Episode 001

We Got Married?! Ailee and Roh Ji Hoon Edition.
"Oh. My. God." Ailee's jaw dropped. She could not believe she is casted in We Got Married. Suddenly, a crew of cameramen walked into her penthouse.

      

      

      

"We're filming now?! Wow.. This is really a surprise.." she chuckled and bowed to the camera. " Annyeonghaseo! Rookie soloist Ailee imida!" she grinned and waved to the camera cheerfully.

      

      

      

      

    

One of the PDs handed her a white envelope. She received it and tore it open carefully. " Your husband is waiting for you at the bridge by XXX park." she read aloud. "Hint: He's an artist."

      

      

 "Oh really?" she asked the producer. " Can you please tell me who it is?" the producer shook his head. " An artist? Maybe B.A.P? SHINee? INFINITE? Tasty? Super Junior? A soloist?" she asked as she walked out of her penthouse and made her way into Sung Joon's van.

      

      

      

      

The camera crew went inside the van and continued to film her as Sung Joon drove to the park. " What do you want in a man Ailee-sshi? " a PD questioned. " Me? I like a guy who is loyal, caring, funny, maybe good looking? " she laughed. "Preferably someone in the same field as I am? So that we could understand each other better." she grinned.

      

      

      

      

The van pulled to a halt. " Ailee-ah! We're here. Just make a left and follow the path and you'll arrive at the bridge." her manager said. She nodded and followed his instructions while the cameras followed behind her.

      

      

      

      

     "Despite my smiles I'm actually really nervous." she giggled nervously."What if he doesn't like me? What if we dislike each other?"

      

      

      

      

"It just hit me now that I'm married! Woah. I'm only 23 years old." she suddenly came to a halt and hid behind the bushes. " Eotthokke?! That's him right there! Should I scare him? " she whispered to the camera. She tiptoed to the tall male and yelled "Boo!" in his ear.

      

      

      

      

   The startled man turned around, dropped the boquet of roses he was holding, tripped on a branchand fell into the small pond in surprise.

      

      

      

  Ailee rushed to help him out of the pool. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the pool. His face was covered with lotuses from the pond. He removed the flowers and Ailee was in shock.

      

      

      

      

    

      

      

      

      

     "Ji Hoon-sshi?!"