IS SHE SICK?

SWEET REVENGE 2 [the sweet memories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As days past, Hyena became more thinner which makes the boys worried.

 

GD always scolds her for being so choosy when it comes to food. He hated the fact that she's been avoiding vegetables foods now and started to crave for the foods she never wanted before.

 

There's also one night when GD was awaken when Hyena carelessly jumped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Early that morning, GD gave her a small talk about the way she started to live, but everytime he tried to confront her in a very nice way, they always ends up fighting.

 

bigbang and the others pittied GD a lot for he was struggling a lot taking a hold of Hyena. The fierce and scary leader of the bigbang became a coward when it comes to Hyena.

 

"I told you i don't like to eat that!!!" Hyena shouted at GD angrily.

 

"Hyena, this is the only flavor left." GD pleaded.

 

"Shiro!!! Shiro!!! Give me a strawberry flavor! I won't eat that!" Hyena shouted at GD.

 

GD just sighed in defeat. The boys were looking at them fighting again because of a nonsense matter.

 

"i think mistress is too much already. There's no day when the two doesn't fight. I'm getting pissed already. Poor hyung." Seung Ri said.

 

"She's really a . I really don't know what did GD saw in her. She's a anyways." T.O.P said as a matter of fact.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter