My girl

You're not my oppa

Okay now I felt bad. It was a bit too much to say that Sungmin wasn’t a Hallyu star. I had never seen so many girls waiting and screaming outside the concert hall. There were easily over 10 000 fans. And the concert wouldn’t start for another three hours! How can they be so... passionate? Super Junior sure was lucky to have so loyal fans. I kind of felt bad for them. These girls were waiting to see their idols and me, a girl who didn’t know a thing of them was going to meet the group and talk to them.
“This way Sora-sshi,” one of the staff members said. I just nodded and tried to cover my face. I would seriously be killed if someone found out that I was going to the backstage right now. Why on earth did Sungmin want me to come? I would have been satisfied just by watching the concert but he insist that I will come see him before the show. Isn’t he really busy right now? So I would be just a burden. Great..
“Just wait here Sora-sshi. Mr Sungmin will be here in a moment,”
Mr Sungmin? I just nodded and sat on the chair. This brought back memories. Me waiting a Super Junior member before their concert. I hope this time I won’t be dragged on the stage. That was so embarrassing! But in other way really sweet. He gave me that ring... I touched my chest. A small metal round was hanging there. I still had it. But I kept it in secret. No one knew about that. Not even Sungmin.
“Sora-yah!” I heard him calling. I quickly put the ring back and turned to face Sungmin. He was smiling happily. He was wearing a white suit which made him look really manly.
“Nice Sungmin. Very y,” I said and laughed.
“You really think so?” he asked and twirled.
“Yes. Wear that and girls will fall for you,” I winked. He seemed disappointed. Why? “But why did you wanna see me? Aren’t you really busy right now?” I continued. I didn’t want to see him looking like that.
“Well yeah, but I wanted to see you before this concert. Just wanna make sure that you really are here,”
“So you thought I would skip this and run away?”
“Something like that. And plus now you won’t get tread by the fans when they open the gates,” he laughed.
“I bet I can survive of that,”
“Please! Your first time in a concert! No way! Even desert island would be easier”
“Actually this is my second time...” I whispered.
Sungmin realised what he just said. “I’m so sorry Sora! I hope this won’t bring back bad memories. Sorry I didn’t thought of that,” he looked sad and disappointed.
“It’s okay Sungmin. They were only good memories. But if you drag me on the stage, I will kill you!”
“Will you excuse me, I have to do some changes on the set list,”
“YAH! Sungmin!”
“Just kidding!” he laughed.
I sighed. “Anyway, I have something to give you,” I said and grabbed the bottle from my bag.
“What is it?”
“Here you go! It’s a bottle of energy drink. This one is good after the workout so your muscles won’t strain,”
“Wow! Thanks a lot Sora!” Sungmin looked really happy. It was fun to see him so excited over a bottle of drink.
“I also have one for each member. Please give these to them,” I handed a bag to him. And again his smile disappeared. What was wrong with him today? Was he stressed because of the concert? “Everything okay Sungmin?”
“Yes. I think you should go now. Wait a second, I’ll find a staff member who will take you to your seat,” he said and run away. In a second he was back with some woman.
“Okay Sora, see you after the show. And remember to wait me after the concert. I will come to pick you up so don’t move anywhere. And remember only to look at me,” he winked.
I laughed “Arasso. Fighting Sungmin!” I said and followed the staff person to my seat.
Sungmin didn’t lie. My seat was really close to the stage. And the whole concert hall was full of screaming fans. Next to me was sitting a high school girl who scowled at me. I hope she didn’t recognize me. The other seat was still empty.
“Annyong haseyo!” I heard someone saying. I turned and saw a beautiful young woman standing in front of me. I think she was few years older than me.
“Sora-sshi, right?” she asked.
I nodded. “I’m sorry and you are..?”
“I’m Nari, nice to meet you,” she smiled and sat next to me.
“Ah, Nari-sshi. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you!”
“That’s okay. I’m kind of happy that you didn’t know who I am,” she said.
“What do you mean?”
“I don’t like to be recognized. I hate it when people come to me and say that I’m Super Junior’s Shindong’s girlfriend. I like to have a normal life,”
“I understand. I’m still being called at Leeteuk’s wife,” I sighed.
“And plus I’m scared of the fans,” Nari whispered. I laughed. I had never thought that I would be getting along with Nari so easily. We were right on the same wavelength.
“Did you saw Shindong before coming here?” I asked.
Nari shook her head. “No. They have been going through the songs the whole day. He didn’t even have time to answer phone,” she looked sad. I bit my lower lip. I should probably not say that I just saw Sungmin like five minutes ago.
“Did you saw Sungmin or something?” Nari asked. Damn she’s good! I bit my lip again and looked away. “That son of a...” Nari swore. “Wait until this concert is over...”
“Are you big fan of Super Junior?” I asked quickly and tried to change the subject.
Nari laughed. “Not that big. I like their songs, but more than Super Junior I like G-Dragon. Ironic, right?”
“No. I don’t think that. I think this makes your love even more serious. If you were a fan it might feel that you’re dating him only because he’s one of the Super Junior members,” I said and sighed. Nari sure was lucky. “Does he get jealous of him?” I asked.
Nari sighed. “Big time... And what about Sungmin? Does he get jealous easily?” she suddenly asked. I was shocked what did she mean by that?
“What do you mean? Why Sungmin would be jealous?”
“Oh c’mon Sora-sshi! You are an actress. So you work with another men. I bet Sungmin feels jealous of them. At least if I were him, I would be jealous if my girlfriend was acting and kissing other men,”
“What? What do you mean by girlfriend? Me and Sungmin are not dating! We are just friends!” why on earth was Nari talking like that?
“What? You are not? But that’s what I heard from Shindong. Okay he didn’t say that you were dating, but that’s the feeling I got from listening to him. I’m so sorry Sora-sshi. I shouldn’t have made my own conclusions. But how can you be just friends? You spend so much time together. Isn’t it hard?
“What is hard?”
“To not fall for him?”
“WHAT?!” I shouted. Few girls turned to look us.
Nari looked suspicious. “So you can say that you don’t have any feelings for Sungmin?”
“Yes. 100% sure. We are just friends,” plus someone had already stolen my heart and wasn’t going to return it.
“Okay... And you have never even thought about it..? Who knows, maybe someday you will find Sungmin attractive...” Nari said quietly.
“I doubt it,”

 

~*~

 

“That man is dead!” Nari swore.
“Nari calm down. It’s not like he wanted to do it. Thy probably made him do it,” I tried to calm her down.
“Well he sure looked like he was enjoying it. Did he forget that I was coming? That man is dead!” Nari sure was angry.
“Nari-sshi!” I heard someone shouting. I turned and saw Kyuhyun running toward us.
“Kyuhyun, show me where that bastard is,” Nari said angrily.
“Wow... Someone’s angry,” he laughed. “Sora-sshi! I didn’t know you were coming too! So nice to see you again,” he said and hugged me.
“Mm... Ne... Didn’t Sungmin told you that I was coming?” I asked. I was a bit shocked of the hug.
“No. But don’t worry, everyone will be happy to see you. Come on, I’ll take you to them,” Kyuhyun put his arm around me and leaded the way. Why was he so... friendly? And why didn’t Sungmin say anything?
Kyuhyun opened a door to the changing room. “Hey guys! Guess who are here?” he shouted. Everyone turned to see us. Everyone was there - except Sungmin. Everyone was looking at me and it made me feel very uncomfortable.
Nari run to Shindong. “YAH! You little! How dare you dance like that with that woman! You sure looked like you were having fun with her!” she shouted and didn’t look happy.
“O-ou. Shindong’s in trouble...” Donghae laughed. Shindong grabbed Nari’s hand and lead her to another room.
“I wouldn’t wanna be Shindong right now..” Siwon said and laughed.
“Sora-sshi! It’s nice to see you again! How are you?” Eunhyuk said and came to hug me. What was going on with these guys?
“I’m fine. But didn’t you know that I was coming? Didn’t Sungmin tell you?”
They looked at each others. “No. He didn’t say anything,” Yesung said.
That’s weird. “Where is he anyway?” I asked.
“What? You are not satisfied with us?” Donghae asked and put his arm around me.
“Take your hand away from her!” I heard Sungmin shouting.
“There you are Sungmin! Why didn’t you tell us that Sora-sshi was coming?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Sora-yah! Why didn’t you wait me like I asked? I was supposed to pick you up. How did you even find here?” Sungmin ignored Kyuhyun’s question and run to me.
“Nari took me. And I thought that it would save you from the trouble,” I said. Why was Sungmin acting like that?
Sungmin sighed and calmed down. “Okay... But you should have told me. I thought you left already,”
“I’m sorry Sungmin. I promise, I’ll inform you next time,” I smiled. Sungmin smiled too.
“Wait a second! What’s going on with you two?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Nothing. What do you mean?” I asked honestly. What was he talking about?
“He doesn’t mean anything. Right Kyuhyun?” Sungmin looked Kyuhyun grimly.
“Anyway Sora-sshi... What are you doing these days? New movies or dramas maybe?” Donghae asked.
“Well my next movie will be out soon, My Pavarotti and now I’m doing some photoshootings. There is this one movie. It’s still not confirmed, but my manager said that it’s pretty sure that I will get the leading role,”
“WOW! Congrats Sora-sshi!” Kyuhyun said and hugged me. Well he tried. When he was just about to touch me, Sungmin came between us and pushed Kyuhyun away. Everyone laughed at us. Sungmin had his arm in my shoulders. He was like protecting me or something. He was just like... him.
“Seriously. What is going on with you two? Are you dating or something?” Siwon asked.
“No! Nothing like that! We are just good friends. Sungmin doesn’t like me that way and I would never have feelings for him,” every word was true.
But I still remembered Nari’s words in my head. “So you can say that you don’t have any feelings for Sungmin?” Yes. It was easy to answer. But why did I keep thinking about that? I looked at Sungmin. Nothing was different. He was still my cute, overprotective savior. My closest friend.
“Ah! Sungmin! What did you do with the drinks? Did you gave them?” I asked.
“Not yet. Everyone. Sora was so nice and brought to all of you drinks,” Sungmin said lazily and handed them to the others.
“Wow! Thank you Sora-sshi,” everyone said and looked so happy. I just smiled.
“Did you already drank yours?” I asked from Sungmin.
He took the drink from his pocket. “Not yet,” he smiled.
“Good.I forget to give you something. Here’s a straw,” I said and gave it to Sungmin.
“Thanks Sora,” he said with a big smile on his face.
“Hey! I want one too!” Kyuhyun sounded jealous.
“Sorry Kyuhyun-sshi, but I only have one,” I said.
“Haahaa!” Sungmin sounded like a child.
“No fair! Why does Sungmin get special treatment?” Ryeowook asked. Everyone laughed. Nari and Shindong came also and they were holding hands. I guess they made up.
“Just remember what I said...” Nari whispered to my ear.

 

~*~

 

“...And then some fan...” Donghae talked nonstop. I didn’t listen even half of it. Eunhyuk had a new scandal or something. Siwon was cast in some drama. Shindong and Nari had a fight. Ryeowook learned a new recipe. Kangin started dating someone. Yesung sang an OST.  Kyuhyun got a new video game and something. Nothing that I was interested in. There was only one person he had not talked yet. What was going on with him? Was he seeing her? How was she?
“Donghae... How’s Sungmin?” I asked carefully.
“Nothing new with him... Okay well actually. Remember Sora-sshi?” how could I ever forget her? “Sungmin invited her to see our concert. And we also met her! It was nice to see her again. She hasn’t changed at all. Still the same cute and innocent Sora-sshi,” why was he talking like that?
“Oh. That’s nice. But why did Sungmin invite her?” I tried to sound like it was no big deal.
“No idea. Weird isn’t it? And plus Sungmin acted really weird when Sora-sshi was around. He was really protective and didn’t let us get near to her. When I and Kyuhyun started to joke with her and , Sungmin shouted and almost hit us. Okay it’s hard to explain it. He acted like... you. It really felt like they were going out and Sungmin was this overprotective boyfriend. I have never seen him like that,” Donghae said.
“How was Sora-yah?” asked.
“Fine. She was smiling brightly and didn’t even notice Sungmin’s behaviour. But those two were extremely close like they were best friends or something. Okay Sora did say that they were really close friends. But I think it’s still weird. I have never seen Sungmin acting like that toward girls...”
“Donghae, I have to go now. I’ll talk to you guys again soon,” I said quickly. I couldn’t listen this anymore. I felt how my eyes got wet.
“Wait hyung! I’ll send one picture. I think you would like it,” Donghae said before ending the call.
I waited few minutes before I got a text message. It said simply Fighting! and below that was a picture of Super Junior. Everyone was smiling and looked really happy. And then among them was standing the most beautiful girl of all time. She was smiling brightly and looked like an angel. She looked so happy. Next to her was Sungmin who had his hand around her. They looked good together. Way better than we ever looked. He was better. Way better than me. He didn’t hurt her. He didn’t leave her. She was happy with him, not me. And that’s all I wanted. I wanted her to be happy.
“If Sungmin is the one for you Sora, I will step aside. I hope you’ll be happy,” I whispered to the picture. Few tears dropped on the phone.
“Take care of my girl until I come back...”



Some days, I’ll regret it, some days, I’ll cry
Today’s the day that I’ll be flyin’ away yeah
I’ll give everything for you, I’ll love for you
And now my heart is depleted but why are you…

U-KISS - Stop Girl

 

Okay it's still Sunday in... USA :D so sorry it took so long, but it's a bit longer than normally. So did I trick you guys? How many of you thought that the preview was about Leeteuk? :D But don't worry, he will come back, just not yet ;D the next chapter will be out... probably on Friday...