Episode 002

We Got Married?! Ailee and Roh Ji Hoon Edition.

He smiled and looked her in the eye. "Hey, Ailee-ah. Guess we're married now?"

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. We are." Ailee replied awkwardly while staring at her black pumps. God, she could never imagine she'd be paired up with one her best friends, Roh Ji Hoon.

 

 

 

" You don't seem to be happy about it." Jihoon stared at Ailee sadly.

 

      

 

      

Ailee's eyes widened and she shook her hands madly. "Aniyo! I'm just shocked, that's all." He chuckled at her flustered actions and patted her head.

      

 

"yah, Jihoon! I'm not a kid.." she pouted cutely. She then realized that he was soaking wet.

      

"OMO! You're still wet! We'd better get you changed! Aissh.. My manager already left... How did you get here?"

 

 

 

 

" By my manager but he left too.." He replied.

 

 

 

Ailee's mouth formed an '0' and they both walked to the parking lot together. As they walked in silence, their hands kept bumping into each other. Ailee quickly grabbed onto his hand.  They stared at each other blankly. Both flushed red. Ailee broke the ice. "I-I'll call a taxi then." He nodded and watched her pull out her cellphone and dial a number.

 

 

 

 

|| Ailee Back Room Interview ||

 

PD: Why did you initiate skinship all of the sudden?

Ailee: *blushes and smiles* Ah.. It felt awkward for our hands to be bumping into each other.. Maybe I'm too forward? *chuckles*

 

 

|| Jihoon Back Room Interview ||

 

 

PD : Were you surprised when she grabbed your hand?

 

Jihoon : *smiles* A little? Although I feel bad because I wanted to initiate the skinship first.. Next time I will for sure. *grins*

 

 

 

|| End Of Interview||

 

 

 

 

The two waited in silence and stood on the concrete road. A few minutes later, a yellow cab arrived. Jihoon opened the door for Ailee and got in afterwards. "Ahjussi, take us to COEX Mall Please."The cab driver gave them a nod and began driving.

      

 

 

 

 

"Erhem." Jihoon cleared his throat. " Be Honest with me. Are you disappointed that I am your husband?

      

 

 

 

 

Ailee smiled. "Aniyo. I told you earlier didn't I!" she chuckled. "You were one of my best friends but now you're my husband it just really surprised me. I just thought it would be kinda awkward you know?"       

 

 

 

 

 

"Awkward?" he grinned and looked at her. " We shouldn't be awkward, I mean we've already.. Kissed and we've know each other for a while."

      

 

 

 

 

|| Studio || MC 1: Ah.. That's right. The Gayo Dajeun was it? They collaborated?

 

MC 2: Neh, I remember watching that.

 

      

|| Back to video ||

 

Ailee blushed at his remark and punched his arm. " W-Whatever. Let's go get you some clothes." she walked briskly to Lotte Department Store. He chuckled and followed behind her. " Should we get couple t-shirts?" he asked pointing to the rack of matching clothes.

 

"Sure!"

 

20 minutes later, they both walked out of the mall wearing matching white T-shirts and jeans.

 

" So, Yeobo let's go eat some meat eh?" Jihoon winked.

 

 

"B-Bwoh? Yeobo ??" Aileen ran after him to the meat shop. "Tsk."

 

 

They both sat down on the mats and ordered the Bulgogi and Samgyupsal set. The attendant arrived with side dishes and silverware. Ailee sniffed the fresh aroma of cooked meat.

 

 

"Wow. Meat! Smells so good.."

 

She reached to pick up the meat on the grill, but Jihoon stopped her with his chopsticks. He shook his head. " I'm not going to make it that easy for you. Let's play a game. Loser has to sing and dance to a girl/boy group song on the streets. Deal?"

 

 

"Deal."