Master nro 1

You're not my oppa

Leeteuk POV

 Should I ask? Is it a good idea? But I really want to know. I miss her so much. And this might be your only chance Leeteuk. Just do it. Nothing bad can’t happen. It’s not like she would throw that award into your face. Wait. She could do that. Okay since this is recorded nothing will happen to you. Let’s just hope that she won’t harm the screen. Wait how long has it been? I should be talking right now. Okay, just do it!
 I took a deep breath before opening my mouth: “Sora-ya, you are doing well right? Don’t be nervous during the live broadcast..it would be good if you can do well,” I smiled. God there was so much more I wanted to ask. “Sora, you will come to visit me, right?” You have no idea how much I wanna see you Sora. I really miss you. I’m so sorry for everything. That and so much more was what I really wanted to say. Well that went well. Good job Leeteuk. It was casual and cool. And now thank a little bit and you’re done.


 

~*~


 “What the hell was that? Why did he say that? Does he still love me?” I asked from the mirror. No answer. Please Sora, you know the answer right? Of course not! Why would he love you? There’s no reason. I looked myself from the mirror. Tears started to flow from my eyes. Why Leeteuk? Why now? I wasn’t ready. It has been few months since your departure and I still wasn’t over you. I repeated the scene again and again in my head:

 “Sora, you will come to visit me, right?” Leeteuk asked with bright smile. Are you kidding me? How can you say that after that? You’re just trying to get our popularity to rise right?
 “I’ve heard that it is not good to visit you as a private first class soldier. I am considering to visit you when you have been promoted to a corporal,” I said with fake smile. I hope you’ll never be promoted! I wanted to throw this stupid award into that screen. I managed to stay calm and thanked for the award. I heard people clapping and Kwanghee joked something about the show.

 “Stupid Leeteuk!” I screamed and threw toilet paper on the mirror. I sighed heavily. I pressed my head against the cold wall. That helped. Tears were still flowing from my eyes.
 “Sora-sshi! Five minutes and we’ll continue,” I heard one of the staff members saying from the other side of the door.
 “Ne!” I looked myself from the mirror. Thank god I was wearing waterproof makeup. I finally managed to stop crying. I just quickly put some more powder and brushed my hair a little bit.
 “Well I guess this will go,” I sighed and opened the door. I only managed to take one step and then someone bumped into me. I fell on floor and hurt my .
 “I’m so sorry miss! I wasn’t looking around, I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” a man asked me.
 “It’s okay. I’m fine,” I said and tried to get up.
 “Here, let me help you” this man offered his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pushed me up just like that like I weigh like two kilos or something.
 “Thank you,” I said and I was already leaving, but the man grabbed my hand.
 “Sora-sshi? Is that you?” I heard a familiar voice. I turned and looked the man.
 “Sungmin-sshi?” I had really mixed feelings right now. I was happy to see Sungmin. He was like a brother to me. I haven’t seen him since last summer. I really missed him. He had brown, almost black hair and was wearing dark jeans and leather jacket. I had never seen him this manly. Totally different look than in tv. But then he also remind me of Leeteuk. I was almost about to start cry again.  
 “Waa! Sora-sshi you look amazing! Very nice! Aren’t you one of the host of this Entertainment Award?” Sungmin was still holding my hand and looked me with those bright and warm eyes. I almost blushed.
 “Ne. But what are you doing here Sungmin-sshi?”
 “I’m here to pick up Kyuhyun. He had some personal matters that he needs to take care of and he didn’t want that our manager would find out so he called me,” Sungmin was still staring at me. It made me a little bit uncomfortable.
 “So he’s leaving earlier? Okay. Mmm... Sungmin-sshi..?”
 “What?”
 “The hand,” I looked at our hands.
 “Oh sorry Sora-sshi, didn’t mean to but it has been so long since I saw you. I  haven’t seen you in tv lately so I really missed you. I was really sad when you guys broke up. I liked you too very much,” Sungmin just kept talking and talking. I just turned my head away so he wouldn’t see my sad face. Please don’t talk about that man. I don’t wanna hear it from you.
 “Sora-sshi is everything alright?” Sungmin sounded worried. I just nodded. I still couldn’t look at him.
 “Sora-sshi, I...” Sungmin wasn’t able to finish his sentence. We both heard someone running towards us. I turned to see who it was. Kyuhyun run like head over heels.
 “Sungmin! We have to go now! Manager saw me leaving!” he screamed. I then saw two men running after Kyuhyun and they didn’t look happy.
 “Oh . Come on Sora!” Sungmin grabbed again my hand and started to run. I almost fell down with these high heels on.
 “Oh ! Dead end! What should we do?” Kyuhyun asked and tried to calm down.
 “Hide here,” I opened one of the doors and pushed them in. I was just closing the door when the men saw me.
 “Did you see a well dressed man running from here?” one of them asked.
 “He went that way,” I pointed the opposite way. “I think he said something about the roof.”
 “Okay, thank you miss,” they left with rush.
 “All clear now,” I opened the door. Sungmin and Kyuhyun both fell down on the floor.
 “Kyuhyun! Get off me!” Sungmin sounded like he was in pain.
 “Oh come on! I’m not that heavy!” Kyuhyun got up and cleaned his suit a bit. “Oh  annyong haseyo sister-in-law!” Kyuhyun said after realising me. I bite my lip. Why did he have to call me that? I’m not sure did Sungmin saw this or was he just really good catching the air, but he saved me.
 “Don’t call her that!” he hit his stomach. “She’s not our sister-in-law anymore. Come on Kyuhyun we have to go. Again I’m sorry Sora-sshi. It was nice to see you. I hope we will meet soon again,” Sungmin smiled and started to drag Kyuhyun with him. Kyuhyun waved until I couldn’t see them anymore. I was embarrassed. What just happened? Everything happened so quickly. Sungmin and Kyuhyun are so funny!
“Sora-sshi! Come on! We’ll start shooting again!” a staff member came to me.
 “Ah, ne...” I muttered.
 “Why are you smiling? Did something good happen?” staff member asked.
 What? Was I smiling? I touched my cheek. I felt my dimple. I was really surprised. I haven’t been smiling since.. well you know since that day. Every time until now I have always put on a fake smile. But now I was actually smiling! So this is what is feels like to be happy? I had already forget what did it feel like. Wait? Was I happy? I did feel a small warm feeling, but was this happiness? But at the same time I felt sadness. And it wasn’t because of Leeteuk. It was something different. It wasn’t that painful. What was it?


 

~*~


 I still didn’t know what that feeling was. It was really weird. Why did I feel like this? And the weirdest thing was that now I didn’t feel that much pain. Okay sure I was in pain, but not that much. So weird. What was happening? Was I getting over him or what? Well probably not yet. What did people say? Time to get over was what half of the time of your dating. So it was a year... Half year to go. And now it was January. So few more months to go. Yay! And I wasn’t sure was I going to last that long.
 Everyone has their one way of dealing a break up. Some start to look new partner like two minutes after break up. Some say that they will never date again. Some turn to alcohol. And some just will focus on their work. Well I belong to that last one. After that day I have done nothing but work. There has been MC hostings, photography shoots, last shootings of my film and now a commercial shooting. Well actually it was going to be on February but my partner, who was some celebrity, wanted to meet me before the shootings. And I had no idea why. Normally we would meet on the shooting day and probably wouldn’t even say anything to each others. This would be awkward.
 I looked the restaurant where we were supposed to meet. I froze. Why here? From all of the places, why here? It was a small but fine French restaurant. This place was really familiar to me. I had had many nice meals here and I was one of the regular customers. But that was a long time ago. After our break up I couldn’t come here anymore. It just reminded me of Leeteuk and everything we did here. It was nice day. It was the day when I was his manager for one day. We also met Sungmin on that day.
 Sungmin... I didn’t see him after that day. Well why would I? I mean sure he did say that we have to meet again, but he was just being polite. There was no reason for us to meet. We barely even knew each others. He was just my husband’s band mate. Well ex-husband. Okay I was a bit closer to him than the other Super Junior members because the producers wanted to have some sort of drama and stuff. But I really liked Sungmin. It did feel like we were friends. And the way Leeteuk was jealous! So cute. Well for the first time. The other times it became a bit too much. It was more like a burden. I also met Sungmin here ones, right? And Leeteuk didn’t like that at all! Should I meet him here again? What would you think of that Leeteuk? Hah!
 “May I help you miss?” waitress asked. She probably thought that I was insane. Here laughing on my own like crazy person.
 “Yes, I had an appointment with... Mr. Lee,” I had to check that name again.
 “Yes, right this way,” the waitress took me to a private room. And it wasn’t just any private room. It was the exact room where we had our lunch in WGM! Destiny you really like to play with me right?
 “Please have a seat. Mr. Lee will be here soon,”
 “Thank you,” I muttered and sat. I suddenly started to feel nervous. Why? I had no idea. It was just a work meeting. We were probably just going to talk about that commercial or something.
 “Right this way Mr. Lee,” I heard the waitress saying. I looked to the door. And then I saw him. And just like that the feeling was back. And I felt how my lips turned up and warmth re my body.
 “Hi Sora-sshi,” he said and smiled brightly.
 “Sungmin-sshi”.



If he should ever come our way
Dry the tears and look somewhere above him
Might be easier to say than to do
But just pretend that you no longer love him
When your back's against the ropes
When you miss someone the most

 

 

Hello! So how was it? :) Sungmin's here! Now this will get interesting, I promise! And thank you all <3 your comments are the best! Okay one thing! I will never get used to it that you call me author nim :D it's not that I don't like it, this is the first time anyone has ever called me that. And you were really surprised that I was from Finland :)

Oh and one thing. I won't be able to write new chapter for few days. Someone stole my phone last night and now I have to go to bank and to police office and everything, so I'll be really busy. But don't worry! New chapter will be out probably on Friday, hopefully sooner :) but again thanks for your suport and please tell me if there is some mistakes or something (as you can see I really with prepositions :D)