Memories.

The girl with one dimple

 

 
               YOONAS POV
 
 
"I can't talk, I'm in a hurry!" I said loudly to Lay, who was watching me from the left. I was sitting on the table and studied for my next exam, Lay just smiled, while watching me. 
"You are cute, when you're trying to look strict." He smiled and I could see his dimple. I loved his smile & his dimple. 
"I'm studying." I grumbled but Lay just stood up and hugged me.
"Yooooooona, I'm bored."
"I said don't talk." Lay stopped and looked at me. "Fine." Suddenly he turned my face to himselfs and kissed my lips softly. "If I can't talk to you, I will kiss you." Lay said gently and I blushed. "Don..'t.." I whispered against his lips, but we kissed us again. Longer. More passionate. 
"I love you." Lay looked into my eyes and smiled.
"I said, don't talk.."
"Ah.. I'm sorry." he mumbled and I smiled too. He was so cute.
"But I love you too." I said.
I started to study again while Lay was hugging me from behind and caressing through my hair. 
I thought our love was special.
 
 
 
"Exo-M takes care of your child. So,don't worry."  
This message hurt my heart so much. There were so many bands who could take care of my Nari, so why Exo-M? Why Lay? Her father? She will meet her natural father, I don't want that. What will happen if Lay recognize her? No, he won't. He never saw Nari, he won't recognize me either. It will be ok. It had to be.
Tomorrow I will see my girl and take her home for one day. I will see Lay again. Am I really ready for this meeting?
 
 
LAY POV
 
"She looks like you!" Tao said loudly!
"Be honest, do you have a child Lay?" Tao looked at me seriously. No, I don't have a child. It's luck that we are looking alike.
"She has the same gimple as you!" Kris shouted and smiled at Nari. I know. I know. But I don't have a child, I don't even have a girlfriend.
 
"I don't have an appa!" Nari shouted and everbody looked at her surprisely. She hasn't one?
"What do you mean Nari?" Luhan asked her carefully and Nari sighed. "He left my mum, I don't want to see him again!" Wow, this girl really. She seems as if she were so a strong person. She only lives with her mum, but it looks like she doesn't care about it. 
"Nari, you are sooooo cute!" Luhan smiled and hugged her tightly.
"Your mum must be a really strong person." Kris whispered and I looked at him.
"Every women who was left by her boyfriend has to be strong." I looked down. Why did he mention it now? 
"Lay?" Nari smiled at me. " Do you have a girlfriend?" I sighed. I wasn't able to answer. 
"Why do you ask Lay something like that?" Tao asked.
"Cause he is cute." Nari laughed and every member laughed, except myself.
"Lay doesn't have a girlfriend." Luhan started, then he came closer to Naris face. "He still is loving his ex girlfriend." 
"Yah! Don't say stupid things like that!" I shouted and hugged Nari. Nari smiled at me and we don't talk about this subject anymore.
Yoona Kim, I will never be able to forget her. She was the only person who called me Zhāng Yìxìng. My real name.
 
 
 ~ in the evening~
 
"How can he do something like that? He is your dad! He can't hit you! He can't!" Yoona screamed loudly while she was providing my wounds. 
"It's ok. Don't freak out. I'm just glad that you are here." I said and hugged her tightly. It was a normal thing for me when my father was hitting me. 
"Don't act as if nothing had happen. Just don't. If you feel like crying, then cry!" She said with tears in her eyes and looked at me. That was why I loved her so much. She knew how I felt even if I was acting like I was ok. And although it doesn't concern her, she was sitting in front of me with tears in her eyes. Cause she knew how I felt.
"A boy shouldn't cry." I whispred and layed my head on her shoulder. Then the first tears dropped down. She just caressed my hair.
"I will always be by your side." She whispered in my ear. 
"I will never leave you." I said and looked in her eyes.
"Promise?" She was worried.
"Promise. I will never leave my love. Yoona Kim." Then we kissed us.
 
 
 
I had the same dream again! Why? why? I know I made a big mistake, I left her! When she was letting me go, I should hold her hands. But I left her. I broke our promise. Every minute she was there for me, but I left her. If I would see her once again, I would tell her the reason. Why I left. Why I had to leave. But now it's over.
 
"Did you have a nightmare Lay appa?" Nari looked at me worried. Why was she in my room?
"Nari. You should sleep."
"Luhan snores so loudly. Can I sleep next to you?" Of course you can. I will protect you while you're sleeping.
"Of course." I said. Nari went to me and snuggled up to me. I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes.
 
"Do you really don't like your dad?" Even when she isn't my kid, I feel sadness in my heart for the father. But of course I don't know what he had done.
"Yes. I hate him. My mum is hurt. She cried a lot, but she still smiles in front of me. She really loved him." Nari said and started to sleep. I would really meet this father, who left this little girl & her mum. I really want to.
 
 
I love you Yoona. & I will never leave you.