New beginning

You're not my oppa

 

  “Great job Sora-sshi! I think we are done now. Thank you everybody,” photographer said. I bowed and left to change my clothes. I was in a hurry. Sungmin had called me just a while ago and said that if I wasn’t out in 5 minutes, he would come get me. It’s not that I didn’t want to see him. I was just afraid that someone might think that there was something going on between us. And I didn’t want Sungmin to have any problems because of me. And plus I would never hear the end of it if my make up artist saw us.
 “You sure are in hurry Sora-sshi,” my make up artist laughed. I just quickly glared at her and put my shoes on.
 “Your phone is ringing,” she said.
 I grabbed my phone and answered: “Yoboseyo?”
 “Tick tock miss actress. You still have one minute left, hurry up,” Sungmin said and hung up.
 “I have to go, see ya tomorrow unna!” I rushed outside and saw Sungmin waiting in front of his car. He smiled after seeing me and waved. He was wearing sunglasses, black leather jacket, dark blue jeans and a scarf which covered his face. But it was still easy to recognize him. I smiled and waved back.
 “Good morning Sora!" Sungmin said with a big smile and opened the car door for me.
 “Hello Sungmin! Good morning? Don't tell me you just woke up? It’s already 1 pm,"
 "Yeah! God I love vacations," he said.
 "What? You don't have any schedules today? Are you sure you wanna spend your day off with me?" I asked.
 Sungmin didn't look happy. "Sora! How many times do I have to tell you that I want to be with you. You are my friend and I want to spend time with you. Stop doubting yourself!”
 “Okay, I get it. But how can you have a day off? Aren’t you supposed to be really busy right now?” I remembered that Leeteuk was always working.
 “I just said that I was sick,” Sungmin winked.
 “Sungmin!”
 “Kidding! Well starting tomorrow I’ll be having a killing schedules so I won’t be able to see you for a while,” he said sadly. I just nodded and tried not to feel sad.
 “But where are we going to go today?” I asked and changed the subject.
 Sungmin smiled and started the car. “You’ll see,” he winked.

 

~*~

 

“Just admit it Sungmin!”
“I’m not saying that it was a bad movie, I’m just saying that it was hard to concentrate on it,” Sungmin said.
I laughed “I told you that it wasn’t going to be dubbed,”
“Yeah I know, but it makes me ashamed when I realised how bad my english is. How can you be so good in it? Where did you learn it?”
“Have you ever heard a magical place called school?” I smirked.
 “School... When I was young there was no time for school. All day long we work hard in rice paddies so we could have something to eat,” Sungmin tried to say it dramatically.
 “And at night you were fighting against North Korea?”
 “Yeah, pretty much. Anyway. When’s your movie’s premiere? You know I wanna be there,”
 “I can’t remember the day. It was around summer. Sorry. No friends or dates. Unless you are my long-term boyfriend whom the world knows and accepts. Even better you should be a world famous star whom everybody loves. Or that’s what my manager said,” I couldn’t but laugh.
 “You do know that I am a famous world star,”
 “Well I don’t think that,” I smiled.
 “You little!” Sungmin ruffled my hair. I giggled.
 “Anyway. Who’s gonna sing the OST?”
 “I don’t know. I’m not even sure have they decided that yet.I should really start to listen my manager...”
 “Okay! That’s decided! I will do it! I will sing the OST!” Sungmin said.
 “You?”
 “Well I meant the others too,”
 “Yeah, right...”
 “You’ll see,” he winked.
 I rolled my eyes. “But hey, how are the other members? It has been so long since I saw any of them. I wish I could see them again,” I sighed.
 “Let’s not talk about them. You will see them after the concert. That reminds me! How many friends are you going to take? How many tickets will you need?” Sungmin quickly changed the subject.
 “Just one. I don’t want that they will start suspect something. And you never know if a paparazzi finds out or something. So just me,”
 “You think way too much. Don’t worry about the paparazzis,”
 “It’s not the paparazzis. It’s your fans. If they find out that I’m now friends with you, they would be mad! I don’t want to be killed by them,” the idea was frightening. “Hey! Don’t give me that look! You know you can’t get me change my mind,” I said after realizing that Sungmin was pouting.
 “Our fans aren’t that bad. But if that’s what you want, then okay. You will have the best seat of all of them,” Sungmin smiled.
 “And where’s that?”
 “Just close to the stage so that you will see only me,” he winked. I just smiled. “But I guess that you won’t be all alone,” Sungmin added.
 “What? Who’s gonna be with me?”
 “I think Nari will also come and probably your seats are close,”
 “Nari... You mean Shindong’s girlfriend?” I had heard about her, but never met her.
 “Yes. I think you will like her. She’s really sweet girl,”
 “How are things with them?”
 “Fine I guess. Sure they have had their ups and downs, but now things look pretty good. I bet Shindong will propose before he enlist,”
 “Propose? Waa... Nari is so lucky,” I sighed. Sungmin laughed. “What?”
 “How is it that every girl spends her time imagining her own wedding?” he asked and tried not to laugh.
 “And that’s something you men will never understand,” I said.
 “Oh man... We are already here,” Sungmin said after a while. I looked outside. We were already at my house. Time sure flies when I’m with Sungmin.
“Thank you Sungmin. I had really fun today,” I smiled.
 “It was nice to see you again. It has been a while already. I started to forget what you looked like,” he joked.
 “Yeah. Has it already been a month? I mean the last time we saw was when I was your manager for a day, right?” I smiled while remembering that day and ignored Sungmin’s last comment. “Anyway it sure was nice that you had time to go to the movies with me. Hopefully it wasn’t that bad experience,”
 “Not at all. Whenever you are with me everything is fine,” Sungmin smiled.
 I blushed a bit. “Stop using those cliché pick-up lines,” I said and turned to opened the door.
Sungmin laughed. “Now go inside. You have a busy day tomorrow,” he said and ruffled my hair.
“Stop it! You’ll mess my hair!” I said and got out. “See ya again soon! Drive safely!” I said before closing the door. Sungmin waved and started the car. I watched him driving away. I really was a lucky person. To have a friend like Sungmin. I couldn’t believe a life without him. He was more like a family to me. The brother I never had. I smiled while thinking what my childhood would have been if Sungmin had been my brother. That would have been the best. He would have been that kind of overprotective brother who wouldn’t let any guy come near me...
Suddenly I heard a voice. It sounded like someone stepped on a branch. I turned to look, but didn’t see anything. I stepped closer to that bush where the voice came. But there was nothing. I suddenly felt that someone was watching me. I turned again but didn’t see or hear anything. What was that? Maybe just my imagination. But still I wanted to get inside as soon as possible. I quickly opened the door and made sure that it locked.  

LEETEUK POV

“What? Are you jealous?” he laughed. Jealous? No not that much.

 God how wrong I was back then. It has been what a month since Sungmin called me. After that I thought that I was over her and everything was fine. Yeah right... Ever since Sungmin’s phone call, I have been thinking Sora and how she is. I have been searching news of her, trying to remember our times together and I almost called her! I shouldn’t be doing this. But after I heard that Sungmin had met her, I became extremely jealous and couldn’t just let go of it. I was the one who ended this. Leeteuk, try to keep yourself calm. Well I guess I have reached the bottom line... Well this was just the beginning.
Oh god Leeteuk! You have to kidding me! It’s your only free time in months and you decided to spent it stalking your ex-girlfriend? Really classy. And how am I gonna explain this if someone sees me? I’m just here waiting the girl I love. But she can’t find out! She hates me right now. I just wanna see her one more time. Me, a ert stalker? Not at all! I kicked the wall. Man that hurts! This is stupid! I don’t have to be here! I should just leave. I’m not even sure if Sora is coming home or is she already there. And it’s freaking cold here! Yeah I should leave.
I was about to leave when I saw a black car driving there. I hide myself behind the wall. I saw Sungmin on the driver’s seat. And the girl next to him must be Sora. I didn’t see her clearly, but I was sure it was her. My heart started to beat two times faster. This was the first time I saw her after our break up. I had seen her on tv and stuff but not in person. God I missed her. I had to do everything so that I wouldn’t run to her right now. Sora did you miss me? Are you alright? Is everything okay? I wanna see you. I wanna touch you. I wanna feel you.
 I saw Sungmin laughing. He seemed happy. But why was he laughing? What was going on? And then! All of sudden he leaned to Sora. What was he doing? Why was he so close? This was unacceptable! A man and a woman can’t be alone like that and be that close! Okay and now I sounded like someone from the 17th century. But still! The way Sungmin acted was too much. And now he was touching Sora’s hair! How can he? Sora push him away! You are not that kind of girl. I didn’t see clearly her face, but she didn’t push him away so I guess she liked it. Did she also like Sungmin? And what about Sungmin? I knew that he was fan of Sora’s, but did that also mean that he liked her? What was the relationship between those two?
 I couldn’t take this anymore. I had to do something. I have to stop them! I was just about to run to them, while I saw the car door opening. I saw Sora getting off of the car. She said something to Sungmin before closing the door. I still couldn’t see her face clearly. Sungmin smiled and drove away. And then I saw her. My heart skipped a beat. It has been almost 6 months when I last saw her. And that was the day I ended everything. That was the day I left my beloved one suffer alone. And now there she was. Just about 10 metres away from me. And gosh she was beautiful. My dreams about her weren’t nothing comparing to this one. How was it possible to forget how beautiful she is?
 And why did I ever let go of her? Well I had the answer for that. But when I was looking at her, it was hard to remember the reason. She looked so cute and happy. She was smiling brightly while waving to Sungmin. I could clearly see her dimple. That smile was precious. But she wasn’t giving that smile to me. She was smiling to another man. She wasn’t  happy because of me. More likely she had been sad because of me. I was the reason why she was unhappy. It was all because of me. I knew that she had every right to be happy, but why did it have to be Sungmin? And did you get over me so easily Sora? Was it that easy?
 I started to feel jealous and angry while watching her smiling like that. Was she really over me? Or more likely, was she ever even sad? Did she love me? Or has it always been that Sungmin? And now when I’m not here she just goes with him? And Sungmin... Why are you like that? You know I love that girl. Why are you doing this to me? How can you touch my girl? Was this some kind of punishment? Have I been that bad person? What have I done wrong? I knew the answer, but I didn’t want to think of it. I wanted to forget about everything. And it seemed like Sora had already done that. She had move on. And I had to do the same. There was no more of us. It’s over. Sora had someone new in her life. And there was just no room for me anymore.
 “Maybe you are over Sora, but I’m not over you yet,” I whispered while watching her turning and walking away from my life.

 


Hey yo, there’s one thing that is not okay
There’s one thing I cannot tolerate
It’s you, you know it,
don’t touch my girl who is pure

Boyfriend - Don't touch my girl

 

 

I'm so sorry it took me so long. But I have a good reason for this! I was just so damn lazy :D okay not a good explanation... but I promise! next chapter will be out on Sunday! and who might it be talking about don't touch my girl on next chapter..? any guesses? :D but over 800 views already O.o thanks you guys, love ya <3 and see ya on Sunday :)))