found the nursery and the changing table. Seoryong quieted down for a minute to look around, while Daeryong kept crying. "Noona, can you use your cell phone to look up a video?"

 

Oh, her cell phone! Ailee smacked her forehead for being so stupid and took it out. "Okay, give me a second," she cooed to Daeryone as she started scrolling through her phone.

 

Jihoon watched as he waited. She looked so cute holding the baby while looking down, the light from her phone illuminating her face. 

 

"Found it!" She gave a happy smile as she set the phone down on the counter. The two watched the video as the woman went step by step how to change a diaper.

 

"Okay, ready to start?" Ailee asked when the video ended.

 

"Yup, you first!"

 

"No, you!"

 

"No, you!"

 

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Ailee asked, grinning widely.

 

Jihoon groaned as she reminded him of the shame of losing 17 times earlier. "Fine, noona, I'll do it."

 

"Yay, Jihoon-ah hwaiting!" She cheered as Jihoon set Seoryong on the table. She looked at the camera. "Yah, let my boys have their privacy, okay cameraman?" She giggled and covered the lens with her hand.

||Ailee Backroom Interview||

PD: So how did it feel like to be an umma?

Ailee: * head and sighs* Well, I all of the sudden felt this pressure to make everything perfect for the kids. When they were kept crying even after I held them, I felt like a failure. But Jihoon definitely helped to relieve some of the stress. I think after we get more used to having the extra responsibility, we could make good parents.

PD: Just good parents?

Ailee: Yah, what else do you want me to say? *laughs*

 

||Jihoon Backroom Interview||

 

PD: What did you think of Ailee with the kids?

Jihoon: I think she would make a great umma. When she saw the babies, she automatically picked on up. I was definitely more wary, since I have always been the youngest kid.

PD: What, you don't like being an appa?

Jihoon: No! *gets defensive* Are you trying to feed me answers? Besides, how are we parents before our actual wedding, huh? Why you don't answer that question, then I'll answer yours! *starts to laugh*

 

||End of Interview||

 

"See? Much better," Ailee cooed as she held up a Daeryong, presumably in a clean diaper. He laughed in response as she bounced him up and down. "Jihoon-ah?" She called behind her, but there was no response. "Jihoon!"

 

Daeryon turned and pointed in a direction. Ailee followed his finger. "Oh, you know where they are?" She said, walking to the direction he pointed. 

 

She walked into the next room and her eyes widened. "Jihoon!" She gasped. 

 

[A/N] Hello everyone! As you may notice, I'm not the original author. She decided to take break for a pretty long time...not quite sure when she'll be coming back. However, I'll try my best to keep up where she left off and please you all. Please give me the chance to meet up to your expectations. Thanks!

Also, the original Episode 4? April Fools joke. :P Yeah, I was totally freaked out like you guys too. Maybe later we'll play with the variation...just let me know :P

Thanks again! -bows-