Episode 003

We Got Married?! Ailee and Roh Ji Hoon Edition.

"Rock , Paper Scissors!"

 

Jihoon facepalmed. He cannot believe he lost 17 times in a row. Looks like he had to do the punishment.

 

" Arasso, I'll do it."

 

" Really?! Okay! Your punishment is to.... sing and dance to Hyuna-sunbaenim's Change!" Ailee grinned mischiveously. Hey, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Might as well pick a memorable song.

 

 

 

Jihoon's eyes widened. " WHAT?! No Way!" He was NOT going to do pelvic s in the middle of the meat restaurant.That would be too embarassing.

 

 

 

" Come on... Please?" Ailee fluttered her eyelashes and pouted cutely. Jihoon was shocked. She had used the ultimate weapon, aegyo. He sighed and got up from his seat. Ailee giggled and clapped her hands.

 

 

He cleared his throat and  started to dance.

 

 

" Uh huh. uh huh. uhuh. uhuh.. Uhuh.. CHANGE!" he ed his hips and jumped. The people in the restaurants began to take out their cameras and filmed him.

 

Ailee giggled and took out her camera. This is HILARIOUS. She was so posting this on her youtube channel later. Jihoon was still dancing awkwardly in front of the cameras.

 

|| Backroom interview ||

 

 

PD : Did you enjoy it?

 

 

Ailee: *giggles for a bit then stops.* Ah.. Yes. It was kind of funny at first, but I felt bad since he seemed embarrassed by it.. Jihoon-ah.. If you're watching this, Noona is sorry.

 

 

*switches to Jihoon's independent interview.*

 

 

PD: Were you embarrassed?

 

 

Jihoon: Honestly... Yes. I didn't think she would actually make me do it. *chuckles*. But it's alright..after all she is my "wife". *grins*

 

PD: She apologized for embarrassing you in the interview earlier.

 

 

Jihoon: *eyes widen* Really? It's not a big deal actually..Anything for my "wife".*smiles* Noona, I forgive  you. *throws hearts at screen*

 

ll End of Interview ll

 

 

 

"Jihoon-ah it's okay, you can stop now."

 

Jihoon wiped the sweat on his brow in relief and sat down. The rest of the restaurant applauded for him and he smiled at them shyly before going back to eating meat. That was embarassing.

 

The couple were eating in silence together while the cameras filmed then. To be honest, It looked slightly awkward. One of the PDs went into the frame and handed the couple a red envelope.

 

Jihoon set down his chopsticks and took the envelope. "A mission card? That was fast.." he looked at his 'wife' who was stuffing herself with meat." Shall we open it together?"

 

Ailee nodded and placed her chopsticks on the napkin. Jihoon slowly tore the envelope open.

~~~~~ ll ~~~~~

Welcome to the WGM Village!

 

It's time to move into your new home ^^

 

Your things have already been brought to your 'house'

 

Don't forget to greet your neighbours! We left a little something to congratulate you on your new home. Be sure to find it ^^

 

-WGM Staff.

 

~~~~~ll~~~~~

 

 

 

"We have a house?"

 

 

"Woah!" Ailee exclaimed. " I hope it's pretty."

 

 

He nodded in agreement and got up from his seat. "Let's go see our newlywed house shall we?"

 

She smiled and took his hands as they exited the restaurant together and went into the van.

 

 

Later........

 

 

 

The van stopped in front of a modern looking house. The outside walls were painted light blue and it's roof was painted dark in contrast of the light colors. The doors were made out of glass and was framed wooden black frames.

 

 

Ailee and Jihoon stepped out the van and entered their home with the camera crew following closely behind them. He pushed open the smooth glass doors and let her in first.

 

 

They were welcomed with a familliar looking mailbox and  2 crying infants.

 

 

 

 

Oh dear.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello! I would like to apologize for the lack of updates :(

I've been busy lately..

Aside from that. thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^

 See you in a week XD