I knew you.

The girl with one dimple

 

 

and finally a new chapter. Thank you for waiting so long ._. Please enjoy reading :3


 

                            Lay's POV
 
 
"Morning!" I greeted my members who were sitting on the table. Breakfast time. 
"Nari was sleeping next to you?!" Luhan shouted and looked at me surprised. Ah yeah, Nari slept next to me this night and now we were holding hands. I didn't know why but Nari seemed to like me and I liked her too.
 
"Just sit down & eat first." My leader said and I nodded. Nari sat next to Tao and smiled brightly at him.
"Good Morning Tao!" Tao was pleased about this sentence and hugged her tightly while Luhan looked at her hurt.
"And what's about me?" He pouted and Nari smiled at him.
"Morning Luhan!" , she looked to Chen & Xiumin "Good Morning!" She smiled again and everybody felt happy. 
 
"She is so cute." Luhan giggled and Tao nodded. "Nobody is cuter than this little girl!" He shouted and Kris looked at him seriously. I smiled as Tao looked at Kris and both were smiling at each others. 
 
"Kris and Tao were sitting on a tree" Chen started to sing.
"Funny, funny, what are they doing there?" Xiumin continued.
"Kiss.." Luhan started but Kris interrupted him quickly.
"Let's eat now!" He said and everybody nodded.
 
Nari looked curiously at Kris and then to Tao."Kris appa? Do you like Tao appa?" She just asked and everybody got silent.
"Haha Nari. Of course he does. We all like Tao! We all like each other!" I saved the situation and everybody nodded.
"Yeah. But now Nari, eat ok?" Luhan asked smiling and Nari nodded quickly as she started to eat. Like we did.
 
"Today Nari's mother will visit us." Kris annonced and I stopped eating.
"My mum will come?" Nari looked at him, smiling brightly. "I really wanna see my mum!" She said and Tao smiled at her cause of her cuteness.
 
"Yeah. Your mum will come." He answered to Nari and Luhan get excited.
"What do you think what kind of women will her mother be? If she looks good?"
"Even when she looks good, she is too old for you." Chen answered and I started to laugh.
"How old is she?" I asked and Kris smiled.
"I don't think she is very young. Her daughter is six years old, so maybe she is 30 years old? I think something like that." Yeah this seemed quite right. Still when Nari's mother was so beautiful like her daughter, then she had to look good.
"Now let's finish eating & we can meet her!" Luhan shouted and everybody nodded. Okay!
 
 
four hours later
 
"Nari! Sit on my lap!" Luhan called but Nari started running to me and sit on my lap. I laughed and hugged her tightly. Such a cute girl. 
We were sitting on the couch , waiting for the mother to arrive and everybody was curious. Suddenly the door opened and a young girl came in.Everybody was quiet. She was so beautiful. & I had the strange feeling that I knew her.
 
 
 
               Yoona's POV
 
The time had come. I would meet Exo-M. I would meet him again. I didn't know how I would react to see my last love again. Would I react as if I had still feelings for him? Would he recognize me? Would he recognize that Nari is his daughter? No he couldn't. I just had open the door and smiled as I would meet him for the first time. Everything would be fine.
 
"You can go in now." The man next to me said and pointed to the closed door. I nodded before I went to the door and opened it gently. Everybody looked at me surprised, don't knowing why, and then I could hear my daughter shouting my name.
 
"Umma!" Nari shouted happily as she started to run and hugged me tightly.
"My girl." I smiled relieved as I felt her in my arms again. Nari hold my hand tightly and looked to her appas.
"That's my umma!" She explained proudly and I bowed in front of everyone.
"Hello. My name is Yoona. Thank you for taking care of my little girl." I said smiling as my eyes met his. Lay's. These eyes. How was I able to forget such pretty eyes?
 
He looked at me seriously and looked at me up and down. Maybe did he recognize me? He couldn't right?
"Hello. Nice to meet you." The leader of Exo-M said suddenly and interrupted my thoughts about my ex boyfriend.
"I'm Kris. Please sit down." He said calmly and I nodded thankfully. I sat next to the boy who called Luhan and he was really cute.
 
"So your name is Yoona? Nice name!" an other boy paid me a compliment and I smiled gently.
"Thank you!" I said a bit nervous. I tried not to look at Lay. I really didn't want to see his looks on his face. Like seriously not.
 
"But you look extremly young. I mean, Nari is already six years old." Luhan started and I nodded.
"Yeah. I was very young when I was pregnant." I answered laughing even when I cried a lot about this subject, I just wanted to look strong in front of them. In front of him.
 
Kris  looked at me and then he looked to Lay. That was the first time I looked at Lay again and he didn't change that much. His hair, his eyes, his lips. Everything stayed the same and I loved it even more. Did I have.. by chance.. still the same feelings for him? That couldn't be. Never!
 
"Lay say something! Nari loves you the most and you're just thinking and thinking. Does something bothers you?" The leader asked grinning and Lay started to smile. This smile. I would never be able to forget it. I never had forgotten it. This one dimple. Everytime when he visited me and smiled at me with this dimple I always remember our moments together. Our kisses. Our touches. Our love. Everything.
 
Even my daughter reminds me of him when she was smiling. She had the same dimple like he had. She was totally his daughter but only I knew that. & that was the best.
 
"I'm sorry. I was just thoughtful for a bit. Everything is fine!" Lay answered and looked at me, smiling.
"I'm Lay. Nice to meet you. You really have an awesome daughter." He said and I blushed a bit. If he would know..
 
"Umma. Lay is such a good appa!" Nari shouted at me and I felt how my heart hurt. She liked him the most? Her dad? It sounded like destiny. Really.
 
"So what will we do today?" Kris asked suddenly and everybody looked up, Nari still holding my hand tightly.
"You will go shopping with the family. And while you are shopping, you will find out your mission." The PD said and Luhan sighed.
"A mission. Great!"
"It's absoulutely great! We can go shopping!" A boy shouted loudly and Kris looked at him seriously. That must be Tao. Lay told me a lot about him and his relationship to Kris. He always said this relationship was special. Like I thought our would be..
 
"Then lemme go!" Chen called and stood up like the others did. Luhan looked at Nari and hold his hand in front of her.
"Come with me. I will show you something nice!" He smiled and Nari looked at me. I nodded and let her hand go as soon as she hold Luhan's hand and left the room.
 
I already thought I was the last person in the room as I wanted to leave but suddenly somebody grabbed my hand. I slowly turned around and saw in the eyes of .. Lay. Lay? Why ?
 
"Wait please. I'm sorry when I am a bit rough, but I have the strange feeling that I know you. So just be honest to me and answer my question ok?" He said calmly, looking deeply in my eyes. I nodded slowly, feeling my heartbeat was already that fast that it was hard to breathe.
 
"Are you.. " He stopped and breathed in and breathed out one time as he saw in my eyes again. "Are you Kim Yoona? The Kim Yoona I dated once ago?" He looked deeply in my eyes and I couldn't feel anything right now. ..Did he really recongnize me?
 
 

OMG. THANK YOU FOR SO MANY SUBSCRIBER WITH ONLY TWO CHAPTERS, HAHA ^-^ I feel really happy right now :3 Please tell me what you think about this chapter, I'm really happy about reading new comments. Thank you all! & have a good day ;; xoxo Nuca. :-*