Preparations. ~

The girl with one dimple

 

 
                               ~ YOONA POV ~
 
 
"What about your rag doll?" I looked to Nari, who walked up & down. 
"I will find it! Kiko will sleep next to me, when you aren't around!" Nari smiled and went to the bed to find Kiko, her rag doll. I felt bad to give her away like this, but Nari was a clever person, even when she was young.
 
"Is it ok for you? Really? You have to sleep three days without me, before I will come back to meet you again." Yeah, she would sleep in an other room, an other house with other people. The crew of Hello Baby promised me to take care of her, they all understood my problem. I had to resit my qualfications, we needed that money. Our lifes had to go on. 
 
"Umma, it's ok. You said they would take care of me, right? I will be a good girl, I promise!" Not every kid could smile in a situation like this, she was the strongest person I knew. She never saw her father, she saw me crying a lot, and she helped me. A little girl helped me to smile.
"I love you." These were her words which gave me so much strength. I would get great qualifications, I would be a great mother for her! 
 
"Yeah you're right. And when you won't be a good girl, I will come to catch you!" I laughed and Nari hugged me tightly. 
"I love you mum. Take care." I kissed her forehead and one tear dropped down.
"I love you too my little girl." I whispered and smiled at her. 
 
"Let's go! I am so excited! I wanna see my new appas!" She shouted happily. I didn't know which band would try to be the appas for my girl. The crew wanted to tell me it on the evening, so I had to wait a little bit more. I hoped it would be a heartful band who would take good care of Nari.
 
"Are you happy about having a dad then?" I looked at her. 
"I'm happy to have a few appas who will take care of me for a moment, when my mum isn't around." She smiled and I hugged her again. How could a six year old girl say something like that? How? She didn't want to talk to me about her dad, she said she hated him. I asked why and she said she would hate him, because he left me alone. I couldn't tell her who he was, she never wanted to know. So, it was ok. 
"Ok, let's go then!" I took her hand and we left the flat.
 
 
 
                           ~  LAY POV ~
 
 
"Do you think it will be a girl or a boy?" Luhan asked happily and looked to me and the others.
"I don't care! I just want to hug the child one time!" Chen answered excited.
"We will be great appas, wont we?" Kris shouted  and we all shouted a Yes!
Oh yeah, I would really take care of this child. I never thought about having a child, cause I am still too young. But I would learn a lot about beeing a appa.
I will try my best!
"I heard this kis will sleep with us in our doom, cause her mother has a few problem to solve." Kris told us and Tao looked at Kris.
"What about her dad?"
"I don't know." Kris replyed. 
"It doesn't matter. Then we have more time for this child. I'm happy about it!" Chen said and Luhan nodded. "Yeah!"
 
 
       ~ one hour later ~
 
 
"To meet your child, you have to answer five questions. If you can answer all five question, you are able to see the kid!" The woman of the crew said.
"Can you just tell us if our child is a boy or a girl?" Tao asked.
"It's a girl, her name is Nari.
"It's a girl!" Chen was going to freak out and every member smiled, me too. Nari was such a beautiful name. 
 
"Then let's go!" And the game started. 
 
The first questions were really easy, Kris and I only had one question (number five) to answer. Who would be the one to see Nari at first?
"Total number of university in South Korea?" That was question five. And, I don't know. Both of us could only guess.
"320!" Kris answered then quickly. Which number should I say? 
"I think it's 400." I said slowly and the women looked at us.
"The right answer is about 420. So, Lay wins!" yes! I jumped up & down happily and then I followed the women. 
 
"Just pass this corner and you will see Nari. You can eat with her in the restaurant where she will be standing in front of. Your member will come soon  too, so quickly. Meet her."
Of course I would! I started to run and passed the corner. And there she was. A little girl with long brown hair. She was really beautiful. 
"Nari!" I shouted her name and she turned around and looked at me.
Then she started to smile. It was the cutest smile I've ever seen. With this one dimple.
 

Please tell me what you think about the first chapter, yeah? 
I would be really thankful !
Thanks for reading! x3