WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!

SWEET REVENGE 2 [the sweet memories]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a not so long drive, Hyo Rin and the rest of the SHINee finally arrived at GD's place.

 

"Jamkan... this place.." Onew said while towering the Hotel.

 

"ne oppa.. this is where they stay." Hyo Rin answered.

 

"But you're staying here right? don't tell me you're living with them?" Jong Hyun looked surprised at Hyo Rin.

 

Hyo Rin rolled her eyes dramatically as if Jong Hyun is over reacting.

 

"Hello oppa.. this is a hotel.. there are a lot of rooms here. I am staying at the next door." Hyo Rin said.

 

"Is this Hotel still owned by Hyena?" Min Ho asked.

 

"ne oppa.. This is not supposed to stay with her. But thanks to GD oppa and the other Bigbang because they kept this hotel for her. This is the only place left for her here in Korea." Hyo Rin said sadly.

 

"What floor is he staying?" Taemin asked seriously.

 

"30th floor." Hyo Rin answered nonchalantly.

 

Taemin immediately went inside and entered at the elevator while the others just followed him silently.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Hyena heard everything since GD is already shouting on the phone. Though she hated Taemin that much, she still hurt knowing that the he and the rest didn't even tried to look for her.

 

when GD hang up the phone, He was shocked to see Hyena standing behind him.

 

"Oh.. Hyena yah~ did I woke you up? sorry." GD apologized.

 

Hyena just remained silent and shook her head.

 

GD went towards Hyena and caressed her cheeks.

 

"are you ok?" GD asked with the hint of worriness.

 

"Is that..... Taemin?" Hyena hesitantly asked

 

"ne.. I called them so that they won't get worried." GD said while still caressing Hyena's cheeks.

 

 

"what for? they didn't even bothered looking for me." Hyena said full of sadness.

 

GD just sighed and hugged Hyena.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter