SHE'S DEVIL

SWEET REVENGE 2 [the sweet memories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late that night, Hyena didn't even bothered going out from her room since that morning. GD carefully went inside their room only to find Hyena sleeping peacefully with the strains of tears on her cheeks.

 

GD sighed when she saw how Hyena cried a lot till she fell asleep.

 

He then silently sat beside her and caressed her cheeks that made The girl squirmed under his touch and slowly openned her eyes.

 

"Wake up now baby, the dinner is ready." GD said sweetly.

 

Hyena didn't answered but just burried her face more on her pillow.

 

"c'mon Baby.. Ok fine. I'm sorry. I didn't bought the flavor you wanted. I'll promise to buy you one tomorrow. I hope there's a strawberry already." GD said playing Hyena's hair.

 

The girl lifted her head and just pouted.

 

"promise?" Hyena assured.

 

GD smiled. "i promised baby. Aigoo, since when did you liked strawberry waffers? I thought you like vanilla flavors?"

 

Hyena lazily sat up while still pouting.

 

"i really don't know but i really like it nowadays." Hyena said.

 

"aigoo my baby.." GD hugged Hyena tightly.

 

"oppa.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for always yelling at you.." Hyena cried under GD's arms.

 

"hush.. It's ok baby.. I don't mind  you yelling at me. Don't cry ok?" GD comforted her.

 

"i hate myself for always getting angry at you.. I'm sorry.." Hyena still cried.

 

"it's ok baby.. Stop crying now because we need to eat dinner now." GD said.

 

hyena stopped from crying and looked up at GD.

 

"oppa.. I want Kobe beef.."Hyena requested with a puppy eyes.

 

"Kobe beef?!" GD asked shocked.

 

Hyena nodded like a kid.

 

"babe, you know that it was quite expensive. And those foods were only sold at Ginza." GD added.

 

But to his surprise, Hyena started tearing up again. And that's enough for him to feel guilty.

 

"arasseo arasseo.. I'll buy you kobe beef. but you should eat plenty of rice gurae?" GD smiled at Hyena.

 

"i will oppa.. I will." Hyena became giddy again.

 

"ok. I'll leave you here first. Wait for me ok?" GD said preparing for going out.

 

"uhm. I'll wait for you. Let's eat together." Hyena beamed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter